I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, April 02, 2010

Dear Diary The Silence Is Deafening/ I Miss You Now

The tv has been off over 36 hrs.  Can hear myself think, almost . To be fair it's hubby's ONLY enjoyment....ferrets have re-decorated this morning...their toys r everywhere. Each has favorite spots,,Diesel uder their cage on wheels, Cena behind the tv stand n Bitsy under the former book/curio unit ,now the g-son#17 Logan's board games / ferret paraphernalia/general catch all  unit. When the KIDS were young, my description of my furniture was "Early Distress." When the kids were all on their own ( for a short time ) we began all over with new. Now it's run full circle..we are back to Early Distress.  I shit you not!
Listened to AOL music Lady Antebellum's, I Need You Now ealier. Yeah, I miss him already even though from time to time I will vent in here... He's Irish, must I splain!
Not a good day for him yesterday. Had another mini stroke ,TIA whatever they call them. They have been happening on/off since December. Numbness in left hand, sometimes arm, face, mouth feels like he has had novacaine lasting 5 min's or so. Due to past multiple area brain bleeds he can't take any blood thinners,not even a baby asprin. Called him this morning. No answer. His nurse today answered the staion phone.. Colonoscopy is being done now...may or may not come home. Depends on how he does with the procedure. May need to be watched. Will call me back when he is back up on the floor.
Must quickly run the vac again / the candles flickered out an hour or so ago. If it's as usual, hubby will sleep the rest of the day when he gets home. It's Good Friday, no school, Logan is at his dad's ( his dad is away ) but that's another story. Soon things will be back to NORMAL. 3 tv's, xbox 360 with 4 controls, Logan/his friends laughing/playing those xbox games with an occasional trip outdoors to ride their bikes or play football, weather permitting. Washer,dryer running, "Moi"  sitting here at her computer with headphones on or knitting/crocheting, reading,feeding,bitching. You get the picture!  Normalcy. I'm a few steps ahead of the Funny Farm. I shit you not!
Doesn't this leave you feeling warm n fuzzy all over....... It is what it is.....
That's All Folks!

1 comment:

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you