I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, April 07, 2012

D D Been going non-STOP

since I posted.
It's now ten a.m. If you remember...I set hubby up with his first cup of coffee and he spilled it between his legs. Asked him when I removed the tops sheet and blanket if it went through and got " how could it with the pad under me" from him. Well folks...let me tell you how it could. When he got up to shower (AFTER ) I began to wash that bedding, I noticed the pad was all scrunched up and there was a huge dried up coffee stain on the bottom sheet ( which meant the padded mattress cover under the sheet also was stained with coffee. NEXT LOAD!
Before I stripped the bed he began to argue with me that he did not clunk me on the head...he cluncked his head on his head board cabinet. HUH?????????? Let me tell you how you did it...I began.  Then I just said to myself
Self......don't even bother putting up the pictures cause HE JUST WON'T GET IT or ADMIT HE WAS WRONG.    I began to fill his med box for the week and out of the blue,  he yells at me that Tracie and I made a racket and woke the fucking house up when we came home last night. THAT.... IS WHEN I DREW THE LINE. I shit you not !
Tracie never came in the house.   She kept the motor running and made sure I got inside and drove off.  Gil was sitting in the parlor with the tv off when I came in and all he said to me was," I'm going to bed."
AT first I tried to put it nicely and told him he was going bonkers. THEN when he kept insisting that it was Tracie and I yelling to each other ....I asked him if he was looking for a fucking argument and told him he was a fucking liar. He still insisted ...but changed it to I must have been yelling out the door to her. NOT!
With that...I said, " You want to be woken up all night long? I can arrange to put you in a nursing home."
Shut him the fuck up. I shit you not! He had me so nerved up, I was shaking.
WTF!  There was no call for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Filled his damned med box and then had to get online and order 6 refills. Two others, I still have to call the V.A. and get new scripts for.
      Jill heard the commotion and came out of her room to ask me what the hell went down.
At 7:15 she woke for the first time and as she walked to the door she muttered, " did I leave the door unlocked" more to herself than to me.Picked up her purse and shoes. After the baby came she lucked out. He was still sleeping ,so she took him into her bedroom to grab more zzzzzzzzzzz's.

Hubby showered and I didn't get his shorts to him fast enough. I was using the pinking shears to make him another pair.....He's pissed all the others. Anyway...he asked if anyone was here and came out ballicky bare assed.  Need to take those trusty pinking shears to more of his old pj bottoms and buy new light pj's. Couldn't get him to wear shorts before. Now he claims he can pull them down faster when he gets the urge to pee. WHAT EVER! Somehow he still manages to piss the others. ;0) 
Time to throw one load of laundry in the dryer and start the next load. Time to throw in the towel....My break is over. BBL

Wanda...thank you for your comment. Some days I can be a "hoot" in the p.m. too. ;0)

It's going on six p.m.  Managed somehow  to nod off ...to and from Boston. The baby did, so as I was in the back seat with him...I must have caught what he had. ;0)
Phone call to come for appointment to have probe put up hubby's butt and something else in his penis ( can't remember the term ) and the pressure??? is gauged/measured???    I think I got lost as soon as the doctor described the probe going up his ass.  ACTUALLY I was laughing so hard to myself that I missed some of what he said.  ;0)  He recommended cathing him every night before bed to make my life easier. MY PLEASURE!  :0)  I'm really not THIS MEAN...I'm "slap happy" from not getting enough sleep. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Just heard Jill say more or less to herself as she passed by me, "I'm going to bed early", The W.B. and Gil came back from working and he is still here....probably looking for a MEAL cause they didn't get paid today.


Saturday.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  he did get his fireman paycheck and they did go eat and came right back. He was suppose to work his regular shift today and took 12 hours off to do the side job work and is going in from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.  instead of working a 24 hour shift.
Me,myself and I....went to the grocery store after dark last night. Well...it wasn't dark when I left, BUT...... and taking two of the turns one left and one right ...it was hard to judge what side of the road I was on.  :0( Two out of 3 isn't bad....is it ? ???????????  Come on...cut me some slack ;0)
Made hubby and I cheese burgers on the G.Foreman grille last night. On mine I put a slice of low fat cheese. To die for! :0)  Screw the POINTS .....it was THAT GOOD. I shit you not!
In the same shopping strip as the grocery store is a Jo Ann Fabrics and I have been wanting to crochet a mindless pattern ( baby throw/blanket ) for a car carrier. Every time I see Gavin's I get the urge to create. Two rows to remember....over and over, plus a border. His was a baby shower gift.....from ???
The ? in me wants to be different and use 2 strands instead of one. His is 6 rows of blue and 6 rows of white , repeated. Mine will be yellow and white held together and the border will be white.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I know I have plenty of yarn to make this project somewhere in this house ( crawl space attic most likely ), BUT climbing up those drop down stairs is becoming a pain in the arse at my age. :0( sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh If PUSH CAME TO SHOVE, I'd do it, but why bother. ;0)  Wish we had a Michael's close.  There is one in the plaza with Kohls, but do I get my urges to create when I go to Kohls almost weekly. Heck NO !

