He claimed the hamburger was old. NOT! The meat was purchased yesterday and has an expiration date of tomorrow , PLUS, I made myself a small dish with the few remaining whipped potatoes and enjoyed every morsel. THEN...I proceeded to eat his meal. Told him from now on his meals would be out of a box or jar He had to be a smart ass and say " GOOD! " while his sister Ann was still on the phone. Overheard him tell his sister that it must be some of the meds he is on that has changed his taste buds, BUT he didn't say it to me. It was every bit as good as I remembered as a child.....AND THEN SOME! I shit you not! Even my deceased siblings would have died for it.;0) Plz excuse the PUN!
Michelle came to sit with her dad. Jill, W.B. and his daughter went somewhere to eat ( Alex get's her choice of where she wants to eat ) and Tracie came soon after. Gil and Logan stayed home. Tracie had eaten at the hospital where she went to see her primary doctor. Her primary doctor wants to consult with her kidney doctor before she choses a B/P med to put her on. . Her B/P was 170/110.
She wasn't hungry and by all rights....neither was I after eating hubby's meal so we made a trip to Walmart . I had a list and added to it. ;0) We pulled into my driveway around nine and the W.B. and Alex were just leaving to go to his place.
Things are winding down here. America Idol is over and Michelle will be leaving. We got on the subject of husbands with tempers and she told Jill and I about a few not so nice tantrums her hubby has pulled. Smashed their fridge all to shit one time. Another time he threw a lamp. Another time he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her down on the bed. I knew he had put a few holes in doors, but this shit just came out tonight. One NEVER know about another person UNLESS you live with them. He's my fave SIL.......sigh!
Jill was pouring herself and Michelle pinot. Maybe she doesn't consider that to be BOOZE. Ya think!
It's a new day.................THURSDAY ALL DAY! ;0)
Jill got up to get Logan off to school and went back to bed. Gil is still making zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.It's 9 a.m. I thought we all more or less went to bed around the same time.
Even hubby woke up and has had his 2 cups of coffee. Mornings like this ....gives me NO INCENTIVE to do a damned thing. I shit you not! Yesterday I was under the impression that Jll had an appointment to get her blood drawn as I heard her asking for their earliest appointment so that she could have her morning Salada tea.
Son Randy called while I was enjoying my warm oatmeal with fresh strawberries. :0( He'd been online with HP inquiring as to why my 3 month old PC would not allow me to get online. After several attempts on his part with someone from HP following their instructions it was.... a no go ....soooooooooo I have the option of sending them my tower orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr getting a new PC. Ninety day warrantee ends in four days. I say...screw whatever I have stored in it and get it replaced. Probably means that I will lose my Kaspersky protection. It cost me around $20 to buy online and it protects 3 PC's . I used all 3 up. Doubt if it transfers to the new one I will get. Oh well. What's another $20 for internet protection.
My son in FL recommends it over everything including Norton that I get free from ny cable company, which made me delete Norton and buy and use Kaspersky. I forgot to tell Middle Child about this computer protection soooooooooooooooo if your reading....GO KASPERSKY! My son in FL is a software engineer and he swears by it!
Another call from son Randy asking if I knew where I could lay my hands on the paperwork I got with the computer. Found it! Ate the rest of my oatmeal....cold. sighhhhhhhhh
The other two adults are still sound asleep. Yeah...it's bothering me.I shit you not!
Jill left her paperwork out from her docotor appointment. Diagnoses (ICD) These had codes before them.
Anxiety State unspecified
Depressive Disordernot elsewhere classified
Routine Medical Exam
Sleep Disturbance unspecified sleep distubance
Stress: Mixed Disorders as reaction to stress
Tobacco nondependant tobacco use disorder
Don't know what the hell I did with mine after I left my appointment. Probably trashed it.
Ah ha! 9:45 and she lets Cash out of her room and heads to the bathroom.
