I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, December 17, 2010

D D Day 17 and an early Christmas present

from lolamouse .
She is one hellofa read and is testing her wings in drawing.
Looks like she has learned to FLY! 
I gave it a try and quickly decided I had no talent in the art department. :0(
If you haven't visted lolamouse, please do.


I've got my running shoes on...aka sneakers.
Almost time to head out the door for my primary care appointment.
This doctor and I do not seem to JELL.
She is likely to ask me if I stopped smoking again and I always have to remind her that I did.
Followed by her, "good."
Sometimes I think we are just DOLLAR SIGNS in their eyes. sigh!

Yesterday the video store called here while I was out with Tracie.
Hubby only answers the phone if no one is home besides himself.
Wouldn't you know it!
When I put the film in to be put on a CD I told the woman it was my husband's Christmas gift. :0(
Hubby told me my bill was $51. 
Later he is getting excited to see what he filmed years ago and he begins to tell me his ex wife is on some of these, his family when they were younger, son Michaels first Christmas.
I reminded him.... it's a Christmas gift.
"You can give it to me as an early present he said with a smile.
Figured this would be as good as time as any to let him know the bill wasn't just $51.
You won't be so happy when I tell you what the full bill was, I said.
He never flinched when I told him the figure was $151.
He knew it cost more he spoke with all the certainty in the world.
Yeah right!  Him parting with money makes for an UGLY scene.He is still pointing to the cute pole lamp I bought at the Christmas Fair and saying to someone that hasn't seen it yet, "look at that piece of shit she bought when she was out with Tracie."
I always reply, "I like it."

I am back from my doctors appointment and today our repore was a little better.
She even smiled when I asked her if my B/P was good, bad or indifferent. :0)
Excellent she said with a smile.
I didn't bother to ask her what she thought of the weight gain.
Her receptionist took my weight before my doctor arrived.
214 fully clothed. shame, shame on me.
It's all up to me to do something about it. I shit you not!
After the chiropractors visit she wants me to come back and have an EKG done as it's been a few years.
WOW! She actually has a person in her office that performs that test.
Two years ago she sent me to East Bum Fuck to have it done.

Just before I was ready to leave the house the phone rang and I saw the caller was the whine bucket.
Thought Jill would answer it. The ringing ended.
Minutes later the phone rings again. Same caller ,so I pick it up.
JILL was on the other end. HUH???
She is asking me if her phone is on her bed so I open her door. No phone.
That SOB stole my phone she is saying. 
I had looked out front at 9 and seen his truck parked there.
What's up, I'm thinking.
Where are you, I asked. To which she replied , "close by."
I'm thinking WTF?????????????
She came home last night at 11:02 p.m.
Here I am thinking she is still asleep in her room.
I should know by now that she gets up long before 9:30 a.m.  dumb,dum,dum.
She asks me if I would call her phone and see if W.B. answers it. If he does tell him I want my phone.
I do....no answer.
Then I figured out that if she wasn't home that means Charlie had no breakfast, so I opened him up a pouch of cat food and put dry food with it and head to her outside door.
She calls back and as I am saying the word hello, I hear Butchie at her door and he says hello back to me.
Opened the door to set the cat food down and he begins asking me if I knew where she was.
Me:Nope.
Him: sigh sighhhhhhhhhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh any idea.
Me: No
Him: sighhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Obviously she didn't sleep here last night cause her bed is made.
Me:  Maybe she went for cigarettes. She makes her bed when she gets out of it.
Him:  Her car is here. sighhhhh sighhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me:  IT IS????? 
Him: Yuh...no ideas where she could be. sigh sighhhhhhhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me; No
Him: Will you ask her to call me when she comes home? sigh  sighhhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhh
Me: Sure. I need to get going. I'm going to be late for my appointment.

