I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, January 02, 2012

D D Yesterday was MORE OF THE SAME

Old BULL SHIT ..... Same shit again today.
Well, half of that is right !
Son Randy decided this was the day to move the grandsons bedroom furniture into THAT room.  
From beginning to end...I wanted to tear my hair out and didn't know whether to Shit....or Go Blind!
Not taken into consideration was.................the opening to that room was NOT THE SAME and the heavy wood bunkbed ( seperated of course ) would not fit through that opening. Headboard width is 31 inches and door opening is 28 inches. The entryway into that room NOW has less space to manuever oversized furniture in at an angle. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh 
What? You say...no problem, just take them apart. HELL NO! Randy got the bright idea to take them in through the oversized ( fireman's up to code entry ) all the while trying to calm my nerves with his don't worries, no probelm...these windows just snap in and out easily and went about his task. Then he asked Jill to help carry one of the beds out to that side of the house...yeah, you guessed it. WOULDN'T FIT.  The neighbors must have loved THIS FREE SHOW! I shit you not!
Okay...no problem.  Go dig out the power tools to take one end of the bed off. More chaos and confusion. Randy in himself makes everyone around him a BASKET CASE!
Right away he wanted to know how we wanted things arranged. We have had plenty of time to think of this...blah,blah,blah.  I had my ideas...Jill had her own.  In the end it was Fuck It, just put them in here. Logan wants to be able to see out a skylight when he lays in bed. ( I didn't want skylights in that room. Randy said they add to the value of the house and I SHOULD HAVE THEM. )  Neither grandson wants the bunks STACKED. :0(  This enlarged room is looking smaller and smaller.  I shit you not!
I see nowhere on this Gods Green Earth that there will be room for a computer table and the newest g grands porta crib. :0(  For that matter....not even their personal belongings.
Logan has PLENTY of that. Arts and crafts, baseball gloves and bat, football, basketballs, video games up the ass, weights, the list goes on and on. Yeah and nana bought em all. So you say...SUFFER! ;0)

