I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, December 10, 2011

D D Cough,cough....Choke,choke

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas!   That dentist wants five hundred per extraction and Gil needs FOUR. I shit you not!
Also ....the tooth beside a molar has a large cavity and the oral surgeon thinks that is what has been giving Gil his most discomfort and wants him to see a dentist to see if it can be filled...rather than being ANOTHER EXTRACTION!  sighhhhhhhhhh
$200 paid, plus another 2K, plus an extraction. Won't hurt to have Jill ask the EX from HELL if he/Julie will pay for half even though I think that I already know the answer.
HIM who told young Gil way back when.....when a dentist told him that Gil needed braces for his bad overbite that boys don't need pretty teeth.  Can you imagine a dad saying that to his son!  He'd deny it, BUT I HAVEN'T FORGOT IT, nor has JILL. I shit you not!
Logan grinds his teeth ALL NIGHT LONG and while he promised him he would take him to a dentist to get a guard? to put in his mouth at night...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!  Oh and for the record, he was ordered to keep health and dental on his kids when they divorced. Before he met Julie he would pay for three months health/dental insurance ONLY when Jill would take him into court on non compliance and then LET IT LAPSE. Over and over again.  Do the courts give a fuck or see a pattern there.....they don't care and give parents a slap on the hand ( meaning a verbal warning ...get insurance on your kids or else.) The futility of it all...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Being in Contempt of Court means S H I T!  The EX SIL FROM HELL knew it from the GIT GO. 
Julie had good insurance on THE EX FROM HELL and the Kids through her job, but would not share her information with Jill as the Ex SIL from Hell did in the past. No insurance card for Jill .When he finally did give Jill an insurance card for the kids, it was either expired or about to. HE LOVES TO PLAY MIND GAMES. I SHIT YOU NOT!
 Jill got health insurance from MA Health for both kids at one time and had to apply for Logan again when Julie quit her job this year. Julie may have health/dental insurance again on Logan, but she isn't sharing that info with Jill.
Young Gil has applied for MA Health.
I just talked with her about this situation.....if he refuses to pay for half that bill she would have to take him to court. Today she is going to call him and give him an ultimatum....PAY HALF or let her claim Logan this year. Not only has he been in MS these past 3 to 4 years going to law school, but he STILL gets to claim Logan as was ordered when they divorced. I SUPPORT LOGAN and keep a roof over his head. Sooooooooo the ultimatum is ...let me(Jill) claim Logan or I go into court and file for a modification on who gets to claim Logan each year if you don't agree and PAY HALF of this dental bill.
I'm not holding my breath that either one will do WHAT's RIGHT!
I'm glad that I have money now to do something worthwhile for him if push comes to shove.

On to happier things...... as LUCK WOULD HAVE IT...I had a new pair of black Tony Hawks sneakers out in the trailer for Logan for Christmas.  Today he is going to a Christmas play in the North Shore.  and he wanted to dress up. He is ONE that loves to wear clothes other than jeans and t shirts. :0) His size 18 dress pants still fit , albeit tightly with thermal underwear on , the dress shirt was snug as well, papa fixed ( tied his dress tie) for him and his sneakers were FILTHY. Nana threw her robe on and went out in the cold to the trailer TO SAVE THE DAY. ;0) He wears a size 9 shoe. ( MEN's) That little baby that moved in has GROWNNNNNNNNNN.  He likes to "get my goat" now a days and I keep threatening him that he won't live to see THIRTEEN. ;0) He does what I call "double talk." Homework done?    yep....
Later you see him working on what looks like homework and it is. Oh my math IS done...this is English. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he gets his dog howlingggggggggggggggg . He thinks it's CUTE, while I DO NOT ENJOY HEARING IT!   I shit you not! Cash howls and whines enough when he sees another dog, cat or person out front as he sits on Logan's bed looking out the window. :0(
Kathy will be here in fifteen minutes to wash hubby up. Young Gil is supposed to get his ass out of a bed in the livingroom, shower and get ready to work with Butchie on a construction job today. He just walked past me to the bathroom. :0)
    ME...I'm ashamed to say that I haven't showered and dressed in two days.
Today I'm feeling much better.  I put a pillow between my legs to sleep last night and DID NOT HAVE THOSE PAINS IN MY UPPER LEGS. My back must be out of alignment something awful.
My upper right arm did ache during the night. THAT I can LIVE WITH at the moment.
Hubby and I both woke at 6 a.m.  Now it's 8 a.m.
   Talk about lack of energy...Jill showered, dressed, dried her hair before eleven a.m. yesterday and FIZZLED OUT before she could apply makeup.  Laid down on her bed and slept a few hours.
I zonked out at noon for a few hours.  Can't get much done when you are sleeping. sighhhhhhhhh
   My laptop will be needing to be plugged in soon to charge. I'd move the cords out to where i sit at the table...but I cant reach the wall plug as my main PC unit sits in front of it and the floor unit is HEAVY to move away from the wall.  I'll have to ask Randy to get behind there as this laptop going DOWN after a few hours USE is a pain in my ass. I shit you not!  BBL

