I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, July 11, 2010

D D Usually I have no problem putting

    my fingers to the keys.
This morning, I did! 
Sat and stared at the screen trying to find the words. I shit you not!
Tracie came over again late yesterday with one of my food keepers and a coupon for my Hazelnut coffee.
Hubby must have begun his stewing the minute she came.
I kept her out of our room as he has asked me to in the past.
Can't hear my tv, can't understand her half the time, can't stand her laugh, can't fart, blah,blah,blah are his complaints.
I came into our room once to retrieve something and he asked if she was gone. To which I answered, "no."
She had been here maybe 2 hours when I had occasion to go into my bedroom again.
This time he blew up.
"You tell her to leave or I am", I'm calling 911 and having the police take her out of here, I'm getting a restraining order against her", more ...I am's.
Out to the parlor, picking up her keys off the table on my way by......I hand them to her and asked her to please leave.
She is asking in a hurt voice.... what she did wrong, what we did wrong, we were being quiet, I don't understand as she headed towards the front door.
Told her Mike was being ugly  ...will explain later.
We had been watching the skunk family and not too long before this happened mother and 2 babies trotted across the street from my yard to hers.   Trust they were in her back yard by this time.
When I came back into our bedroom hubby was still raging.
I'm sick of her, I've had it, I'm sick of her being here all the time, other complaints I can't recall.
"Getting a restraining order."
Told him that I had invited her in.  Spoken so as not to incite him further.
"You want her here ", he's screaming to me. "I'll move out". " The next time they ask me at the hospital about my home life, I am going to tell them I HAVE NONE."
In a calm even voice, I asked what I had. " You have the computer....that's what you have."
BINGO!  He be correct.
If he showed any desire in the past 10 years since I got my first computer or showed any interest ....I would have purchased him a laptop that he could use in bed.
Most times he doesn't want to hear any of the jokes, but has reluctantly let me show him various cute animal things on the tv screen.
Randy had hooked a wire up that made that possible.
Have asked him more than once if he would like one and I would teach him the basics. 
Refused my offers and acted like I had two heads for suggesting it.
 I understand that he was too busy earning a living to support our kids and caring for the yard and doing house repairs before he was injured . No time for hobbies. Now all he has is the TV.
I sympathise with him that he is in various levels of pain all the time.
He has become accustomed to my being in our room with him and whether I'm on the computer, reading, knitting ,etc........I am someone to talk to.  sigh!
   Most days unless I have to go somewhere or take him to the chiropractor or a doctor......I stay in my pj's.
Shower in the evening and put fresh pj's on.
As was yesterday.........and I am beginning to take longggggggggggggggg naps during the day.
 Get up to use the bathroom and crawl back in bed and doze off again.
Except for caring for the critters and pets, moving a sprinkler around, some laundry and dishes.......I have no ambition while carrying out these chores or for doing any others.
What kind of a wake up call do I need to get out of this slump????
   Jill left for work close to 4p.m. yesterday. I heard her come in after we had turned in.
Generally she works and gets paid for 8 hours. Didn't look at the clock.
Before she left for work we were talking.  She mentioned that there was some things she was beginning to see in George that she don't like.
I told her what he said when she introduced herself to his friend on the phone as his good friend.
"I'm more than that", is what I told her he muttered.
She said I told him from the beginning I wasn't ready to get serious about anyone. We were just friends!
Folks...........my eyes are wide open and my eyebrows are raised as I just typed those words.
Cause George thinks the opposite.  I shit you not!
   My dad use to say this, " they ought to have open season on politicians, like they do on ducks".
When fed up and feeling very angry, I change politicians to MEN. 
It's unspoken, but it's in my mind.   My way of letting off steam.
   Got a nice email from a daughter in law yesterday.
Maybe tomorrow I will share her news with you.
   Hubby finally calmed down last night.  Conversed in a normal tone.
We even kissed goodnight.
In years past when he could walk he wouldn't kiss me goodnight and occasionally would lock me out of our room.
Cried many a tear back then....no more.   sigh!
If you saw us right now you would not know that UGLY had recently reared it's head.
Hubby never says I'm sorry............it's always like things never happened.
I'm not looking for an apology for last night.  Other times one would have been nice.
   Now I need to think of the words I carefully need to use with Tracie.
Hubby had known her parents long before she was born. I myself only since 1967. That would have made her 6 back then.
He bought this house in 1963, but lived in this neighborhood since he and her dad were under the age of 10.
Her dad was born and raised just around the corner from their house and one of her brothers owns it now.
She is Jill's age ...........older by 8 days.  Someone to talk to, but not to confide in.... for myself and she is looking for a mother in me.
   As I went to the kitchen for a refill just now heard Jill tell someone she was done working at 10:30 and went to the V for a few drinks.
Told the person that some Paul the drunk, won the # drawing ....over 3k and would be able to stay drunk a month straight now.
After she got off the phone I asked how he was able to stay drunk before he won.
He lives in a garage that is filled with his bosses stuff...his bed is at the rear. He's about her age.
His boss is a plumber, Paul is not, but does other menial work for him from time to time.
Gets paid by check which his mother cashes. He has to go to her for money and she gives him $20 at a time.
That buys him 8 draft beers, I learned. 
Another mother's heartache.  sigh!
He will be paid this money in cash today.......living as he does and being drunk all the time, I woouldn't be surprised to hear he was robbed or worse.
   Jill has fenced off the parlor and has the ferrets out playing. They needed the excercize.
Wish she made the time to do that more often.  Two of those ferrets belong to 2 of her sons.
Logan kissed his ferret Cena goodbye before he left for NY. Then sent us both a picture of a black kitten that was in a pet store in a mall.. Price $400. 
Has wanted a beagle for awhile now.
Maybe down the road....a long way down the road. Too much going on in his life and mine.
You know how the "I'll take care of it" goes................Being at his dad's 3 days a week and more often now that school is out...........means............nana cares for it.
He is so busy with his friends too that Cena gets hardly any attention from him.
He should be back from NY today sometime.    I miss him and his noisy friends at times. LOL
Had more to tell..........another day.
 Found my words and got carried away AGAIN!     I shit you not!
That's All Folks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post of today.

    And I thought I commented on this post, before. ??????????? Maybe it didn't go through? ??????? Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome.
    As for the other....I am confused as to how something was misconstrued. .
    ????? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you