I'm jumping ahead of myself. Will go back to my Monday p.m. , BUT FOR NOW......KEEP THIS BETWEEN US....I woke Tuesday morning with so much pain running down the upper outer sides of both legs during the night and into the morning that I got out of bed before 6 a.m. and shortly after made the decision to take ONE of hubby's pain pills. The thought did enter my mind to take TWO like he does, BUT am I EVER GLAD THAT I DIDN'T. I SHIT YOU NOT!
In noooooo time flat I became nauseas. Felt like "tossing my cookies" figuratively speaking .....and when I did....nasty bile. Had coffee and one lemon cookie in me....don't know where the Hell they were. sighhhhhhhhhh
Did I feel any better. HELL NO!
Sometime after this I got BRILLIANT and ate a banana. Kathy came at 9:30 to bathe hubby. Nurse Ole? ...that's how she says her name (spelling ???) and P.T.Deb were soon to follow. All 3 were here at one time yesterday.
AGAIN, I tossed my cookies (banana) as I grabbed one of hubby's hospital washup pans. Poor Kathy hears me. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh Told her it was just something that I ate that caused me to throw. Nothing contagious. ;0) Now THAT wasn't a LIE!
Lost my banana, but let me tell you....it was better than the taste of bile. TOO MUCH INFO???
Now I have a pan of vomit that I can't empty cause Kathy and hubby were in my tiny bathroom and nurse Ole is at the door. I didn't know whether to shit or go blind. Hurried and threw a throw rug that was handy over it. Out of sight, but it didn't cover up the smell. sighhh I was soooooooooooooooooo SICK.
I SHIT YOU NOT! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY LONG!!!! Manage to fall asleep for an hour or so and woke feeling better around 1p.m. That didn't last long. NOW it was my stomach that felt upset. The nauseas wasn't up in my throat area anymore though. OH AND....THE LEG PAIN DID GO EVENTUALLY, BUT CAME BACK WHEN I WOKE. SHIT...SHIT....SHIT!
What a wasted efffin day. Almost like I remember after having had too much to drink ( minus the headache ) AMEN!
Tracie came by to pick up her great nieces gift she has left here for the past few weeks to ship by UPS and I told her that Jill was making a big meal ( stuffed pork chops and stuffed chicken ) and she was welcome to come back around six, but please don't stay too long as I wanted to hit the bed.
When I did hit the bed, I kept nodding off . I think it was around 9 when she left.
Jill tells me that her dumb ass brother Marty came arounf 10 with his RED SOLO CUP to Shoot The SHIT. Did I hear him? THANK CHRIST nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I usually see Tracie to the door and wait for her to drive off before I turn ther outside lights off. Last night I DIDN'T!
Soooooooooooooooooooooo Jill was telling me this morning while everyone slept ( I was up at FIVE a.m. ...this time my hips and back were hurting something awful .... She got up at 5:30. She was telling me that when the W.B. left last night he told her that he wasn't coming back. He was going to find someone that would "fuck him" and be a mother to his daughter while he worked so that he didn't always have to take her home to her mother so that he could work whether it was at the fire station or a side job. HUH!
Neither of us were excited with that news. We've heard it before. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WHO THE F comes through the front door just before seven when Logan was ready to leave for school this morning? YOU GOT IT!
Yesterday she said all he did was NAG and WHINE ( I heard him once when I went for a refill of coffee.) "You treat me like a piece of shit."
Wanted no part of listening to him as I was feeling shitty enough and sighed a sigh of relief when he left.
He sure the F didn't want to miss out on the meal she was making last night and he ate heartedly and praised her cooking.
WE ALL DID! She is ONE HELLOFA COOK!
Fresh carrots, fresh butternut squash, the yummiest whipped potatos, gravy, cranberry sauce, applesauce, bisquits and those stuffed pork chops and chicken ...were FABULOUS! I SHIT YOU NOT! I'm writing/typing myself into wanting another meal of this andddddddddddddddd THERE ARE LEFTOVER plates that she made up. LUNCHTIME...here I come!
W.B. drove Logan to school or the bus stop. It's raining and he isssssssssssssss BACK. I am at the kitchen table with my laptop and am hoping he keeps his voice down so I can't hear him WHINE about him deserving better. HE DOES!
I'm sure he does love her, BUT she has told him that she has fallen out of love with him. His threats, anger, temper ...have diminished her feelings towards him to.........disgust? I'll use that word. It's as good as any and it's what I ended up feeling like towards her dad at THE END. I shit you not! Whine babies...BOTH. I promise...I'll never...I'm sorry.... please forgive me, over and over agin after doing over and over again what they promised not to do.
Battery died at 7:30 on this laptop I'm using after being unplugged. Guess 2 1/2 hours battery life is as good as it gets.