Apparently the W.B. didn't catch wind of Jill going out by herself the other night. He was too calm yesterday.

My kitchen counter is piled with veggies. Green beans, carrots,zuchinni, 2 bags of green peppers, butternut squash. No room in the fridge. Jill asked me if I thought fresh veggies were ONLY going to be sold...once a week. ;0) ;0) What my plan is......is to cook some of that up and put it in a container to munch on during the day and also for a side dish with my meals to fill me up.  As for the lack of room in the fridge...where there is a will...there is a way. ;0) SO...the 2lb. bag of carrots has been set over to another counter and a pan large enough to cook them in is on the stove......................AS a reminder of where I plan to start.  Next I'll place a peeler beside the carrot bag. ;0) Last time I cooked the carrots, I got distracted in blogland.....and burned them. :0(  Burned them BAD. sighhhhhhhhhhh The PAN was a B to get clean. I shit you not!  Soooooooooooooo until I can give the carrots my undivided attention, they will sit where they are !!!

4:10 p.m.  It's been an exhausting day.  Between my son Randy, my DIL Kim and son Jay and my nephew Drew and his ? ( help me out there...what is the partner called when they marry?)
Should have asked the source while they were here. Too many conversations at the same time and too many interruptions for son Randy as he was installing my old PC that he sent out and had repaired ( I repaid him) I got sooooooooooooooo many lectures from him about letting other people use my PC's. and how they screw my PC up . He wasn't caring who was hearing him and I know that it made people uncomfortable. DIL Kim finally told my oldest son Jay...NOT TO USE IT!     Well...if it is in the parlor and it is available to use.....I don't give a flying fig if someone uses it.  NOT that I want them to screw it up.....but shit happens.   
  I'm still in my pj's.  Was ironing before they came
before one. Before that Van...hubby's friend stopped in for a few hours to chat at his bedside.
No sooner was the house empty ( Jill and Gil went to work catering an Elks Installation for 246 ) and the phone rang. Tracie.   I'm FINALLY getting through to her .She called to ask if I wanted to go out. :0) Not tonight was my answer.
DIL Kim brought me a loaf of banana bread that she made this morning. Cut into it as soon as she left and cut hubby a slice and cut ONE FOR MYSELF. It was yummy.  Nephew's partner made me chocolate peanutbutter fudge. He's the cook in the family.  So far it hasn't tempted me. Key word....so far. ;0)
After I post I'm going back to the ironing board.  Wanna join moi....thought not. Before I sat here I dialed hubby's sis Peg and they are chatting away as I type.  Hubby yelled out to me to ask if there was gambling on that boat. I yelled back YUP and then I got up to get my camera and show him my Royal Flush. It was then that I let him know that I spent it too. :0)  He may be a SOB in every other arena, but he has never made me account for any money that has come into this house. UNLIKE my poor mother who worked full time and had to turn her entire paycheck over to my dad. 
Hubby only kept $20 out of his paycheck........DANG if this was NOW, I'd have to double that with the economy as it is. ;0)  Horrors!
Sounds like his sister Peg unlike his sister Ann....wants to get off the phone. Heard him tell her that the call is not costing him as we have that service where you can call anywhere in the states including the calls I make to AK to my girlfriend.  Speaking of whom....I owe her a call. That's not quite right...I always am the one that calls her as she does not have the service that I have. Works for me. I shit you not!
Thinking I have talked myself out of doing more ironing. Now that everyone has gone and my insides have quieted down....I'm tired.  I'm a morning person and as the day goes on I fade.
Hoping you all have a wonderful Easter.  Daughter Cheryl invited us to eat at her husband Dana's workplace with them at 3:30 . In past years we have had all very good meals there. Depends on how hubby feels.  (((hugs)))
FUCK ME! Tracie is here. Brought my birthday present and is asking if I want a sub from where she is going for her evening meal.  I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. You. Are. Amazing.

    Like the Energizer bunny... you keep going and going and going....

    Made me tired just to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once when rick had kidney stones and they had to go in and grab them while he was awake and could feel everything (the Dr said it was like a woman having a baby) I sat out in the waiting room and could hear him scream I laughed my head off(well he always said having a baby was no big deal women had them all the time). Mean maybe but I had 3 of my baby's without pain meds 2 were c-sections. It was nice getting revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter my friend..we are getting snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow.

    I will say though that I finally broke down and bought the expensive mattress covers for the boys beds. They make all the difference, esp. when you don't want the mattress ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy..we have had absolutely beautiful weather and to cap it off, this evening we had a nice rainstorm...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you