Third day of rain. Listened to it pelting the skylight all night . Personally I like the sound of the rain, but my thoughts turned to Charlie and his buddies when I woke to it.
Charlie ate.. the rain didn't seem to bother him. For all intents Charlie will be a HE until we discover otherwise.
As I type he is sitting under a birdfeeder in the backyard looking none the worse from the deluge. Is that a hint that the pouch of catfood with a large scoop of Friskies isn't enough? What about the cut up uncooked hot dog we give you for lunch Charlie?
Poor House here I come!
During the early part of the morning a pie tin full of cat foods is placed inside the shed we keep cracked open. His buddies are seen visiting that. Just before dark another pie tin is placed outside near the shed, full of leftovers. Seen visiting it have been a pair of racoons, 2 skunks ( residents under that particular shed ), 2 possums.. Ugly critters, but welcome to the food none the less.
The cats don't seem to have a problem with the skunks. As long as the skunks stay on that side of the house I don't have a problem with them either. Leting my lap dogs out before we turn in for the night has found in years past me along with them covered in skunk foo-foo .
Even have had one enter the house during the night via our cracked open for the dogs( so we thought )slider so they could get out for a night time pee. Roamed all through the house. What a grip we had on the lapdogs jaws. I shit you not!
Those are stories for another day.
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
My cats always thought we put the bird feeders out for their amusement...the birds where mostly smarter though
ReplyDeleteI'll always remember my 1sts... tee hee hee
ReplyDeleteAnother animal lover.
Drop by any time of the day or night.
The window will be open for you Twain12.
will definitely do, thanks
ReplyDelete