I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, December 23, 2011

D D Spittin NAILS

Guess what I heard today.................................  The EX SIL from HELL NEVER planned on getting help for his son. The is NO REHAB. 
The reason he wants his son in MS is because he wants him to go before a judge and SWEAR that the assault he witnessed him do against his mother ( my daughter Jill ) NEVER HAPPENED. It was all a lie.
THIS so that when he goes to take the bar exam ...his slate of having a felony against a spouce will be answered NO.  I have been sick at heart all day over that SOB using his kid against his mother . He is lower than low, but I always knew that.
Young Gil does not want to go back to MS with his dad the day after Christmas. His father has been grooming him for this day for a longggggggggggggg time.  It's no wonder that Gil has a drug problem. sick, sick,sick,sick,sick,
THE SOB is done with college. He's going back to MS because he has a job there.  WTF! Did he spend these past 3 1/2 years in law school to get a job???? He's a efffin process server.  Knock, knock, here's your summons to appear in court. DUH!

I'm not in a good mood today I shit you not!

Did take myself to the chiropractors and get that badly needed adjustment. Hubby was out like a light and secretly I was only too happy to go by myself. Sandy tells me that he has seen a big change in me this year and he's worried about me. Gave me lots of hugs and a few neck kisses. I LOVE MY CHIROPRACTOR. I shit you not!
   From there I drove a half mile to get specialty chocolates for hubby. Two of these, three of those and so on until the box weighs a pound.  It's about all hubby can enjoy and he needs nothing. 
Traffic is horrendous. 

There were a few happy moments today, but the news of what that Snake in the Grass wants THEIR son to do has over shadowed any joy. 

Pics of daughter Cheryl, my Ho Ho Ho and that lovely centerpiece that needs to be sitting on a beautifully set table where it deserves to be. Just not in my house...this year.

My two in a box trees.  Indoor/Outdoor Next year ourdoor. :0)

No work done on that room or any room today. No blinds in bathroom. Randy needed a day off.  Thought I'd enjoy the quiet too. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh....in a way I DO. Less confusion can be GOOD....I guess.


kitchen window cheer

so pretty

Going to love and leave you. If I'm not around for a few days , it's because I'm busy or flustered or both.
Merry Christmas to ALL

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Time to take that S.O.B. to court! done deal. Your new room is looking beautiful and your tree is sweet, nice place to open presents. Merry Christmas to you to kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new room is going to be beautiful. I love your trees and the decorations in the window. You try to get this stuff off your mind and have a wonderful Christmas. You deserve it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. Wishing you all good things in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas ♥ and i hope the SOB won't succeed...the room looks very nice and so does your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful Christmas...get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to you Pat and hope you have as nice a Christmas as possible with all the chaos.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you