I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, July 16, 2010

D D Thank Heaven for little boys #1.

That grew up to be men that know a little about computers. : 0 )
Yesterday just as Judge Perry took a 10 minute break to make his decision on whether  the 911 calls Casey Anthony's mother made to the police on 7-15-2008  would be allowed in at her trial .........my computer froze up.   I shit you not!
Nothing I did would unfreeze it.  Tried to restore my system. That's when I know not what happened.
Little yellow light lit on the screen and the tower wouldn't power up.  sniff, sniff.
Panic was about to set in. ( I've got better about that.) The world wasn't going to come to an end...................or would it?????
Tugged and tugged to get my table away from the wall.  A shit load of dust back there. : 0 (
My chihuahua Ginger sheds as much as a German shepard.
Did the same old ritual I've done in the past....wiggle this wiggle that. Unplug this, unplug that.
Was sweating my ass off....didn't have the A/C on.   It is today. I shit you not!
Turn the tower on again............still briefly see the words. No monitor input and monitor going to sleep.
How can anything sleep when I'm about to go crazy!   : 0 )
Shut the tower down... Sit and stare at the screen like it will miraculously light up.  Fire it up again. nadda!
Repeatedly I did the above mauevers and gave up around 9:30 p.m.   : 0 (
My thoughts wandered to my son that lives in NH, Randy, but controlled myself to not pick up the phone until 8:30 a.m. this morning.
I didn't ask him to drop everything he was doing andddddddddddddddd he didn't. LOL
Came around 11:30 after his chores were done & his rescued once feral cats were fed, etc.
Brought his trusty air compressor.
 My tower is never without a healthy amount of Gingers hair and dust. sigh!
Took everything out to the kitchen table ................we'll call that "The Bench."
Took the side off my computer and damned if I know what happened, but he called me to look at my screen. 
It was lit and he was restoring my system.  WALLA!!!!
Took about 2 hours all told to restore and clean my machine. Being cute he told me how much it would have cost me to have it worked on at a shop.  Just to put it up on "The Bench" and begin testing , it's $75 the first hour and you can't get away without at least the hour.
So smartly, I asked him what it would have cost me at 9:30 last night to call him.  : 0 )
     I love my computer, I love my computer, I love my computer..........I shit you not!
Thank Heaven for little boys #2.
   Daughter Jill got a text just after midnight from my daughter in law Kim. Her grandson was born before midnight on her and my son's anniversary. 7/15   Davin or Devin Jaymes ??? Think she said the baby weighed 7lbs 15 oz's.    Someone should play that number..715..
The Jaymes is for her dad, my son Jay. 
It's bittersweet.............for my son and Kim.  This daughter had 3 previous children taken from her and her husband by the state of MS for neglect.  Oldest son was adopted by her husband's sister.
The next son  and daughter  were adopted by a cousin who could not have children of her own.
The parents of the last 2 children want no contact.  sigh! None were babies. If my memory serves me.. 3 to 8 back then.    It was  maybe 4 years back.
What makes things even worst......nothing has changed and they are homeless as of Monday AGAIN and mostly just drive around in their car.  They have already been evicted a few times in the past 2 months and this coming Monday is their Eviction Notice date. He gives blood every 2 days to buy them food.
My granddaughter Amy and the baby was offered a place with her sister and her family to live, but Amy still won't leave her looser husband.
Frank is NOT WELCOME here with my son or there with her sister.
Amy and baby ONLY. Which she refuses to do.  THat offer was on the table before she lost her first 3 children too.
A few months ago her sister and her husband drove from Arkansas to Mississippi with her blessing to pick her up while her husband was off somewhere. She left him a note, but didn't say where she was going.
Wasn't long before she let him know where she was and he came and got her.
Her husband is a no good, lazy, shiftless asshole and she isn't much better.  sigh!

   My grandson David and his wife and 3 sons just left. They called to come swim for an hour before he had to go to work.     Pool is sitting out there EMPTY. Come On Down!
Their youngest will be 2 in October and he is  loving the pool.     First time in this year he didn't like the water in his face.  Now you put those floaties on and he goes down those steps and puts his face in the water and blows bubbles. Kicks his little legs and leaves the steps.............but not far away.. YET!
They didn't even get home when they call me as I'm typing this. " I have to work a double shift tomorrow. Can Jen the kids and her friend come to swim."    wellllllllllll of course the answer was yes.
The pool is just sitting there being fed a cup of chlorine after the sun is off the pool around 7p.m.
   Logan went to his dads.  Step mom said Kenny could sleep over IF they swore they would be in bed for the night at 11 as she had to get up at 5 a.m. for work......earlier nana was on the fence and told him to ask his mother.   Jill was going out for the evening at 7. Came back with George at 11 and made hamburgers for them.  Earlier a skunk had let loose.........the aroma of cooking hamburger helped kill the smell.

   I'm happy,happy, happy that I have my computer again.  : 0 )
Am probably going to get myself in trouble.
Leaning towards contacting this damned college the son in law from Hell is at and asking how a 2 time convicted felon who is a dead beat dad get's  rewarded with a 3 week internship FREE.
Logan and young Gil mentioned the FREE yesterday.
Ran the FREE past Jill and she said "oh you know him. He has learned alot of ways to get things through the years."
It came off to me as sounding somewhat blase' orrrr matter of fact or was that acceptance.

Yeah.......I KNOW HIM !     I shit you not!

   I may need bail money when these trial attorneys have me locked up.
Jerry Spnce that never lost a case, yet!
Can I count on some donations through PayPal ??? ...lmfao NOW, but then........?? who knows.
In all seriousness...........how can I get sued for slander when I will only tell them the truth about him?
Any armchair attorney's out there in blogland?????
That's All Folks!

3 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle when I read your story about the computer...not that it is funny to be without, but it is something I can identify with...only I didn't wait around for my computer literate son. No, not me. I panicked and pushed "restore" not knowing that I was bringing the computer back to the way it was when it first came from the store. I had to re-install everything. Microsoft Word was a mess because it kept going to the trial that I had when I first got the computer, and I didn't have the password. Had to contact them. Had to re-install the internet. Totally lost my Family Tree program. I can go on and on.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you about the computer and i was chuckling too LOL, you are a great writer !!
    I feel for this newborn child...i hope somebody takes care of it. A car is no place for a Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellow bloggers for your thoughts & comments. :0)
    The sky just opened up & it's POURING !
    Trees & bushes are swaying.
    Hope some got your way. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you