If I had the time I would have come back to my computer and wrote STOP THE PRESSES!
I shit you not!
Off I go and as I get to the main road I hear sirens blaring away.
Are they coming from my left...my right???
I sit not daring to make my right hand turn until I spot the firetruck.
It was lots of fire trucks and cars.
Today is the Annual Santa Claus drive through the town.
( Huuby use to be Santa on that truck years ago and before he was Santa he was some other cartoon character. :0)
Damn! If I had known, I would have been on my way.
As it was I had to scrape my windshield free of frost so I could see out before I left my driveway.
Arrived with two minutes to spare.  My doctor arrived at 10:05 and spent ten minutes doing ???????? before she came in the room to me.

Once out of her office I hesitated. Film on CD is just one minute away to my left.
Traffic coming towars me was busy,busy so I make a right and go to the lights.
Make a left and go a few feet up and make another turn to come back to the main road.
Get into the parking lot and the thought enters my mind, " what's going on back home?"
Turn to make my leave out of the parking lot.....and head home.
Coming up my street I see his truck parked beside her car.
Did not see her, but saw him. Hear her say, "I've got my phone.mom."
Hubby tells me that he told her that it was the whine buckets phone that was coming up and she didn't realize she had his phone.
Here I was thinking...........now he's done it. If he came into our house and stole her phone off the bed where she said she left it. THAT"S ALL SHE WROTE.. BYEBYE.
He enters MY HOUSE without being invited in and I'VE HAD IT!
Which was not the case............or was it?  Won't know what's what until I talk to her. sigh!

Went to look out front and check their where abouts.
His truck is GONE and so are the TWO of them.
I'm shaking my head so hard I could get efffin brain damage.
Have so many questions for her. Damn it!

Back from our chiropractic appointments. ( Did I tell you that every childs name had been taken off the tree there?)  :0)
No sooner do we get back in the car and hubby asks if I want to go for Chinese food.
Do I ?????  Does a bear shit in the woods.
Wednesday it was too cold to go out for lunch he said and I see 33 as our temp now, but Hell I'm not saying nothing. :0)
That is EXCEPT while we were eating .................I did ask him what he was buying me for Christmas. :0)
We rarely do much buying for each other since we have gotten older. Mostly because we buy what we need during the year.  His needs are much smaller than mine and he generally gives me money at Christmas where he can't get out by himself.
He asked me what I wanted and slid that ole lap top right in there. :0)
We had some discussion on prices and I told him less money than the one I want.
That way HE'S HAPPY and I'M ONLY TOO HAPPY TO PUT THE REST OF THE MONEY WITH IT ON THE QT

There's a mood to my MADNESS.  I SHIT YOU NOT!

We are back home and the questions for Jill are eating at me.
She still is not home. sigh!
I don't care who the hell she spent the night with!
I want to know how she came to have the whine buckets cell phone and didn't realize it.
Or did she ???
She told me she had left hers on her bed and when I looked it wasn't there.
Don't tell me that she was inebriated and didn't realize until this morning she had his phone and he must have hers????

Oh well....time for me to head back the way I came this morning and have that EKG done.
The doctor will think I got lost. I was expected to return an hour ago.
Oh wellllllllllllllll, better late than NEVER. I shit you not!

That's All Folks!

Just had to save him from falling to the floor. He was pressing his head into the wall to keep himself up until I got a chair under him. His legs were giving out.  He had to walk further than usual into the restaurant.
All handicapped parking was taken and walking any distance wears him out as well as his legs.
Glad I hadn't posted and sprinted out the door and saved him from that fall.
No fun running to Rest Homes or the VA Hospital. I SHIT YOU NOT!
shhhhhhhhhhhhh easy on the keypad ishitunot .  He's sound alseep already.





6 comments:

  1. You and I...after the holidays....let's be each others support in losing weight. I'm right up there with ya, and it affects my walking, my back, my knees, and worst of all, I get short of breath. Hubby and I give each other money as well. Used to buy gifts, but I so much better enjoy a shopping spree.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats on the award. You definitely feel like a friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you like my little award! I get out of breath myself just reading about your hectic life, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute reward...glad your hubby is OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you make me smile! If I google East Bum Fuck will I find it I wonder? ;)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you