isn't easy on the suffering person or their loved ones. I shit you not!
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
My friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could do so more to comfort you, but alas, just being here is all that I can do. (()Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteMary
Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what it must be like for you right now. Keep sharing and venting, we're here for you, for whatever good that is.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're able to find some measure of peace and comfort during this ordeal. Just know that many prayers are being heard.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteJust letting you know I have been thinking about you all day today. Know that I am with you.
ReplyDeleteMary
I'm real sorry you have to go this Pat, it must be angonizing to say the least. Take care of yourself O.K. Many hugs, Pearl
ReplyDeletePat, I know what you are saying. I am sorry I haven't been around in awhile. I keep you in my prayers. Rest when you can. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm here for you if you need me..
ReplyDelete