I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Diary My morning is on hold.


Good morning. 8:48 a.m.  Not a creature is stirring, nor a human either for that matter, except moi. Ferrets had play time while moi cleaned their cage...fast aleep now. Charlie was fed.. Dogs apparently didn't get enough sleep ...woke for awhile to relieve themselves..snoring away again. Logan woke up at 6 p.m. yesterday. FINALLY!
 Jill stayed home til we came back at 3 after a delicious meal at  the OutBack.  Dang! Glad our waitress remembers the way we like our steaks cooked.. Medium, not medium well  as I said yesterday.
Lydia our waitress/waitperson knows what we order by heart. " The usual ", is what she asks.
Creatures of habit, we are. Once in a great while we surprise ourselves and look at the menu. Sometimes we surprise ourselves even more and order something different.
   Jill took off at 3 when we got back, delivered Logan the Wendy's meal he called her and asked for ( met her outside at 6:30 ) and she drove off. Called me somewhere between 8 and 9 to tell me that she was going to Butchie's for awhile. Lit, of course. Came in after 11. Logan was still awake & was at 1:30 a.m . She was sound asleep. The phone call was a nice surprise, cause usually that don't happen.
Logan's poor friend went home at 5p.m. His mom picked him up. Asked him at 3 if he was bored. Kinda, he said. During the summer school vacation Logan's friends will come to the door several times over the course of the morning, asking if he is up.  How can he sleep that long, they ask.  Every door bell ring or knock the lap dogs BARK until scolded. Complete chaos with aplliances running, tv's going and dogs barking. Moi would love to get her hands around the throat of the person/persons that made those commercial with a door bell ringing.  I shit you not!  Even hubby will tell me someone is at the door.. no one in sight when I get to the door. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
   House is waking up... 9:32.... Sun is shining...do I really want to get down on the ground.. Just remembered, ground is still soggy wet. Yessssssssssssssssss..Saved! lol
Moi surprised herself last night. Logan was saying he can't touch his toes.... Moi did it 4x's. Hubby was worried I wouldn't be able to stand straight up again and convinced me to stop. Can you picture me jack knived in my coffin ??? Not a pretty sight, comical yes.
   Hubby is the only person still asleep. Usually my keyboard clicking away annoys him if he wakes up to it. Moi must want to get growled at this morning. . What the hell, I'm going for it. LOL
For too many years I awoke after only a few hours of sleep 1,2,3,4 a.m.  Called it my quiet time. Would knit, crochet, read, play games, etc. in the computer. No disturbances..... just me and my thoughts.
After 10 years or more, moi realized it wasn't healthy for the body....mind ,maybe yes.  Take 2 over the counter sleeping pills around 9 p.m. and sleep from 10 or 11ish to 5, 5:30 or 6 a.m.
I'm a morning person. Always have been. Begin to fizzle out around 3 p.m.  Problem now is getting things done, so not to wake hubby.  That leaves housework out until he wakes.  Clock is ticking away today. Plenty of time to spend in here today and in days past....... if you haven't noticed.  LMAO   Jill will drive him into Boston to V.A. for a dermatology appointment the 22nd and moi will fly around our bedroom changing bedding , vacuuming, straightening . It's a 9 a.m. appt. and at that time of morning you have to get on the road/highway an hour and a half before appt. time.  Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  !!! I'll work up a good sweat.
Only a moher could love this face.  awwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby. LOL
Patriot's Day here today... Runners must have started running the marathon. Think it's 26 miles they run...maybe 28..
Time to make some serious noise....... My ass is getting sore sitting here.  I shit you not!
That's All Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you