Asked and found out that no appointment is needed for bloodwork. She has fasted...has had no tea or food. Jumped in the shower to "get er done." THEN at 2p.m. we both have appointments ( same place ) a good 15 mile drive ( each way) for mammograms. Must remind her not to use deoderant. I always forget. Watch me forget again. ;0)
Tracie failed her apartment inspection last week and has been given until Friday to make it right. She has one excuse after another as to why she hasn't got it ready for inspection by now.Tick, tick, tick. sighhhhhhhh She gets Section 8. The apartment manager is a stickler about her complying with their rules. Inspections 2xs a year and THEY DO give you plenty of warning. Tracie just drags her feet and is her own worst enemy. I shit you not!
Her car.....looks just about as bad as her old one. Piled with shit almost to the point that you can't see out of the back window. Empty bottles rolling around under my feet, used napkins, clean tissues, bottle caps and YOU NAME IT! Sternly, I said last night, "Tracie , you need to get this shit out of your car." Will she listen to me. Doubt it, but that doesn't stop me . She usually laughs and tells me that I sound like her mother. Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I bought a tiny bamboo plant last night....because it has a red pot. Chuckle, chuckle.
The other day I bought a mini rose ( yellow ) in a tiny cute chicken planter. You know moi. I'll take pics. ;0) Pick me uppers! This picture does NO JUSTICE to the little house. :0( You will have to wait to see the finished project. ;0)
A container full of pink hyacynnths grabbed me with their AROMA! Have red ones blooming in the back yard, but I haven't bent over to smell them this year.
THESE ARE the most amazing bulbs. They keep GIVING and GIVING year after year. I shit you not!
NOW...I'm on a mission to find just the right planter to make a little scene to put on my kitchen table.
I plan to use a few different cactus' .
or this???
I have my house. This lady paints her own, but I took the easy way out and purchased one at the Flea Market in Bradenton,FL. One dollar. The price WAS RIGHT!
AIN'T THESE ADORABLE!
One could have a ball using their imagination in creating them. I shit you not!
There is a nursery in the town of Wilmington where we will be going this p.m. :0)
Jill decided with my INPUT that she is going to go get her blood drawn a meer mile away from our front door. Our doctor INSISTS we go where she wants us to go. She didn't take any of her meds this morning and is shaky.....why drive all over Hells Creation when you don't have to and maybe cause an accident.
My excuse for her to tell her the doctor was GOOD ENOUGH for her this morning. ;0)
As for myself, I REFUSE TO TRAVEL for a blood test. The doctor LIVES WITH IT! The expression on her face when she sees I didn't go where she told me to....doesn't bother me. I shit you not! A blood test is....A BLOOD TEST!!!!!!!!!
Gave hubby two manderine oranges and he claimed they were almost tasteless. Tried one.... ONE TASTES LIKE TWO! ;0) .... and maybe even THREE. They're SMALL!
Eleven a.m. Must get my ACT TOGETHER and make a token attempt at doing something constructive.
P.S. Anyone that dipped a spoon into that bbq hamburger pot last night .....loved it!
I can't wait to see how the rest of my day goes.....Like Hell, I can't!
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
I think i would have loved you hamburger too. Kaspersky is very good, but i'm to cheap and use Avast or AVG, both free. So far so good. I'm surprised Tracy gets to drive around like this...here the cops would have a field day if they stopped you at a road block, which they like to do once in a while to check registrations and safety stickers...but oh well, her problem (until you have to sit in the car that is ) Have a good nigh :) the planters look sweet BTW and love your widow flower
ReplyDeleteTime to get the boobies smashed! I go next week! Yuck. I like the little piggy!
ReplyDeleteI love these little planters. I want the one with the blue house. I've no longer got a back yard, so this year I have to improvise. With vacation next week, I plan to start my herb garden and whatever else I can fit in the windows.
ReplyDeleteMary
Bamboo is a considered to be a 'lucky' plant.Red is also a 'lucky color. Sooo, let me know when you win the lottery. I have Nortom 360 on my desktop computer. It has served us well all these years. My laptop, on the other hand has CA Technologies. I did get my laptop fixed by a friend of Hunter's over the phone. I will be forever grateful. Thanks for thinking of me!
ReplyDeleteI use avast and it's free and it works perfectly..I had norton years ago..and it slowed my computer down so much I got rid of it.
ReplyDelete