I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, December 16, 2010

D D Day 16 and time is flying fast

It's getting closer and closer.
Christmas waits for no one!
Did some running around with Tracie after 3 p.m. yesterday.
Got my gifts delivered to the Town Hall.  Monday is their deadline as they deliver these gifts the 22nd.
That felt good to get done. :0)
My Cheryl will be coming soon to pick up her kids gifts. 
This is the best day for her as her husband needs the use of their one and only car most other days.
Thankfully they have been making the monthly payments  to keep it insured .
Not always the case ...........then I have more worries. :0( sigh!
That seems to be what us mothers do best. WORRY. I shit you not!

Last night I bought myself a pair of 18W jeans with the BabyPhat logo embroidered on a back pocket at WalMart.
Am just able to squeeze myself into them.  My own fault............sigh!
What did we end up doing after we ran around.............but eat.
Went to the OutBack and I had the 6 oz. steak Special .

In between running around I brought hubby home a cheeseless pizza.
I'm a BIG DEAL like that. :0)
Jill had just pulled in the driveway before me and dropped off some leftover food from the party she worked.
Looked good, but I had already told Tracie I'd dine with her.
Hubby was gnawing on a piece of teryaki steak when I walked out the front door..
Jill followed behind me to deliver more food to the Moose which is always good for a few free drinks.
It was sometime around 7 p.m. when the both of us left the driveway.
I got back at 9 and she wasn't too far behind me.  :0)
It was a long work day for her. 8a.m. til she walked in our door at 7. 
That may have been the reason for the early home thing.  I'll take it!

Still don't have my cards made out. tsk tsk
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon...........

Cher has come and gone. Handed her a twenty when I heard she has no wrapping paper.
Told her about our new Dollar Store in town and she is headed up to get some wrapping stuff. :0)
Jill was making herself something to eat and though they were both feet apart...neither spoke to the other or acknowledged each other in the slightest. sigh!

The whine bucket showed close to 8 a.m. Then left to go shower and change.
Jill told him that he should stay home today and do some laundry and decorate his tree.
Wasn't keen on that idea and he'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss back! :0(

Had a few minutes alone with Jill earlier and asked her if she had called that gastro doctor back.
Every so often I ask her that question. This time she replied.
Nooooooooooooooo  haven't had any serious pain since I've been taking two Prylosecs.
That seems to be keeping my pain under control.
One week to the day she was called by his receptionist Marta and was told her results and asked for a pain RX she heard nothing from that office until a week later.
Marta called again and read her the results of her test AGAIN. 
Marta speaks broken English, but what the Hell type of help does this doctor employ?
Jill informed her that she had already called her..
Appears to me that Jill is diagnosing herself or stalling.
No one called back about a pain medicine or an appointment for her with some other type of doctor.
No serious pain.................she will wait until she has serious pain before she decides she needs to undergo further testing.
Apparently she is under the belief that the test she had done covers all her insides. sigh!

I have to go get the dogs their Heartworm chewables. It's just a mile away, but I've been procrastinating since I gave them their last one. The fourth of January will be here before I know it.
Best I take care of my own responsibility and leave hers to herself. I have enough to take care of.
Tomorrow is my three month checkup . Ten in the morning.  Chiropractors for hubby and myself at 11:55.
Time is a flying! I shit you not!

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Check out my blog for an early Christmas present for your blog. I gave you an award. Hope it works!
    http://lolamouse.blogspot.com/2010/12/lets-pimp-some-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here upon recommendation from Lolamouse. Congrats on the award! If Cher and Jill are your daughters, I have an idea to get them speaking again: piss them both off and make them bond over their mutual hatred for you. It's a twofer because they'll be speaking AND you'll be a lot less stressed while they are avoiding you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worry about Jill. Nothing to play around with. Sometimes we are afraid of results so we don't follow up, and then it turns out to be nothing. Would you believe I've done no shopping for Christmas yet. I planned on doing it this week at work so I could keep everything there and carry home a little at a time because of my back, but the elevator went out and couldn't carry bags up the stairs. So, tomorrow if it is not fixed, I will leave early and shop then go home.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..got lots done..I'm admiring you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is flying for sure...GAH! I haven't even started my shopping, ishitunot my darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your check-up, which is now today.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you