I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, April 08, 2012

D D Happy Easter shout out to my Blogland friends



Thanks to Gabi for these next two......


Arose out of bed and did some shit. Then napped before noon. When I woke son Randy and his girlfriend were here and the workers came shortly after to finish up most of the work they were hired to do. They will return tomorrow. Soooooooooooo will son Randy.  I need to smarten up and take my anxiety meds when he is here.  I shit you not!
Hubby didn't want to go the J.J.Boomers for dinner. Preferred the Outback. Fine by moi!!!
Had the usual and the usual was delish as usual. ;0)
Home again and Tracie was pulled up out front. Came to see if we had a flyer for a local store....at least that's what she said.  She had gone to a buffet in town....$24.95.  Wasn't the best she said, but she filled up on what she liked.  There isn't any buffet that I would pay that kind of money for.  Our dinner ( the 6 oz. sirloin ) was $9.95 no matter what day of the year it is. :0)
She didn't come in. It just dawned on me that she didn't say goodbye.....does that mean she plans on coming back???????????????? 
Jill made dinner here for herself, the W.B. and his daughter. Yesterday she put together a huge beautiful basket for Alex at the request of the W.B. ( he paid ). Even held the cutest one piece bathing suit with matching wrap.($25)  Wish I had taken a picture of it. All wrapped in purple cellophane with a huge purple bow and streamers. Any little girl would have loved it, except Alex.  She got some of the same stuff in her Easter Basket at her moms and she told the Easter Bunny and Santa hat she doesn't want any more Princess stuff and there was Princess stuff in this basket.  Pardon moi!!!! Then she asked her dad ( the W.B. ) what he bought her as mommy bought her clothes and things.  Telling her that he has taken her clothes shopping many times at Justice.... didn't hack it with her. For those of you that haven't heard of Justice....neither had I. It's a specialty store for little girls. 
Things have changed since I was an eight year old. I shit you not!


It's now five p.m. The W.B. took his daughter back to her mother and is going into work for the other half of his 24 hour shift.
Only Jill and Gil , hubby and myself are home. It's somewhat peaceful...even with three tv's going.

All in all....it hasn't been a bad day. :0)  I could use more of these.
(((hugs)))to all
Doesn't this sound good? I partook of some 10 Cadbury mini eggs. Dang! I shoulda had a V8! ;0)

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. At least you got a little bit of peace! WB's daughter sounds a bit spoiled.
    Happy Easter m/f.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some baked steelhead (sweeter than salmon) and baked beans with my own special bbq sauce mixed in.
    Heavenly.

    Alex sounds sort of, well, snotty. Although most kids are that way at least some of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your day was a good one. You only had 10 Cadbury mini eggs! I would have ate at least 20 or 30 or...mmmmmm chhh..ocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome :D....the WB will have fun with Alex when she is a teenager LOL Glad you had a not too stressful holiday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a package of peeps, half a hollowed bunny, Ham, potatoes, asparagus,rolls. and strawberry sexed up desert(that's what it's called!)ate to much then spent five hours in the ER with Gloria! Fun day!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you