I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, November 27, 2010

D D Look what I found!!!!

My neighbor across the street Glenn, rang my bell around 2:30 p.m. to ask me if this was my dog.
I looked to where he pointed and my heart skipped a beat.
How did Lady get out was my first thought and I acted on it.
"Lady, get in here "I yelled.
From Jill's room Lady trotted to the front door.
It's a wonder I didn't get whiplash looking from one dog to the other!


Took this little one in and made the appropriate calls. Dog Pound and police to report I found a Pomeranian.
I could tell she was very young still.  Beautiful white teeth.  No collar. 
Knew she was well taken care of and that when someone discovered her gone they would be heartbroken.
Around 5 the lady who is the dog catcher called and asked me if it was possible for me to keep her overnight.
Told her "sure" and that I'd keep her permanently if no one calls.
She loved being beside hubby in bed and he wasn't objectionable to it.
Close to 7 Tracie came a knocking. Had a small bowl of turkey meat, another of Canadian stuffing her mother use to make and a loaf of bread and a coconut custard cream pie.
Asked if I had mayo so she could make a sandwich.
Came in and I gave her a plate and a knife and fork so she could eat.
Her sis had baked the turkey, BUT fell cleaning her cat litter box and was too sore to make any veggies.
Told her to come back the next day, to which she replied that she was going to a Craft Fair with me today.
She left near 8 p.m. and no sooner did I get to my back door to let all 3 dogs out to pee, my doorbell rings again.
Tracie...telling me a van passed her by and some one was whistling for a dog as it slowly drove by.
What to do...what to do, I'm thinking. Knew some one was heartsick if that was them.
Tracie volunteered to track the van down and headed in the direction it went.:0)
No sooner got the dogs back inside and the doorbell rings again. This time I can see 2 people on the landing.
I opened the door to Tracie and ?
The woman spied Lady and swooped down to pick her up saying " there's my Peanut."
Lady booked it away from her and the poor woman said half crying and despondent, "that's not my Peanut."
I couldn't let it play out any longer. Told her that her Peanut was in the other room and as she followed behind me her Peanut came out of my room.
Swoops her up and gives her Peanut kisses and hugs, kisses and hugs me, kisses and hugs Tracie repeatedly and the thank you's poured out between the sobs.

Peanut's collar is too loose. Needs to buy her another, so I showed her the type my dogs wear that you can adjust.  She got out under a small opening in the fence and they thought she was hiding upstairs.
She had been driving around the neighborhood over two hours and had called the police department and no one knew anything about a dog being found.
Lousy communication at the police station!  When one shift leaves and another comes on I guess this stuff isn't important to relay to the incoming officers.   sigh!
Poor Peanut would have been a Creamsicle if she was outdoors from 2:30 to 8. :0(
This lady has 3 or 4 poms of various ages. 
Come to find out this is the same household that Jill found the husbands wallet some 3 years or so back and returned it to him.
Rita has offered to bring Peanut by to visit us again.   :0)  And they lived happily ever after. The End!
You know what!!! I might even take a walk up the street and visit Rita.
She seems like a great person and any person that loves animals could be a friend of mine.


Back to the Homefront!

