I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

D D So much shit

that I don't want to even get out of bed.
I'm doing just what I have to! Feed hubby
Called and cancelled my 3 p.m. chiro appointment today. Re-scheduled for 11:15 tomorrow.
Today I just rather wallow in my self pity and SUFFER.
Son Randy got me severly pissed off today and I lit into him. He was interfering with the guy (Butch's friend.  working on the rubber roof and he and Butch got into it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Caught grandson Gil snooping in my room when I tried to get some shut eye after hubby drove me up the wall and I wanted to make the world go away.
Went to my daughter and told her and she is NOW dealing with him.
He was looking for hubby;s oxycodone and she is pissed that her problem ( her son ) is now involving us.
She has told him in the past that he is NOT TO go into our bedroom unless he is invited.
Welllllllllllll  wish dealing with a heroin user was that easy. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Two days in the same pj's, no shower. I should be ashamed of myself, but I don't give a flying F.
I shit you not!
P.S, Was just informed by Jill that the interior of those skylights ( sheetrock and paint ....NOW are  in a efffin mess where they had to be re-installed. Couldn't be helped....Why isn't that comforting!  I GIVE UP!

That's All Folks!

8 comments:

  1. stay in your pj's and tell them all to F off (except maybe the roofer fixer guy)...crawl in bed and rest...tomorrow is another day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scary having him come into your room while you're sleeping.
    And yep, the world won't end if you stay in your pjs for a few days, I do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Stay in your jammies and don't let any of them get to you. Enough is enough, my friend. You are going to get sick if this pace continues.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get a locking med box and put the key around your neck. And then hide the damn med box.

    This is NOT good. Not safe.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two days no shower and in the same PJ's? And wanting to stay in bed. I can totally relate. Nothing wrong with it either. A person can only take so much and you seem to have much more than your fair share. Rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH.

    Get some rest, the kick their asses tomorrow.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there. It's got to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love putzing around the apt in pj's for 3 days...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you