....and...this is what forced me out of bed at 3:15 a.m. He hit my head and INSISTED that it was I that was on his side of the bed. WTF!
It got worst! Upon hearing him get up to pee at 5:10 a.m. I checked to see if there was now a place for my head to lie down. Check THIS OUT! :0(
Wasn't worth the effort to argue him awake at 3:15 a.m. and isn't now. BUT, I HAVE PICTURES!
SO! When I left with Tracie, ( I succumbed ;0) to going out to the 99's to eat with her ), Jill said she was JUST going out for cigarettes and maybe....ONE DRINK and maybe find someone that can financially support her. . We both left at the same time. Oh did I mention that the W.B. had words with her again about not getting a meal out of her AGAIN last night ( she reminded him that she has cooked him at least a hundred a year ) and NO she wasn't cooking and he stormed out again after swearing his head off. One of the workers was still here working on the parlor side door. AND...he has the nerve/gall to tell me that I am the cause of her stress !!!!! Yeah, right!
Tracie and I passed the W.B's vehicle parked at the Moose Hall...GOING and COMING. So much for him being broke and needing a Free Meal. Her car wasn't there....oh yeah, she did say she wouldn't be stopping for a drink where he might be, ;0)
At ten, I left her a message on her cell phone telling her that she knew I would be worried about her drinking and driving. APPARENTLY she didn't listen to her voice messages cause I have no idea when she came in. IF she didn't find Mr.Right, I hope she has a friggin hangover. Occasionly, I hear her talking in her sleep and sometimes she sounds aggitated. Must have been a hell of a night!
IF she went to the VFW......ALL LOSERS...no hope of her finding Mr.Right there.
Wondering how THIS can be good for her B/P.??? If you think I'm going to tattle to her/OUR primary doctor....YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT. I shit you not!
Gavin will be here in another hour and a half. It's now 6:30 a.m. She... like his parents can't figure out how to care for the baby and get any work done....her during the week days and them at night or on the weekends. She is going there Sunday to watch the baby while they apartment clean. HUH!!! It leaves moi with my mouth hanging open. Seven kids in 7 years and 11 months. WTF!
Two in CLOTH diapers and one on the bottle and one being breat fed.
No sympathy here. This is mind boggling to me. I shit you not !!!
I'm on my second cup of coffee. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm living The Life Of Riley! My nose is growing too. ;0)
Been paying bills and found another I missed this morning. I've forgot birthdays. Know I missed or are about to miss DIL Sally's . Even though I always don't get one...I still feel bad. What's.... WITH THAT? I need to lighten up and just make a call...THE DAY OF. I'll keep telling myself that. ;0)
Ones...never too old to change. One's never to old to change. One's never to old to change. ;0)
Ya know what??????????? I'm tired. I shit you not!
Ya know what I did yesterday? I ordered some cute, poseable effin monkeys. How's THIS for cuteness?
#1
and to come
Now tell me...am I soft or what! ;0)
6:25a.m. Hubby is stirring again. He must have heard the keyboard typing out how I was spending his money. ;0)
Maybe my kids will send me to Eternity with these things all in my casket.
How my mother spent our inheritance............. :0)
Hubby is awake and sitting up asking for his coffee. As I predicted...he claimed he wasn't on my side of the bed. WE KNOW BETTER, don't we. ;0)
Cup #1 for him delivered and cup #3 for me ...coming right up. Looked for his urinal to empty. He's using it as he sits up in bed. Taking...one longgggggggg pee. Couldn't see it under the covers. Something needs to be done about this pissing....LIKE TODAY.
Can't wait to hear how Jill's night went. Then again..........................
If the W.B. caught wind of her being out....( those WINNERS are always tattling ) there will be more shit tossed at her today)....and I will be the lucky recipient of hearing it ALL!
Lousy TV night. Maybe I'll stay home. How's that for Ass Backwards?
Think I'll post early and read some of your posts during the day between breaks of moving things from Point A to Point B and getting nowhere fast. Keeps me out of the stores and out of trouble. ;0)
Oh............ and that urology appointment at 2 around an hour away if I WAS doing the driving. IF, is the keyword here!
Monday I have my right arm checkup. Still not at one hundred percent, but I can live with it. No time for P.T. IF I was guaranteed it would get me to 100% , I might make time the for it.
No guarantee. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm from Missouri...the SHOW ME STATE on this one. ;0)
(((hugs)))to all
Hubby just spilled his almost full coffee cup between his legs and was hollering for a towel to sop it up. ???? Wish granted! ;0) Just changed the sheets yesterday. :0( It's 7 a.m. Leaving the shoes and purse where they dropped for " baby mama" to see. Hubby has thrown the wet bedding off him and is requesting a blanket cause he's cold. Let THE FUN BEGIN!
That's All Folks!
ahhh,the same old , same old :(...have a nice Easter never the less ♥
ReplyDeleteLMFAO!!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog through Crafty Gardener, where in the hell have you been hiding! Your blog, my dear, is the perfect way to start any morning..Uuh, along with my usual 3-4 cups of coffee, LOVE IT!!
A Very Blessed Easter to You & Yours!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Perhaps twin beds should be on the agenda so you can get a good night's rest. Have a happy holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteMary
Sounds like a fun morning. Welcome home! Twin beds sounds like a good Idea!
ReplyDeleteI think it is safe to say...if I was you?..I'd already shot someone by now.
ReplyDeleteHow dare that worker say you are the cause of Jill's stress? Isn't she living in YOUR house?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes separate beds sound good to me too (and not just at your house lol).
Aren't you glad you came home? Same shit different day as you say. Time to go on another trip :)
ReplyDelete