Jill took off shortly after noon.
I had asked her where she was headed, but the only reply I got back was she would be back in awhile.
Shortly after 8 she came in the door.........well tried her key in the door shortly after Rita and Peanut left.
Michelle, Joe and grand daughter Theresa came as Rita was putting Peanut in her van.
We are all at the kitchen table and you could see Jill trying to unlock the front door.
Michelle is calling out, ' it's open."
Apparently she couldn't hear her as she kept trying and I walked to the door, turned the knob and opened it.
Yep...she was SHITFACED!!!!  I shit you not!
Saw a car/truck with lights on at the end of the driveway, so I'm guessing someone made sure she got home alright.
Later on I heard her on her cell phone and could hear whine bucket saying he wanted his life or wife back.
Asked her today and she looked clueless, so I didn't persue it.
Wife/Life ...who gives a shit!
   This morning she took off in her pj's around 7:05a.m. to go get cigarettes.
I walk towards the coffee pot and who is passing the kitchen window, but WHINE BUCKET.
I opened it at his request.  "Is she in there" he asked as he pointed to her room.
Told him she went for cigarettes. He waved and said thanks.
Ten minutes later I see his truck parked in the driveway when I went to check why she wasn't back yet.
Called her. She had passed him and he phoned her to ask for 5 minutes of her time to talk to her in person.
She told him there was nothing to talk about. Nothing would be any different.
He acknowledged he shouldn't have touched her.
Bottom line....she told me she was waiting him out. He had to be at work at 8.
She did!
Last night I heard her yelling at him that he wouldn't like it if some man ever touched his daughter someday and SHE IS SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER!
She told him that he was a BULLY!
Once her room was quiet I asked if she was staying in for the night ( that was so I could relax ).
She said yes, but tomorrow she was going out with a "gentleman."
Here we go again!

Logan was supposed to come home last night and wasn't here when Jill came in.
She called him asking why he wasn't home.
Babysitting Erzi was his reply.
Julie went shopping. 
An 11 year immature boy watching an 8 year old boy. You have to efffin be kidding me.
Oh...what am I thinking! He has been doing this a   l o n g  time now.
If young Gil is out, Logan has that responsiblity.
So far I haven't found my BALLS to call and make a complaint to the police department.
I'm getting SOFT in my old age.  Spine has deteriorated.  I shit you not!

Dog Pound just called.    Rita ..Peanuts mom had called there last night and left a message that her pom was lost and she/the dog catcher wanted to know if we still had the dog.
Jill took the call and told her they were re-united last night. :0)

Yesterday was a pretty decent day over all!  Hubby didn't rear his ugly head and any day that happens...it's a GOOD DAY!  I shit you not!
Hubby was awake at 7 today and must have had a good nights sleep.
Acid reflux was the culprit the night before. Continued til after the noon hour.
Just requested a slice of pumpkin pie, so he is making up for his lack of eating yesterday...today.
Will remind him that today is the day I said I was going to a Craft Fair with Tracie ...shortly.
I know his reply....we don't need anymore shit.   True, true...  Don't hurt to look though....and maybe..............BUY! She's coming to pick me up between 1:30 and 3 p.m.
Time now is 9:30 a.m.
Speaking of the word " buy "....I bought him an XL Patriots zip down the front sweatshirt for his birthday.
TOO BIG!
This will become young Gil's 20th birthday gift from us on Dec.7th and next time I see one I will pick up a size L for hubby.   A win win solution.  :0)

Jill just showered. You would never know she had too much to drink last night.
At 7 a.m. she seemed as sober as I am.  Oh MY EFFIN head , if she were me! 
Just took a walk down to her room and she was dressed and putting makeup on.
I told her that someday I was going to find the BALLS to call the Dracut police department and tell them of this babysitting situation or confront her. One or the other.
If Julie doesn't give a shit about her son, I give a shit about my grandson. No protest came from Jill's mouth.
Okay...next time I definately know he is alone watching Erzi I might find MY BALLS!  I shit you not!
It isn't easy finding this out, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.

That's All Folks!





All's well that ends well!



5 comments:

  1. Little Peanuts is so cute, and it is nice that you found a new friend. Tell Jill I am pretty proud of her. If she keeps Whine bucket out of her life, maybe she can get herself together. Sounds like you had a rather quiet day.
    Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good day and i agree with you on the babysitting, remember what mine where like at that age

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a sweet heart to take in Peanut! Yes, go down and spend some time with that nice lady. If there is an extra pup they don't need, I could take one in! They are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little peanut is too cute! I wonder how Lady would've taken to her? I'm going crazy with my recent adoptee-I can send him to you if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet reuniting story!!! :-)

    Hang in there Jill! "Stick to your guns", as it were. Don't let him back...

    Which I hope works out...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you