The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Friday, November 19, 2010
D D Turkey for Thanksgiving .and my shit
It's still Thursday.
Had a great lunch at the Elks Lodge and saw some people we hadn't seen in years.
Jill packed us up platters to take home and that is what Logan ate for his supper.
Feel guilty because I asked her to put a plate up for Mary that lives a few houses away that was widowed a few years ago. Then I got to thinking that if I took her this meal she would probably try to hit me up for more money either then or another day, so I didn't walk over with the food.
She hasn't repaid me the $20 she borrowed and I really didn't think she would, but I have kids that need my help if I have money to give away. sigh!
Tracie came and sat with us. Kept her on my left. Hubby was on my right. :0)
I took this picture of her and a few of some of the crowd.
There were over 300 there. Is every year.
When I left there Jill was washing trays and pans and loading up the box truck.
That was close to two.
No sooner did hubby and I get in the door and Chrys arrived to cut our hair and Logans.
She no sooner left and hubby hit the bed and fell asleep.
Four o'clock comes and Logan was through his homework for the day and we started on his school project due the 22nd.
We did not see eye to eye on what this ring- tailed lemur and it's natural habitant should look like and for 3 hours we worked on it getting nowhere fast.
He called his dad to ask him if he could pick him up at the house instead of at school tomorrow so that he could finish his project. .
Much talking as to why not and I'm in the background putting my two cents worth in. It's further to the school then it is to our house. You see ...dad had told him he didn't want to come to the house to get him so Logan was asking him...why not?
Jill had said she wanted him to come home so she could see what kind of work he had to do before school on Monday. Of course she wasn't home to get on the other phone and talk to her ex.!
Finally I just said....dad can help you with this project and I packed it all up in the big box Jill put our dinners in. .
I'm a box person. Love boxes. Knew that box would come in handy. :0)
Spent at least $30 between yarns, paints, paintbrushes, felt in different color, poster board, glues, etc. and quite frankly, I don't give a shit if I never see a thing returned that isn't used.
Way back when....the ex SIL from Hell told Jill " my time is for fun time and your time is for homework."
I shit you not!
Before he went away to MS to college he had Logan almost as many hours as she did a week.
Ain't he a sweetheart! GAG!
He leaves the day after Thanksgiving for MS. Good riddance !
Then comes back before Christmas and leaves agan after New Years Day.
If he was driving I'd hope he would wrap himself around a telephone pole.
Hey... I never said I was an angel.
Tracie showed up around 5 and sat and listened to Logan and I go round and round and agree on one thing every now and then for a few hours.
Hubby slept through most of her visit. :0)
How he slept through my voice rising an octave or two in exasperation is beyond moi. I shit you not!
Here it is 8:40 p.m. and no Jill.
Now where could she be. Yeah I know.....of course The Moose Hall or VFW Hall.
I didn't see Butch helping her at the Elks, so I asked where he was.
She told him she didn't want his help and he left this morning and she didn't care where he was.
Watch the two of them come through the front door together tonight.:0( Gag!
Watched Dr.Phil at 3 and the show today was about spousal abuse.
Close to the end of the show...this abusive husband said something to the fact that his wife always had abusive relationships before he married her and insinuated it was her that had the problem.
Dr.Phil gave him his philosopy about that.
His thought was that women do not go after the same kind of men when they leave an abusive relationship.
Abusers find women they know they will be able to abuse.
Something along those lines..........................
Does make sense!
The second part featuring this same couple will be on tomorrow Friday.
You could see this guy clenching his jaw throughout the entire show.
Already has spent 2 1/2 years in prison for beating her and he still continues to do it.
She is at the point where she thinks she deserves it and no longer fights back.
She lets him do what he is going to do to her to get it over with faster, she said.
Fighting back just makes him beat her longer.
OMG OMG OMG
She thinks he will kill her some day. So does Dr.Phil. I agree. Oh what an EVIL look he had in his eyes.
She wasn't quite truthful with him about what this show was all about, he said.
He did know it was about abusive behavior, but didn't know he would be singled out.
Guess he thought other abusers would be on stage with him.
Going to get my pj's on and read the newspaper.
I'm beat.
Friday Nov. 19th and 37 degrees in a beautiful un-city 30 miles from Boston.
Went to bed close to midnight.
Woke to hearing Jill getting Logan ready for school around 6:30 a.m.
Never heard her come in.
She was wearing the same clothes she had on yesterday, so I'd take a guess that she didn't sleep in her bed.
Made my way to the coffee pot and saw Butch standing in her room.
They have been talking in normal tones. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Strange............
Have to clear an area in my closet for 8 cases ofCoke, 4 of Tab and 2 - 36 packs ofwater that son Randy picked up in NH for me. No sales tax in NH where he lives.
A penny saved, is a penny earned as that saying goes.
My mind is working....................
Have builders thought yet of making expand a homes ? We have trailers that expand.
Sounds good to someone like me that invisions the walls moving out to make more living space. :0)
I'm smothering my baby doll again as hubby likes to say.
Have all kinds of crap on top of her in the doll crib that needs to find a home. :0(
You find me an empty spot and I can fill it up for you. I shit you not!
I definately have the potential to become a hoarder. sigh!
Not something that someone aspires to be. :0(
Who am I kidding???? I AM!
Naw.................I just outgrew my house. :0)
Keep forgetting that I have a cup of coffee and it goes cold on me.
Truthfully, I'd like to climb back into bed and get more sleep. Yawning.....................
Jill has her dentist appointment in a few hours to save her front tooth.
I could take the phone off the hook then......hmmmmmmmm.......invariably someone shows up at the front door......arghhhhhhhhhh.........the dogs will see Charlie or a squirrel through the sliding glass door or back door and bark their asses off...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!
SHIT!
Where the Hell can I find a cave to curl up in that doesn't have a bear hibernating in it?????
You can see where my head is today.......... Looneytunesville. I shit you not!
Talked myself into going back to bed. Slept a couple of hours, BUT not without the phone ringing and waking me up twenty minutes after falling asleep..
My Cheryl was on the other end.
Jill is back from the dentists.
Just ran out out to get the 3 of us Chinese takeout for our lunch. :0)
See the thing that makes me smile...tsk tsk I am seriously so over-weight . :0(
Hubby heard her come in right after I fell asleep. She must have fallen asleep in her clothes or would that be....passed out!
I had just begun to talk to her about last night and damned if hubby doesn't make his way to that end of the house and start a conversation with her about some of the Elks members he saw yesterday.
Don't know where Butch took off to.....do know it isn't permanently.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't in her company last night. Then again...I'm known to be wrong.
That's All Folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


never a dull moment...if you find that cave let me know :)
ReplyDeleteI just turn my phone off. For some reason it really irritates people but I figure it's my phone and I pay the bill so I can choose when I get calls and when I don't.
ReplyDeleteHope you find a cave soon!