   The window wan't the snap that Randy claimed it was. Well...maybe to take out, BUT NOT to get back in.  He expected us to get every single one of the above mentioned items out of the livingroom ( and MORE )so that he could vacuum.  OH BOY! Vacuum. That opened a "kettle of worms."  He asked me where the new vacuum he bought for me ( with my money ) while I was in FL was.
Mine had shit the bed and of course he knew better than Jill what I would like. NOT!
He didn't want to use the small dog hair picker upper I had. HAD TO TELL him it WAS GONE. Which only led to more shit. Incredously he asked if I had given it away and to whommmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I wouldn't fess up ;0)  He proceeds to tell me he could have used a new vacuum if I was inclined to give them away. His is falling apart..... he could use a vacuum.  He could use a $300 vacuum as well as the next one, blah,blah,blah. SHIT...I thought that vac cost around $500 . Now I feel BETTER hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I still think he is mistaken about what that Hoover cost. OH!!!!,.... so I found it hard to push? Well blow me over with a feather, he tells me there are adjustments to make to it and it WILL GLIDE across the floors. Self propelled and all that jazzzzzzzzzzzzz.
IT WAS BIG! I don't give a shit about GLIDE. I'm sorry if your vac is falling over and whacking you on the head because the thing to release it to use it is broken. Hmmmmm were you BS one day and stepped on that piece too hard and snapped it off ???
If Randy finds out I gave it to Sarah and Ryan that will be just one more reason he will be pissed at Jill. Her kids....HER KIDS
Quite simply....theirs broke and I had heard of it. Randy never told me his vac was broken.
I had bought myself another vac ...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A better one that picks up dog hair/no bagger and it too I found too cumbersome. Nephew Drew moved and asked to borrow a vac. Here you go Drew, my housewarming gift to you. Tested JUST ONCE! He has a black lab ( bless Samantha's ten year old heart. She's a very good dog.
Okay....sooool Randy has two cats. I'm feeling a few pangs of guilt. ;0)
A few of my kids think he is living better than they do on his social security and THEY WORK. They IMPLY ...he is getting help from someone or thieving or BOTH.
FUCK ME...Randy just came through the front door, gave a chuckle and spoke these words to no one. "No one did anything else in this room" with a sound of disgust in his voice.
( Hey...we are not suppose to look like we are occupying that room yet! )
Now he's asking Jill how to operate my new Keurig so he can get himself a cup of java.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooon he, Burchie and ? ( heard he graduated with my son that lives in FL ) will be up on that roof. Hubby woke at 6 , peed, complained about not being able to breathe and asked me what I did to his left leg ( it's in a lot of pain ) and went back to sleep. It's now 8:52 and I'm surprised the sound of Randy's voice didn't wake him.
I hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moannnnnnnnnnnnnnnning. Could this be? 
Tried to be CUTE when hubby asked me what I did to his left leg. Asked him what he did...to my right leg. ;0)
He is always efffin with the brace I bought him ( moving the velcro straps where they shouldn't be. Yesterday he was complaining that all the parts  ( straps ) are not here. THEY ARE. JUST TWO!
He claims he sees on the diagram MORE STRAPS.  Shaking my head here. no no no  NO NO.
Once AGAIN I placed the velcro where it should be and warned him to not take them off again. IN TURN...he took this warning as ( how I don't know ) LEAVE IT ON. So he wore it until I pointed out to him at ten p.m. that he had it on still and needed to remove it because it shouldn't be left on his leg that many hours. Just to walk.  "YOU told me NOT TO remove it." 
I GIVE!
Randy aka MOUTH ) is back in the door and I hear him commenting to Jill (  being cynical ) I see you did nothing more to that room since I left.
Hell I left a bottle of Tylenol on the kitchen table and more than a few people partook.
Ryan, Sarah and baby came to visit and we were all taking turns holding a sleeping baby. :0)
Fuck the livingroom! The rest of us don't have the syndromes he has ( one being Hyperactive) and by three p.m. our energy was SPENT. I shit you not! Just listening to Randy tires the BRAIN OUT. I shit you not!
A few of my kids have called to chat and say Happy New Year. Cheryl had to tell me All About her nice evening out. I love my kids...I DO, but some days there is even less hours to do what I have to do and chatting is a luxury.

I got a GIFT!  It's Nine fifteen and hubby still sleeps.  I envy him. I shit you not!
No pleasing me...so , YOU SAY! 
I must take a break to rise ( well try to rise ) if the right leg will allow me to and make myself a second cup of java and see what kind of trouble I can get into when I'm up and about.
Just breathing...gets me in trouble. ;0)
Dem bones ...dem right leg bones; soooooooooo much pain when I first try to weight bear. sigh!

The two grandsons are sound asleep with that racket going on above their heads. I ENVY THEM!

There was a " bright note " to my day yesterday. Tracie and I shopped .  :0)  We got LOST IN KMART. I shit you not!  :0) Kmart is the ONLY of the Marts in our town. Seldom do I go there, preferring the OTHER MADE IN CHINA mart as the less of the TWO EVILS.  Purchased more 70% off jewelry boxes amongst MORE STUFF and only have the attic to store this shit in....given there is a SPOT up there. It's a wonder that the ceiling doesn't fall in. ;0)
From there we went to the GREASY CHINESE BUFFET.  No fool like an OLD FOOL!
Tracie likes it and needs her physiche ( a good shit ) every once in awhile...while I being the older of the two of us, should have MORE SENSE.
FIRST we had to stop by my house. She left her wallet and license ( for the umpteenth time ) in her car and was driving my car.
Somebody had egged my house for the second night in a row. :0(  Jill called to report it and was told it was someone driving by in a car all over town. Tracie had  Silly String sprayed all over her car. I don't think these hoodlums were in a car. Hope they catch these bastards.  My "bright son" Randy installed a security light here, there and everywhere on my house. The front of the house wasn't on as someone shut the switch off. The others arn't hooked up yet. :0( He encouraged me to buy a security camera for my bedroom ( not cheap) and it's been in the box for a few months now. He keeps saying there is nothing to setting it up.....BUT SO FAR He hasn't!
I know nothing of electronics and I sure as Hell don't want anyone living in this house to KNOW IT'S THERE. That's the whole purpose of having one. To catch someone in the act of taking something. I shit you not!
Meantime...you can rob me blind. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OH...... did I mention that Randy has ADD too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He thought of it....told me it was something that I should buy....once it arrived.............( he never inquired as to if it had arrived )...it's put on the Back Burner!
Hurry up.....and WAIT!
   Must make myself rise again to test that leg out. Maybe in doing it more frequently, I'll have less pain.
Ten a.m. The grandsons are awake and...hubby sleeps on. I don't envy him.... I HATE HIM. ;0)
I want some of what he's taking................................ ;0)


