I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

D D Don't turn around quick, BUT





What  the .................


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

WalMart must be running a contest .
Free parking if you wear something whacky and we take your picture. ; 0 )

Okay enough fun. Back to the drawing board!

Yesterday's scene played out like none other in the day of the lovebirds.
Well........the 2/3's of the day anyway.
Butchie arrived with his daughter Alex before 8 a.m. and was dressed in his work clothes.
Had overtime. Working 5 hours teaching a fire safety course to kids 7-11 years of age.
Jill had agreed to watch Alex for him..............in the 2 years they have been dating, she never babysat Alex.
I shit you not!
She amused herself all morning between Logan's computer  and the cartoons on tv.
Was unbelievably quiet. Logan was doing what he does best in the morning during summer vacation. Sleeping!  Friends would come and go after being told he was still asleep. When you tell them that at 9,10,11.......you will hear......STILL?????????

Later on in the p.m. it was a day of swimming for the kids here and Logan's friends. Even Butchie joined them. One thing that I do like about him is that he interacts with kids. He's just one BIG kid playing with them.
Jill made supper and hubby even sat at the table with us. sighhhhhhhhhhhh of relief.
They did the dishes up together and he had to run to bring Alex back to her mom.
Jill remained behind and freshened up.
You knew the day couldn't end on a positive note, didn't you?
Going out for a few drinks...we don't have much money..............which meant 7 something to 11 something.
They were quiet when they came back...: 0 ) while Logan and his friend Kenny were not so quiet.
She had told them they could sleep in the trailer last night. It was the first time for Logan to sleep out there.
In and out with the storm door banging away to signal an entry or exit. : 0 (
Blankets, pillows, a duffle bag packed with snacks and drinks, xbox controllers, games, cords, xbox, board games, you name it. After 10 p.m. the trips ended. sigh! : 0 )
Don't know what time they went to sleep, nor do I care. They are both out there still sleeping.  : 0 )
Went through this same thing with his brother Gil.
Except for hubby asking what are they in for now , with an edge to his voice....all was well.
Those naps hubby takes during the day are a big help with his disposition at night.
And low and behold if Tracie didn't come over. Entered through the back gate when she heard kids out there and I heard a U Hoo. Walked her through our bedroom to the diningroom very quickly. I shit you not!
Made an effort to shorten her stay and she got the hint. One half an hour was a long enough visit.  Bacherlorette was coming on in minutes and I wanted to watch it, even though last night's The Men Tell All wasn't that interesting. .
 Final night is next Monday. Somehow I get the impression that Ali won't chose either Chris or Roberto.
Liked  this Chris from Monday night #1 and only him.
What she saw in Frank, I have no idea.  Another whine bucket like someone else I have come to know.


Lots of interruptions keep me from composing my post and posting in one sitting.
Somehow..... I suspect that you knew that. : 0 )
The ferrets had their playtime.  Gave me the opportunity to clean and wash their potty out.
Oh no.......... I just don't get to sit while they play,  if that's what you were thinking.
One or the other two keep me checking on their where abouts. Unseen ferrets can be getting into trouble.
Like Bitsy did........ climbed up onto the shelf with XBOX games and  knocked a stack off as she explored.

Logan and Kenny are awake. Heard the splash in the pool and turned my head in time to see them surface.
They tell me we need to re stock the snack drawer.  Big surprise. NOT!
What a life! 

Jill is working putting together paper goods  for this weeks outdoor cookouts.
This afternoon she will be prepping food.
What Butchie will do all day, remains to be seen. Best not include the Moose Hall which is on the way between here and his house. . He can't seem to pass go without stopping there and they both agreed that it has to END!
 If he has been drinking while she has been working ......That's where he will be. I shit you not!
On that note, I will close this saying..That's All Folks!













3 comments:

  1. Those people from Walmart look like they belong here in the city. We get to see those weird getups all the time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. never see people like that in our walmart

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are to funny! What a life is right, busy busy busy bee. Lets go to a luxury spa and sip some Pina Colada's!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you