I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear Diary: Sleeping Single In A Queen Size Bed

It's just myself n 2 lapdogs for the next 2 nights.
It's also my pre-scheduled race around the house time.
Hubby has SCI Clinic  ( Spinal Cord Injury ) exam/overhaul , plus a colonostcopy in hospital appointment beginning  today.
Kid #7 Jill drove him into Boston. The highways I stay off of.  I'm a nice old lady. hehe
Can't count how many times I have almost fallen over the vacuum hose or handle in my haste these past 25 + years. Happened again today. You would think I'd learn. NOT! Scare the shit out of myself sometimes as some have been CLOSE CALLS. I shit you not!
Hubby is an invalid ,also has alot of medical issues. Any household cleaner bothers his breathing. The dust the vac blows around is another problem.  Me, a lover of scented candles n all that good stuff get myself in trouble with a spritz here n a spritz there from time to time.   I shit you not!
For the next few days I will be making the rooms smell like a French Whore.
Tonight scented candles will burn all night long.. Whoopie! Not having a sinus problem, scents are not a big thing for me. Those of you reading this that do, understand his side.
The lap dogs are Ginger a 12 lb. chihuahua /moose , born 12-17-2001  purchased  from a Flea Market in Florida. Love her to pieces, but don't reccomend buying a dog that way. Within 2 days she had Kennel Cough & it cost a bundle to save her life.
Had a 7 lb. chihuahua named Alf  before her that died at age 12, said no more heartache. My good intentions did last a year until I walked through that flea market.
The following year we again spent part of the winter in Fl.... saw a pomeranian that looked like a rag muffin that was in an abusive home, pleaded for her to be mine. Lady had hundreds of fleas, was eating her backside raw because of it.... hadn't been groomed in ages, no shots, was a beaten dog, but has the best temperment. Just don't raise your hand over her cause she drops n rolls over on her back.
 Ginger had toys as a pup & still plays with them. Lady looks at them like she has never seen a toy.
Vet thought she was maybe 4 or 5 back in 2002 . Her teeth were bad then, since cleaned, but still are looking bad. Poor baby. Lady weighs 7 lbs. When your eyes are closed n one of them jump onto your chest , you know which one it was... Ooooomph!    I shit you not!
I'm an animal lover if I haven't mentioned it.. LOL  Whenever that commercial comes on about abused dogs my stomach does a churn, my heart aches. How could anyone be so cruel.
So it will be me & thee lapdogs sharing the bed for the next few nights. They are use to it Won't say I won't be able to sleep cause that would be a lie. We'll talk on the phone... he's going for A Tune Up as he refers to it. My time away from hubby will be called by me, R n R.    Racing n Running...better known as Rest n Relaxation. Will get me some of that too..
That's All Folks!

1 comment:

  1. awww you are a good human...i make the mistake of sometimes watching these animal rescue shows and it breaks your heart. It is a good thing somebody can do this job because i don't think i could do it. You'll laugh but my great dane sleeps in our bed, we ended up buying a king size bed to accommodate the dog, plus i like my space LOL. We still argue over who let him on first , but we both know it was my husband and we can't deny him now, he is such a sweet heart. Enjoy your freedom for a few days with all the candles in the world!!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you