I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, April 09, 2012

D D We have a Cookie Monster in our house.

MOI!  :0(  Sandies Pecan Shortbread cookies found their way to our house and it was all down hill from there. Sooooooooooo....maybe I have got it out of my system and back to being good....orrrr not !!!  Some days I think that I am my own worst enemy, I shit you not!
     Sooooooooooooo I'm up at 4:30 a.m. and can only blame myself. Woke at 3:30 a.m. to pee and once back in bed my mind wouldn't let me fall back to sleep. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Laid there minutes under an hour and said WTF and the rest is history. ;0) Got a nap in yesterday. I wouldn't say I was tired last night , but hubbys sister Ann called him after dark and he exclaimed when the phone rang ( in a loud, ugly tone thinking it was Tracie ) WTF?  I could have rubbed it in....but didn't.  I was watching an ER thing on tv and couldn't hear a word after a while .  Gave up trying and zonked out while they they were still gabbing to each other . Wouldn't say that I was tired. ;0) A couple of times he had to pee while they were talking and had accidents. Put a dry pad under him . He has taken to wearing NOTHING below the waist at night. Can't get a pull up or pj's pulled down fast enough.  He uses his urinal as he lies in bed and then pours it into his portable potty. Whatever works....tis good! This time he couldn't get the urinal in place in time. Harder to do with a phone held in one hand.;0)

Have an appointment today at two with the doctor that gave me a cortizone injection in my right arm,. Checkup. While the arm isn't at 100% , it's 98% . Only feel something on occasion when I raise my arm . I can live wit it!  No P.T. for moi. I like quick easy fixes. 
Tomorrow I see my primary doctor. Can hardly wait to tattle on my daughter.  I'm EVIL I tell ya!
Watching her kill herself slowly isn't easy. Something else is going on with her too. More and more I'm doubting that she lost my money. Could she be gambling again. Quite possible. Her son Gil has told me that she is playing Keno and she let it slip the other day when she told her son Ryan that she plays the baby's birthday numbers and has won a few times on it.
I was within hearing distance. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My gut feeling tells me something is rotten in Denmark. I shit you not! Ten years ago....I would never have doubted her. sighhhhhhhhhhh
   She told me last night after the W.B. left ( and I had rubbed it in that she broke down and cooked for him ) that she told him after he complained he only had enough for cig's and gas that he had to replace the meats that she cooked as they were meals I had planned for hubby. We shall see.,.,..but I'm not holding my breath.

Security light just came on outside the kitchen window that I'm facing. Charlene aka Charlie must have heard me running water in the sink to refill my coffee pot and came out of the shed in search of her breakfast. It isn't even daylight.

Tracie didn't come back, but she did call me/......it was still daylight ;0)  Was asking my plans for today and said that maybe she would stop by today....which means SHE WILL! 
She had exchanged those extra large pj's she told me she got me for my birthday befiore I left for FL and bought me size L the other day and the two pair  are very pretty and I have a pair on. :0)
I'm impressed....she listened!

Feeling groggy. 5:43 a.m.  IF....I lie down now I can get more than a  good hour of zzzzzzzzzzz's in before baby Gavin comes. BBL

The extra zzzzzzzzzzz's didn't happen THEN! Around ten I passed out with the thought in my mind that I had that two p.m. appointment and got a much needed rest. 
Around supper time Tracie called :0) to ask if I wanted to go out to eat with her. Declined. Hope that means she will not show up here after she eats.

I watch those baby bears on Ustream ( Jewel the black bears den ) an inordinate amount of time.  They are so dang cute.  Good mental health therapy. ;0)
B/P today was 110/70. Hope it's like that when I see my primary tomorrow.

Going to call it a day. Will try to read a few posts before I call it a night.  All in all it's been a good day. I can dig it! I shit you not! (((hugs)))


That's All Folks!

8 comments:

  1. i was wondering a little about the money too, but who knows :(...hope you got a good night

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pecan cookies are one of my faves as well. This week "I" made the mistake of buying Nutter Butters. There's none left. LOL!!!

    I wondered about the money myself, but didn't want to be a naysayer. Hoping you are wrong about it, but something doesn't sound kosher.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where you're coming from with sleeping. The other day I took a nap, then didn't go to sleep until 3 a.m., woke up at 7 a.m. conssequently, need another nap. It's a vicious cycle, ha. I hope DD isn't gambling. I'd me ticked off if she was and I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deleted post because it came up twice. Sorry about that.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. it must be going around..I either can't sleep at all, or sleep all the time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is it that our menfolk can sleep through earthquakes but not us?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is crazy! So now you have to worry about the meds and money in your own home, geez woman it's time to push those chicks out of the nest! Or a big family counseling session!
    My goal when I grow up is to be as strong as you!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you