I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, July 23, 2010

D D Sometimes I am anxious for hubby to wake

up and others like today, I was not. He just woke.  It's 7:30 a.m.
This morning I was enjoying the quiet time listening to the sounds of the birds out doors.
Last night we were finally able to shut the A/C off and open doors and windows.
No shut in feeling........just the way I like it...uh huh, uh huh !
Must go start the tea kettle and get the juice. BRB
His first order of business after using the bathroom will be to pick up the tv remote.
Yep, no sooner said than done. ; 0 )
Ya can't plz me all the time.maybe not even some of the time. eh?

Yesterday Jill came home from work and showered. Except for one hour after she mentioned she was going for cigarettes and would be right back she wasn't amongst the missing.
While I know that we are not an hour away from where she can make a cigarette purchase, by her staying home last night ...she is making an attempt at reforming.

Dammit, the screaming tea pot had me hobbling towards the kitchen faster than my aching tootsies wanted to go.
   DIL Kim stopped in on her way home from work yesterday. Both her daughter Amy and SIL Frank along with my newest great grand Gaven Jaymes are staying with her sister Amber.
It was let them stay or DSS would have taken the baby from them at the hospital.
His mother called DSS from MS to inform them of the circumstances. 
 Amber rushed to the hospital to talk with DSS. For now they have a roof over theirs and the babies head, but mess up.........don't work, pick up your own messes and abide by the house rules. Out you go.
Tried and tried to post a picture of Gaven Jaymes from my email and never got the hang of it. sigh!
It's time for Butchie to show up. His shift ran from 8 a.m. yesterday to 8 a.m. this morning. It's 8:04.
Last night hubby was asking me why they can't move into his house until it gets repo'd.
Two small bedrooms does not make for a family of 4 when 1 child is a 6 year old girl and the other is an 11 year old boy. Alex's mother would have a field day with that in court.
Maybe what I told him made sense to him.......am sure the wheels are still turning in his head for another salution to never see his face here.

9:07 a.m. Just spent 45 minutes with the ferrets and cleaning their cage. On my way for a hazelnut coffee refill my eyes connected with the ferrets faces...which if ferrets could speak, were saying " let me out to play."
If you don't have a ferret. let alone three..........just let me say this.
While they are cute, funny, sweet looking and their antics amuze you.......please consider the fact that they shit often, frequently,regularly, more than a cat, ..........you get the picture.
As well as they pee!
They shed just like a dog or cat..their musky scent gets embedded in their bedding even though they were descented. Also they do not always hit their litter box. They have to be watched constantly while they are out of their cage......chew wires, sharpen their nails on your rugs, climb up your drapes and lots of other not so cute things. I'm forever distracting them just like you would a small child away from the no-no.
While I did not purchase the three I have, I love them none the less and they are alot of extra work at my age. Leaving them caged up 24/7 is no life for them, so I have to make time out of my already shortened day to play with them and clean their poop and pee box at least 4 times a day until it needs a complete emptying and washing, followed by a complete refill of kitty litter. : 0 (
  Jill told me that at 8 a.m.  one of the baby skunks was out from under the shed watching Charlie eat his cat food .
Told the skunk to go back to bed. : 0 )

Ut Oh!  What could the call I just got mean. Hubby and I think we have figured it out and he is saying she is crazy if she marries him now.
Jill just called me.  She and Butchie had headed to the bank to cash his paycheck not too long ago.
Wanted to know the town she was born in. Knew she was born in Orange County, CA , but couldn't remember the town the hospital was in or the address she went home to.
My mind was somewhere else when I was searching my memory for that info.
let's see . 3 born in Carona Naval Hospital in Carona,CA.  Next two born at Doctors Hospital in Santa Ana,CA.  Next two which would include her....Orange County Hospital in Orange,CA.  The address we lived at was harder to conjure up, but I finally remembered.  : 0 ) Alzheimer's ain't at my door, YET!
Sounds to me that they are at Town Hall applying for........you know what.   I shit you not!
Do they think that being married will make hubby like Butchie????  Ain't happening from the vibes I am getting.
He  turned 48 this month and she will turn 49 in September.....do our kids ever grow up and smell the coffee???


The look on Michelle's and Jessica's face was priceless when they heard she was back with Butchie.
Michelle and her hubby Joe do like Butchie as a person, but from everything Jill has told them they didn't think he was for her. 

While my mind isn't here today ..it's somewhere else......I will take my leave and ponder this new developement.
That's All Folks!









5 comments:

  1. Do the ferrets steal shiny things? I heard that's what they love to do.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ferrets are curious about anything they are able to cart off, ie; cell phone,tv remote,keys,toys,tonic cans,paint roller.
    These I have found behind my tv stand. We know exactly where they drop them. :0)
    They will go in your purse, a school back pack, under a throw rug, in any box they are able to climb into, up shelves. Leap from place to place ie; couch to chair, chair to computer table, computer table to window sill.window sill to coffee table.
    Hope I painted you a good picture Mary.
    Gabi, I'm still waiting for the lovebirds to spill the beans if their cup runneth over ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ferrets really like to do is attack bare feet. I shit you not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I have been to your blog to comment...Ashamed that I am 'cause you have been to mine many times!! ((hanging my head..))
    I will say this.... You certainly have a lot of family drama.
    Ferrets..... I never knew anyone who had any. When I was in HS my BF had a de-scented baby skunk. It was a sweetheart.
    I will be back!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you