Which reminds me... curse, curse. Everything I KNEW about computers is NULL and VOID. I have to be taught how to use this new imac like a school kid. Paid for lessons that I don't want to make the time for. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh How to set up my mail account???? Talk to someone online and be led through the steps. WTF!!!!! I don't want to start at the BEGINNING again. I was entertaining the thought of passing it on to Logan as he has been using it to do school assignments and reclaim my old one. All I heard out of him last night was, "I hate your new keyboard." Guess that scraps that idea. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No sooner did I take this laptop into my room and plug it into it's source to charge ( it's in a wall plug behind my PC desk that I can't reach ) the one section of the plug that is....than my stomach felt yucky. Damn,damn! Pouring rain out...hmmmmmmmm let me get in bed and maybe fall asleep and catch some of the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's I missed. ONCE...I fell asleep I somehow slept until the pains woke me ( knees this time ) orrrrrrrr was it the pains or my dream/nightmare. Damn Cash chewed the straps off of a beautiful pair of my blue suede high heels. ( the ones I don't own in real life ;0) ). I either woke from the pain or to stop myself from hitting him with the heel part of those shoes.:0) Craziness, huh!
HIGH HEELS have long BEEN MISSING from MY FOOT WEAR. I shit you not!
It was nearly TEN . Time to wake ;0) and shortly there after son Randy and John arrived. It was TIME to wake anyway. It's closing in on 11 a.m. Nothing done. Don't feel like doing anything. My flippin stomach isn't minding the white chocolate covered pretzels I'm munching on or the Tab I'm drinking. It's tolerating it. Only too well. Wish the bad stuff for you to eat would give you a belly ache. ;0)
My son Randy fessed up to over sanding the seams in that bedroom yesterday. Now he is off to the hardware store to BUY MORE MUD. Another day LOST!
Been looking at that wreath my Cheryl made me hanging on the front door and thinking...if worst came to worst, we could open the front door and place our gifts at the foot of the door Christmas morning. ;0)
Cheryl and Shayla stopped by around 3:30 yesterday and I got out of bed to give her the things I've bought for her kids to store away in her house....mood to my madness. ;0) Just now got off the phone with her and Trevor came through the door and that got her off the phone. :0) sry bout that, but she is a TALKER. She forgot it was a half day of school and said, "now my day begins."
Through no fault of his...her husband Dana had to call and see why their food stamps hadn't come and was told that the person taking care of him was on vacation and who ever took her place wanted MORE INFO than his other person requests. I'm guessing the desperation in his voice didn't set well with her cause this lady told him she would have them ready by Friday and went into a tirade about how many cases she has to handle with the economy as it is and at the end of her tirade told him ...now it will be MONDAY. He did not swear at her . WTF!!!!! She NOT ONLY wants three pay stubs, BUT THIS COMING FRIDAYS AS WELL! Biatch!!!! I would have two words for her and they wouldn't be MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I shit you not!
As I promised at the beginning....Monday p.m. I haven't forgot.
Hubby and I had a big blow out. Not up to sharing it today. It's over with . Maybe tomorrow. Depending on what other WORLD SHATTERING NEWS I havbe to write about. ;0)
Feeling queezy again. HORRORS at my thought or yours . Know for damned sure I'm NOT PG. lmfao!
Eleven twenty five a.m.
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Maybe you've got the flu. Hope your feeling better and all the pain goes away.
ReplyDeletemaybe it wasn't the pain meds but a stomach bug you caught and if it is from the meds, do you have some that you can take ? I hate for you to be in so much pain. Why does Jill even still let WB through the front door...they need to stop this once and for all. As for the rest i hope things calm down a little. I was thinking of getting a Mac myself before i bought this labtop, but found them to expensive and for my use this labtop does plenty...so far i had no problems (knock on wood)
ReplyDeleteI agree about Jill and WB. She DOES lead him on by using him. If you really want no part of a guy you don't go out to dinner or have him drive your son around. You don't let him through the front door. I've said this before. That's a sick man. That's more than puppy love. That's obsession, and obsession can be dangerous. I worry about all of you with that man around.
ReplyDeleteYou might have a stomach bug or possibly it is the meds. Strong narcotic pain meds can make someone who is not used to them so ill they can't keep a thing in their tummy. Dry toast and sip warm ginger ale my friend.
Mary
Hope you feel better. Giggling at you putting the Chrissy presents under the front door wreath.
ReplyDelete((((((Hugs))))))
Trish.
I was doing alright today until I got into work and realized I had pains running up and down my thighs.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell?
Then I tried to run my first package to the house and the lightbulb went off... i had spent an hour RUNNING up and down driveways delivering packages yesterday non-stop before delivering.
DOH!
I am so out of shape. :(
And now... all I want is a stuffed pork chop.
hope your feeling better and pain goes away
ReplyDelete