I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, November 14, 2010

D.D. Marie Performs Pie Jesu For Her Son Michael - Video - Oprah.com

Marie Performs Pie Jesu For Her Son Michael - Video - Oprah.com

I have done everything but stand on my head to get this video to display.
Alas ....I have been unsuccessful in my diary, but can get it from other sites; like Oprah's and YouTube.
I have listened to her sing this song dozens of times during my attempts and haven't tired of hearing it.
Sent myself an email as well as to others I thought might enjoy it.
Clicking on the site a few times quickly and looking down on the right side there is a link to click on.
So Dear Diary, if you wasn't open to receive information the day Marie Osmond was on last week, you missed something beautiful.   HUNT IT DOWN!!!!
Hubby usually wants to watch someone elses misery at that time of the afternoon.
Judge Judy, Judge this and Judge that, so I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't miss it.
Possibly he took too long in the bathroom and was away from the remote too long. :0)

Jill came home from work at 5:30p.m. with a Chinese take out meal.  My mouth is watering as I type. :0)
Heard her on the phone telling someone she was tired and would be home in bed before the football game even started at 8.p.m. 
She walked out the front door at 6 p.m. never saying a word.
Now I don't know if that was last night she was referring to or tonight because she came home at 10.
Reheated her Chinese meal and finished it.

Never got to do what I planned on doing yesterday.
Hubby needed my help for a short while. So he said!
Two hours later he went in after completing blowing the water out of the outdoor faucets.
Gopher here lugged the shop vac and extension cord and his chair to sit in all the while dodging dog poo.
Shit! It's hard to tell where the shit is from the multitude of leaves on the lawn.
I had to place the plastic lawn chair directly under his ass and wait for him to bend and sit.
Every so often I would moan that I wasn't getting what I wanted done DONE, only to be told that keeping the pipe lines from freezing was more important.  He may have a point there!
Every so often I would see other things I could do that needed done in the back yard, so I put my time to good use.
After hubby went inside I spent a few more hours plugging away.
At the moment raking leaves is like shoveling shit against the tide...  I shit you not!
My body tells me that I didn't sit on my ass all day yesterday. 
Last night I felt like I was beat black and blue.:0( 
Had no trouble sleeping last night. :0)
Do I or don't I want more punishment today ????  43 degrees.....hmmmmmmmmm MAYBE LATER

sooooooooooooooooooooo it's Sunday and I'm looking forward to this afternoons get away from the house trip to the Outback.  :0)

Tracie spoke of making another attempt to go up to Maine to visit her niece and great niece this weekend and I'm assuming she did as I have not laid eyes on her since Thursday.

Just rose for a coffee refill and OMG these old legs BARKED AT ME.
Pain, Pain.  Mostly where the sciatic nerves runs .  Chiropractor tomorrow!!!!
That's what I get for lifting some of the heavy shit I do.
Two days ago it was hubby's Craftman two tiered toolbox LOADED .
Carried it from the front shed inside and showed him where some of his tools are that he said are missing.
This use to sit behind his seat in his pickup. 
After loosing most of his complete sets of THIS THAT and the OTHER THING to the 6 boys living in the house at one time he re-bought and kept them out of sight.
I set it in his closet. Should be safe there. ya think?
He will never be working on an auto again, but he has his tools.
They must be like my knitting and crochet needles, etc. are to me.
Don't mess with MY STUFF!  2 and 3 of each size crochet needle and different lengths of knitting needles and circular needles, double points in very size they sell, plus all the extras needed to make a project.
Lub,lub,lub my goodies. I shit you not!
None of my 3 girls got into knitting or crocheting, so my stuff WAS SAFE!  :0)
Watch me forget to take a size needle I will need to use on vacation in February and have to buy another.
I'm good for that! I shit you not!
   Did alot of other heavy lifting in that front shed to move things around and out of the way.
I can assure hubby now that his trolling motor, trickle battery charger and a few other things he thought GOT FEET and walked away.......are still there.
At least they were two days ago. :0)
Now I have made it easier for them to WALK.
Our fiberglass row boat has leaned against that shed forever now.
Don't know which one is holding the other up..  ...joke
Our new pontoon boat was sold after we owned it for two years.  His first surgery on his spinal cord 12 was years back now.
He couldn't get up on the back of his pickup to get it down into the water off of a boat ramp.
I have some good memories of us fishing and releasing on that boat.  Fresh water fishing.
We would no sooner get in the water and as he was motoring along I'd want to stop and drop anchor.
Fish were there as well as anywhere else, I would say.
He usually accomadated me.
Will see if I can locate that picture the happy new owner sent me. 
WALLA!!!
The new owners and thier family members.
They live on a lake so they can enjoy it all summer long after they first put it in the water. Then they dock it.
Came across these pic's next to my old letter.
I designed this afghan and it has leaves and a vine in the main color between each rose.
Had it on the bed in the spare bedroom which is now Logan's room.
This one I designed iwth a Teddy Bear in the center. It's hard to make out in this color.
Need to get one from the attic and take a picture with the camera I have now in order to see the detail.
Question........for moi........... How in the Hell did I work a full time job and take care of the house, yard and fix meals???????????????  and then do this stuff on top of it????????????????
THE BIG PUZZLE !!!!! I SHIT YOU NOT!
EVEN BIGGER PUZZLE .........RAISE 9 KIDS and do that kind of work and make wedding and specialty cakes to sell on the side?????????

I can't get out of my own way now.. :0( sigh!
Okay...I'm shaming myself now and well I SHOULD BE!

48 degrees  10:30 a.m.
I'm out of here. 
Things to do.      I shit you not!
That's All Folks!


3 comments:

  1. i could make out teddy bear when i click on the picture....in my book you still do a lot. Now ME, i really can't get out of my way LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I'm with you with the pain today....always like this on the Sunday of a cooking weekend because I spend most of my Saturday on my feet. But it is so worth it to have the next two weeks free.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't open the link in the email you sent me either. I'll go hunting for it on YouTube, but it will probably make me cry and then I can blame you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you