Yesterday, Randy came and true to his word he worked his butt off. So what if some iris' were stepped on, so what if the pieces he trimmed off the wisteria hit the ground and are still there, so what if ....
He turned the garden over, put 11 bags of manure in. Turned that all in and then raked/ leveled the ground.
Will be back today and put the weed block paper down. Hooray!
One piece to the trellis is amongst the missing....certainly didn't jump the fence. Wil have to pull things out of the shed to find it. No biggie!
Took hubby to the chiropractor in my rags.... taking him Wed. and Fri. Maybe by the end of the week I will make myself presentable and get an adjustment. Will definately need it.
I spy.......one beautiful red poppy abloom. Have camera....be right back.
Isn't it beautiful !!!
You knew I couldn't take just one picture, didn't you ???? LOL
Minature lilac is getting ready to bloom. More pictures to post.
Don't know why I put off getting a camera that moi could operate. Still learning...but it hasn't overwhelmed or intimidated me like 2 others moi bought. Jill enjoys them...but if this Kodak Easy Share ever gets boring..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
54 degrees out. No better time than now to throw the rags on and get out in the dirt.
Nooooooooooooooo, I'm not sick. I shit you not!
That's All Folks!
i just love your yard...i'm not that dedicated but appreciate what other people do in their gardens. I love poppies and have some beautiful once growing under my Son's memorial tree.
ReplyDeleteAre they blooming yet?
ReplyDeleteMust see. You take beautiful pictures.
My strawberries aren't doing WORTH A DAMN yet, but my tomatoes are healthy....
ReplyDelete