The culture didn't grow. :0( They don't know what he had ( viral or bacterial ) or why.
If it returns they will do major surgery to remove that paratid gland. Don't know how to spell it and at this moment I don't give a flying fig. ;0) Think it's another word for a salivary gland. They are keeping him on antibiotics and liquid oxycodone. A visiting nurse will be coming to check on him. To be truthful.... he seems like his old self. Has friends here and they have been laughing and playing away. YAY!
He wasn't in the door but a few minutes when he noticed his dads old bear named Gentle Ben was not on his bedroom bureau and he was panicking going from room to room looking for it. . He had to be told that his dog Cash jumped up on his bed and was able to reach across to get the bear and destroyed it. Cried uncontrollably with Jill hugging him and telling him that dad and Julie knew and were okay with it. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Took pictures of it to show at a LATERRRRRRRRRRRRR DATE and be damned if I can locate my camera to post it.
Maybe it got feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Maybe I have it buried somewhere. Too tired to care about now. Tried to clear out some cupboards and part with some stuff that had been opened a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time and others that were never opened and used. I was plugging away and began to feel nauseas. The friggin space heater hubby insists on having on doesn't help. Walked out back in my pj's and filled feeders and put fresh suet in others. Eventually....I had to upchuck and tried to rest. That's when hubby decides he need to be up doing something. Same shit, different day.
I no sooner doze off and I hear him yell. Fell out of his travel wheelchair. He sits all the way to the front of it as he leans forward to work on oiling his floor safe that he swears someone broke and slides out on his ass. This is the second time in two or three days. I've lost track. He can't wait for another male adult to do things for him. It has to be DONE NOW! So much for napping. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sometime during the day today he accused me of not taking im to the hospital to visit Logan and he wanted to go. Told him no fucking way I was driving into Boston....( I used those exact words. )
DIL Kim came to visit and catch up on what has been happening with Logan. About that time I went from feeling hot to feeling cold and threw a robe on and sat at the table and visited and got over what ailed me. :0) Randy came and was going to do a jillion things and was going in different directions, plus interrupting me to ask me this and that. It was one of those days that I wanted to run away from home. Must admit ...even if he didn't get the one thing he mainly came to do done ( hook a loose bathroom sink pipe back up ) he got alot of shit out of one of my sheds along with 3 cartons of adult diapers to donate somewhere . Then he took shit out of my parlor ( the good shit) and stored it away for me in the shed. :0)
The WB and his daughter had been to the hospital and followed Jill home. Right away he wanted to go eat. I commented to Kim that hubby had peanutbutter and jelly for lunch and I had a salad, so why couldn't they eat sandwiches here. Logan piped up from his bedroom and said, " mom didn't want to go nana. She wanted to stay home with me, but Butch was having a hissy fit in the parking garage , saying he and his daughter were hungry and they wanted to eat." Jill confirmed it later and said that she even told him before they left the garage that if they were that hungry to pull off the highway somewhere and eat. She just wanted to get home and rest. From the leftover calzones of 3 types and other foods, I can only imagine what it cost for dinner. Still has not paid his months rent. IDJUT!
Think it was last Monday that he ordered a meal that cost $28. Had three different meals in one on the plate. You know...like Surf and Turf, but this had three meats. Some is still taking up space in my fridge. Monday is trash day.. We know where that is going, don't we.
Jill told me the other day that her old boyfriend ( at age 15) was driving up from FL to see his grandkids. She told him that he could stay in Logans room.
From the way the WB was acting , I didn't think he knew and the devil in me wanted to say out loud, " what hour do you think Chris will be arriving", but then thought better of it. When he left to take his daughter to his place to play with her toys tonight, I asked her if he knew. No, not yet. I wanted him to leave she said and I had to admit...so did I. Peacefully. Chris left this morning and may spend a few nights in motels. He's like family to hubby and I. Another one of our kids.
Soon the shit will hit the fan......AGAIN! If you have been reading me awhile, Chris has come before and stayed. Butch aka W.B. knew him when they both lived on the same street as adults. They were friends back then. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, not so much. ;0)
Son Randy just left. It's 6:15p.m. Showed me pictures he took of the inside of my shed. Must admit ...he did a hellofa job. When I mess it up....he will make waves. ;0) Right now...I am benefitting from that OCD in him. I shit you not!
Where was I ? After DIL Kim left I did some more kitchen stuff, but not as much as I would have liked andddd Big deal me made homemade chicken soup. Tada! Bought a pre baked chicken yesterday. $3.99 and some chicken stock. It was hard work cutting up the onions, celery and carrots as well as taking that chicken off the bone. Yeah..I'm shitting you now! ;0)Sooooooooo that's our supper. No Tracie yet, but I won't be sending out a search party as of yet. It's been after seven lately when she shows up. Has caught on that I don't want to shop .... as we did pre-Christmas, while sadly...she still does. It's an illness with her. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't know how many calories or W.W.Points there were in my bowl of soup, but using 4 points for breakfast and 3 for lunch ( the honey mustard salad dressing) that left 22 out of 29 points. Chicken soup can't possibly be that many points. In a can...MAYBE.
Tracie just called. It's 6:40. Leaving the Pheasant Lane Mall in NH and is on her way here. Asked if I had eaten...Yes indeed! She is welcome to some soup. Just please don't stay til ten. :0) sighhhhhhhhh
Think I'll go lie down on my bed awhile and watch the bube tube. It's E.R.Trauma . My kind of viewing. The Real Deal!
My old co-workers eighteen year old grandson is still in a coma. Please keep Carter Clements in your prayers.
(((hugs)))Pat
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
So glad the little bloke is home and feeling better.
ReplyDeleteYum home made chicken soup, we love that here in Winter.
I love that you're a shit stirrer re the WB and Jill's friend Chris, you make me laugh.
I'm sorry but I also had a giggle at hubby sliding out of his chair, it's just the way you wrote it, call me bad! LOL
good to read Logan is home, sorry about his Bear :(...I hope you and Jill manage to get some rest too and the Men in your lives need to grow up (I know i said a funny lol )
ReplyDeleteSo glad Logan is home and doing OK.
ReplyDeleteSo thankful Logan is doing so much better and got to come home! The good thing about the culture not growing? It means that he didn't have MRSA or some other massive staph infection that could have overwhelmed his body and made him even sicker. It's nice to hear that he was laughing with his buddies! A child's laughter is always wonderful, but it sounds even more sweet when they've been so incredibly ill like that.
ReplyDelete:::hugs;::
I really want to come pick you up and take you out of there for an afternoon of shopping/lunch/no worries.
ReplyDeleteYou're safe from that, though, since I am on the west coast.