Getting ready to LEAVE HOME.
In between needing a break, I will jot a few lines.
Wish they were more upbeat. sigh!
After I posted yesterday, Jill suited up for the weather and when Randy came they both cleaned off our roof as well as the roofs of the two sheds on the side of the house.
Apparently she figured she deserved to give herself a reward for this and went drinking at the Moose alone last night.
W.B. was working from 3 to 11 p.m.
Tracie had called and we made plans to go eat at Good Tymes and then go visit son Jay :0) a few miles further in the same town.
He looks GR8!!!
Tracie did not realize that my son lived on the second floor and she would have to climb stairs.
She has a heart condition and isn't suppose to climb stairs...but she did and I will be forever grateful.
I had called him earlier and he was about to take a nap, so I feel really, really good that I got to see him before I left for Florida.
Jill was not home by the time we turned in for the night. :0( Midnight!!!
Awoke at 6:30 a.m. Her car wasn't in the driveway. WTF !
Saw a light under her door, but no sound of life behind the door.
Seven a.m. I hear W.B.'s voice and hers. She wasn't a happy camper.
His truck was in the driveway....not her car.
Long story short....she was wasted by the time he got off work and he drove her home , but not without her protesting ( swearing and beligerant ).
She was at it again in her room....big hero, big efffin hero I could hear her say to him.
( I've heard this from her mouth in the past 2 years.) sigh!
I've showered. They have gone to get her car and hubby is in the shower. It's 8:30 a.m.
Hopefully we pull out of this driveway by nine. Manchester,NH airport is a 45 minute drive. Two tolls to stop and pay.
Lots of last minute things to do. My anxiety level is HIGH! I shit you not!
Nice way to leave.....................she can't even give us peace of mind the night before we leave.
I can't blame the W.B. for this night of drinking. sigh!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
hope your trip goes smoothly and you won't have to worry to much ♥
ReplyDeleteHoping it all goes smoothly with no cancellations. Weather is not as bad as they said it would be. Have a safe journey and enjoy some much needed me-time.
ReplyDeleteMary
Hope you're well and truly on your way as I type this. Really glad Jay is better at least you have peace of mind on that front.
ReplyDeleteBonne Voyage! How however that's spelled. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs and ♥'s...
'Cause Valentine Day is coming!
have a safe trip
ReplyDelete