One down...one to go. Grabbing a bite to eat ( leftover lobster ? with ziti. It was Gil's from some place he went to eat in the past few days. It's in an Alfredo sauce and was topped with bread crumbs.  Jill fried herself up a few slices of bacon and some sausages. Then lost her appetite , so I fried hubby an egg on English with a slice of her bacon to eat. Then she found some of her appetite and proceeded to make herself scrambled eggs with cheese. i suspect that she is feeding or will ...a good portion of her breakfast to the dogs. Have heard hubby call Gingers name a few times, but she is down in Jill's room begging with Lady and Cash.  GOOD...that leaves me alone to enjoy my food.  LIKE I NEED IT! It's ten a.m.  I've changed the sheets and lightly vacuumed my bedroom while Kathy had hubby in the bathroom. made a few trips to the back shed to put things I had inside out there for the winter. The cold air felt MARVELOUS. I shit you not!
This house is so efffin stuffy. All I hear out of hubby is, "I'm cold. Turn the heat up. Can't you at least do that for me."  All the strength gets sapped out of you in these temperatures. :0( sighhhhhh
I left alot of my meal. Tooooo dry. Jill said," that was Gil's complaint when it was served to him."
Someone must have said, " Nana will eat it. Let's take it home."  ;0)
Too many other good leftovers in the fridge to eat any more of this. I shit you not!

So much happens in a day here. I can't digest it all myself, let alone remember what transpired.
Hubby is now complaining that something is wrong with our spoons. Bent, can't hold much in them have been two of his complaints. Same efffin teaspoons we have had for years.
   I expected to hear LOUD AND CLEAR from him this morning. Made him two different kinds of coffee in the new Keurig machine(my gift from Pea :0 ) and...........HE NEVER SAID BOO!
I feel like a little kid pulling the wool over someone's eyes. :0)
He is like the weather here in MA....subject to change!
More and more accidents. Jill told the urologist that we needed PULLUPS not diapers and he wanted Large. That is what he has had me buying. The S/M I used on him were too small he claimed. Well let me tell you those Large hang between his legs like he has a load of shit in them.
I put a S/M on him yesterday and it fit beautifully. When i mentioned how well they fit and the large don't, he claimed her never told me to buy Large pullups.  I GIVE!!!!!!!
So now a case of L/XL will arrive ( goody and not so goody.).I won't have to keep buying them  and they will hang on him. I can't win!

