My husband passed away this morning at 9:30 a.m.
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Dear Pat and Family,
ReplyDeleteMy deepest condolences.
Piper from Texas
Daf,
ReplyDeleteHis suffering is over. Stay strong. My condolences to you and your family.
love, hugs and prayers
Pea
Dear Pat, my thoughts are with you and yours. You were strong for him. Remember to be strong for yourself. Prayers from Alabama...BIG HUG TOO...
ReplyDeleteMy deepest condolences to you and the family. He is no longer in pain and suffering and will always be in your heart. You're not alone, Pat. You have many friends from all over the country. ((((Hugs))))
ReplyDeleteMary
My deepest condolences Pat,my thought will be with you and your Family .
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you and your family. Your strength will see you through this as well.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. There are never the right words to say, and I'm not even going to try to find them.
ReplyDelete(((hugs))
I am so, so sorry Pat.
ReplyDeleteI can't pretend to know how you must be feeling but please just know I am here for you if you ever need me.
So sorry for your loss. I hope that you will remember the good times and try to stay strong. Do let yourself grieve and let others help you get through all that has to be done. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteMy sweet dear friend I'm so very sorry. Lighting a candle for you ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteoh no..I'm so sorry..my heart breaks for you..please..if there is anything I can do..I'm a phone call away...candles lit..prayers sent..love ...jackie
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry hugs, Sherry
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. You cared for him for a long time. You should feel good about that. No regrets. And please, please don't let anyone tell you how to greive!
ReplyDeleteThere aren't words. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHis suffering and yours is over now. I hope you can start to heal once everything is taken care of and when you are strong enough...
ReplyDeletexoxo
thinking of you today♥
ReplyDeleteDear Pat, I agree totally with Middle Child....and my deepest condolence to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteAm sending positive thoughts your way.
I am so sorry for your loss, Pat. Words do little to comfort at times like these, but sometimes it helps to know that others are thinking about you and your family and sending you healing thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete{{{Pat}}}} I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh God Pat I just found out honey, I'm so sorry to hear this for you and your family. Dam I wish I could hug and hold you dear lady! Hugs, Pearl
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss, Pat.
ReplyDelete