I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

D D New Day begins

with more of the same shit. Thought I'd get a few moments of quiet time after I managed to get my aching body off the bed. The dogs wanted out. Lady commenced to her yip, yip, yipping at whatever out there and hubby woke. Between his bitching and complaining that he is cold or freezing he is CONSTANTLY moaning. If there was only a way to get sound added to these blogs.....OH IF EVER!
Ihe noises emitting from hubby arn't all moans and groans...  he also is constantly making ah ha sounds. Some ah has or uh huhs are more audible than others. It must be a freakin habit he has picked up in his later years. :0( Just heard a jeezus Christ coming from him.
Let me get up off my ass and turn the tv on and try to drown out this annoying shit!
What you say! Be glad I have him.  Maybe if I had some unbroken sleep free of pain, well just maybe I could be more humane and less a bitch.
With the other stress in my life I fully wear the title of BITCH!  Not proudly, but none the less, if I wasn't always a bitch, I am now!
Hubby saved me from getting up and turned the tv on. Volume is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( above what my ears find comfortable ) and hubby is now talking to the tv. Stopped long enough from his commenting to anchors giving the news to say he needs his second cup of coffee, made movements to get up and into his nightstand all the while making louder noises, dropped something and I hear an even louder. "oh shit." I'll BB
Coffee is served, space heater is turned on, new box of Lorna Doone cookies brought to his bedside and he did give me a thank you. :0) 
Mentally I'm chastizing myself.  IT IS WHAT IT IS!
That said,,,,I need to think beyond this hour to getting my ass showered and to the chiropractor for eleven fifteen.  Ah, but first Ill make and drink my second cup of coffee, BRB

I have a renewed  respect for Butchie, aka W.B.   It may only last a short time though.
He and his roofer friend spent at least 8 hours , two days in a row in frigid temps working up on my roof.  Cold to the bone weather. I shit you not!  27 is the expected high today and it's below 10 this morning. In the p.m. they will get back up there with a Heat Gun to heat together the overlapping rubber seams.  Times like this...I'm glad I wasn't born a male. I shit you not!
My daughter Jill , except for one setback seems to be working more with Butch than against him that has been her way.  I know in my heart that if she didn't have the "safety net" that I have provided her for more than ten years, she wouldn't have been so one sided and worked their issues out instead of things being a " One Way Street." She has pushed him to the limit many times and from now on...IF I SEE INJUSTICE....she will hear it from me. DON"T LIKE IT???? MOVE OUT!
I am going to take that man/boy aside and tell him if he continues to take her to bars he deserves everything he gets.  You get her drunk ...YOU SUFFER!

Son Randy called to apologize last night....over and over. He is just trying to rectify the wrong he did in talking me into hiring that asshole contracter and make things right, he says. He feels it's his responsibilty and he feels bad enough as it is and then Butch talks to him like he's some snot nosed kid that doesn't know what he is doing and blah,blah,blah. He didn't come yesterday to cause trouble he said, he even brought and gave new gloves  to Butchie before all hell broke loose.
Blah, blah,blah.  I'll say this much....Butchie held it together and showed restraint in my house yesterday . Randy was pushing his backwards with each foul utterance out of his mouth until he had him up against a piece of furniture. Butch is NO WIMP. Neither Is Randy!  I keep telling him that his temper is going to be his UNDOING! 

I've been eating and EATING and EATING :0(
MY DIL Deb in FL would be so disappointed if she could see me now from where I was when I left the end of last May. I was beginning to feel so good about myself back then.

       Ahha...I see on my puter that it's the 4th. The dogs day to get their heartworm med.  Make mental note to self to buy calendars.

Tracie came after dark last night. I begged off going shopping with her when she called a few hours before she came. I tried to play ?????? and told her that we both have the same problem. We buy...it makes us feel good at the time, but at the same time we don't need more shit and it's only a temporary bandaid.  Neither of us knows how to fix ourselves. IF I only had a three room apartment like she does, I too could have three or four storage units to pay for. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
It's not all my shit in this house, attic and sheds,,,,much of it is though, Too much!

I'm sitting here trying to convince hubby as he sits on his pot for the umpteenth time this morning to get a permenant cath put in. He claims they are painful. YET the pain in the area of his bladder is in  CONSTANT PAIN.  Okay....so maybe this isn't so much for him, BUT for me. no more trips to the bathroom to empty and sterilize it, no more disruptions waking me all during the night when he struggles to get out of bed, no more...no more. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I had a cath for twenty four hours after my dropped bladder surgery May 5th last year and only the packing was uncomfortable. Maybe longer term use is painful.... he had one for two/three? weeks last year. The nights sleep I got, hasn't been forgotten. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Two cups of coffee :0) and snowman sugar cookies :0( are in me. I've emptied that box in three days. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Time to get up off my hiney and MOTIVATE!  It's ten a.m. Dr Oz has Tony Horton the Ten Minute Miracle Man on.  The women just showed lost  unbelievable weight.  Let's see if he can transform my life in ten minutes a day. Move multiple body parts in a minute and stack them up for ten minutes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ME thinks sitting in front of a computer and moving my eyes and fingers isn't part of this routine. ;0) 

Took my shower and missed that whole segment of Dr.Oz. Probably wouldn't have listened to it anyway. In one ear and out the other. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's almsot eleven. The magic hour of eleven fifteen is almost upon me.
Do I feel like going to Walmart afterwards and getting my refills on meds. Time will tell.

I can't remember the date that I bought my Toyota ( without digging out my sales receipt, but there are between 800 and 900 miles on it. A few of those miles were trips made into the Boston V.A. Hospital thirty miles or so each way.I know practically ZIP on the features I have in that car.
Start, heat, windshield wipers, how to turn on the radio and the heated seats is about it.
Programming music ( favorite channels ) I know zip about. I don't spend enough time in it to learn what's what.
11:02  Gotta run.


That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when someone tells you that you're "lucky" to have someone/something?
    This is YOUR blog and you can whinge about whatever you want, it does you good to get it out in a safe place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I could think of was..I want some of that chocolate..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for blogging. I have been a reader for some time. You crack me up. Makes me feel like I have some company in my own circus. You and I just tour different cities. Haha. I say road trip with chocolate in new car! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cool! I can relate to alot of what you write regarding husband and shopping. I do think you are amazing. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope the chiropractor can give you some relief today

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to your pain. Lately my arm pain and leg pain have been keeping me up as well. Need some tips, dear friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you