Jill confided in me about a few things he had been saying to her before our BLOW UP. The last one, I remember.  He told her he thought I was leaving him and taking the new car. Wanted her to find the  TITLE and he would sign the car over to her. WTF gave him that idea and where the fuck is his mind????
I don't know if there are ANY CERTAIN signs of Alzheimers, like what to look for and does EVERYONE manifest the same symptoms or are they different.  Further more...if he had a mind...he would realize that I HAVE POWER OF ATTORNEY. I can tell you for sure...he has forgotten that he signed those papers. Lord...GIVE ME STRENGTH!
He is talking out his ass ...as the saying goes.
We have been nice to each other. Sometimes my patience IS TRIED!  He will tell me one story he heard on the news and I have heard the story and he has made CHANGES in it.  The fur on our backs start to raise when I try to explain what he is telling me or someone else that's within ear shot..is not entirely correct. I hear what I HEAR and HE HEARS WHAT HE HEARS and IS RIGHT!    On occasion we banter with each other.:0)  Our kiss goodnight is more emotional to me....I think of what might have been and what I will miss...and I will miss him. Those damned ugly words he's used over the years just ruins everything and he has done many a good thing. sighhhhh
I decided when I was young that I would never hurt someone with WORDS like I had been hurt by words. YOU CAN'T TAKE WORDS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folded a load of clothes before I sat to type this last time and it darn near wore me out. Too warm in this house. I shit you not!
P.T. Andrea should be here momentarily to sign off on him having anymore P.T.  He is pretty much at ...as good as he can get. Continue to excercize on his own.
Kathy goes on vacation for two weeks the 21st.  I chose to have no one come bathe him during that time.  It will be just a nurse popping in 2x's a week and we can all use the break.
Too much activity is driving me up a wall.
   Eleven a.m. son Randy should be here soon. I could have used him here before I stripped and made the bed. Mattress needs to come off and the grip handle thingies hubby uses to rise with need to be moved down some and secured. A strap to secure this thing goes under the entire box spring and me getting down on my knees...ISN'T HAPPENING. I shit you not!

Tracie talked about coming around one today and taking me with her to NH stores.  Sounded good last night. Today...not so good. sighhhhhhhhhhhh  I'm tired.  I've only been up five and a half hours. This is disgusting to be soooooooooo lazy I am disgusted with myself.
My get Up and Go...has Got Up and WENT!

Jill misunderstood the recording of the time Andrea was coming to discharge hubby from Physical Therapy.
She came around one p.m. I took a short rest after she left. Picked up my knitting and did some wore work on the hood. Just a few rows left to do,,,then the sewing of the hood and arm seams. Then add the buttons and crochet the draw string for the hood to finish it off. My mom use to put Labels inside the items of clothing that she knitted or sewed, with words like; Made By Nana, but I have never been inclined to.  Less stitches the better. ;0).

Nurse Sharon came at 4...  Begins all over again....NEXT WEEK.

Logan and his friend Kenny are going to his dad's house for the weekend. He has friends there that he made over the years. No supervision is what makes me pissed off about him going when his dad isn't there.But then again...there is no supervision when his dad IS HOME either.   There lies his brother Gil's problem. 

I just overheard hubby telling Jill how he told me that  he does not want Tracie to drive my car and he told me so. It's HIS CAR,  sighhhhhhhh I thought we cleared that up...but I guess not.  Oh he never orders me to do anything. He never tries to control me. BULL SHIT!
He better not start in front of Tracie. All Hell will break out again. I shit you not! He wants a war...HE WILL GET ONE ! I shit you not!
   Five p.m. .....Jill just fed Logan and Kenny and hubby and Randy and John her American Chop Suey.

OMG I'm nuts.  Randy was just telling me that a  (cough,cough), friend of his has a shihtzu named Gizmo that they don't want. It's around a year old. No time for it and their 4 and 2 year old torment it.
I GIVE UP!   Why do people do this?  These kids do the same with the Love Bird they have.
Okay...my stomach has turned between the dog, bird and hubby.

That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. my stomach would turn too :(...amazing how Men can remember some things , but not others....i do hope you will be spared the war though and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. men are ok until they become x's and then they're assholes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you, those dentists sure have a racket. Even with my insurance, I had to lay out $1200 for an extraction, a partial, and a full bottom denture. Problem is my partial is special made so that no wires show. People say I have such beautiful teeth. They don't realize that my teeth were destroyed in a car accident years ago.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to being your newest follower.
    What a interesting site and life you lead.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you