Gil just asked me for ten bucks to get gas in mom's car so that he can get to his dads house. Certainly isn't to see dear ole ( cough,cough) dad, cause he's back in MS. Call me SUCKER! Handed him a five and five ones.
Why he needs to go there....I won't know until Jill gets out of the shower.

Today my plans ( one of them ) is to go out back and clean out the large outdoor storage chest and re-arrange all my bird seed jugs, etc, in it so that I can put my hands on everything when the snow flies and not have to DIG under a pile of crap and freeze my ass off to feed the birds ...would be FOR THE BIRDS. ;0)
Hubby is AWAKE and wants the HEAT TURNED UP. Lord, give me strength!
Not the house thermostat...the space heater aimed at him that causes my bedroom to FRY. Something tells me that I have a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Day ahead of me. I shit you not!

Some things just bite you in the ass.  Here I was hoping to have more room in my house AND MY OWN CLOSET to put things and then...GIL MOVES BACK IN!
He found out for himself today that...the locks to dads have been changed. The enclosed pool entrance has been boarded up. THE PRESSURE IS BEING APPLIED TO GIL. Will he BREAK and retract his twelve year old statement ( made at age nine to the DA ? All bets are OFF!
The pool he enclosed when he couldn't afford to pay child support along with many other home improvements such as all rooms had hardwood floors, central A/C installed and it didn't end there.  . The SOB. So much for the judge reprimanding him and telling him he could NOT make improvements on his home at the expense of NOT SUPPORTING his sons.
Laws are made to be broken. Well. that
is what he says and does.

Once son Terry cslled and Jill told him  what was going on today...he drove here from Kingston,NH to watch THE COMEDY SHOW and has been laughing his ass off. Wishes he had a truck to take away some of that particle board they tore off the roof. He could use it.
Randy has been on the War Path over missing tools of his. Now it's his $15 box cutter knife that he left on the shelf in the shed. before that is was a $28 paint roller extension, 2 Stanley tape measurers ( one was a 50 footer ) some other gadget/tool I forgot the name of. I'm ready to hand him $400. Three hundred  to buy himself a vac and the rest to replace his tools.

THE ROOM that was not suppose to be occupied and HE insisted on moving the beds and bureaus in there yesterday .....NOW THE SHIT FROM THE ROOF  IS..... all over the bed sitting under one of them  and on the floor. Skylights were removed to BE DONE RIGHT. Fuck me! This is truly like....Shoveling Shit Against The Tide!
 HAVE GPS and I can set that to take me as far away as I can get and if I GET LOST...IT'S Intentional. I shit you not !

Now...onward to take Dr.Phil's test today on whether I am an enabler or not. Like I need to take a test.  I try to do my best by all my kids. Some need more help than others. Some need no help. At what stage of my life are they going to do for me? Visit my grave and bring me flowers??? Not counting on that either.
I shit you not!
Bird seed storage box is cleaned out. How long it will stay that was.....is......
Work on the roof is still HAPPENING. Can I hear an AMEN!


That's All Folks!







4 comments:

  1. I think I'd be very very tempted to kick Randy's ass..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear friend, I say this is the year you DEMAND they do for you. You've earned being cared for.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too hard to change the habits of a lifetime overnight. But you could start by trying to say no to each child at least once a week. It might get easier...

    (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. what Ami said...but i'm one to talk :S. I feel you my Friend...could we run away together, i promise i'll be good ;)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you