I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, October 25, 2010

D D Saturday's favors from the bride and groom

These plus an elephant tea light.
It was their third wedding to each other.
Why 3 ceremonies, I know not of.
Instructions on the care. Have purchased these before and never had luck.
Do I really need something else to take up some of my time????
Love the fan and it's satin case. Don't have Hot Flashes . :0)
Just flashes of anger!!!!
It was a night of dreams.
No small wonder I feel tired when I wake.
More animals...............one small dog that looked like a Whipett ( never have seen a Whipett to my knowledge) it was thin and when it was curled up it reminded me of a baby deer.
Don't even know if there is such a breed.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It would not come in and slept outside in an indentation in the ground just outside one of our windows.
( We don't have an indent in the ground outside any window. )
Remember touching the ground to see if it had been around and felt the warmth.
A baby fox and bunnies hiding under a snow covered planting either just outside of my house or the neighbors. but in real life neither Jane or my property is that close and we have a fence  seperating us.
I'm out there trying to keep the bunnies from being eaten by the baby fox.
This morning when I woke for the last time and got up I went to the furthest corner of the house where it was the quietest after hubby turned the tv on and tried to recall my dreams.
Some I should have forgot. I shit you not!
My first ex came to me. I was single I'm assuming because he begged my forgiveness for being gone so long from my life and I took him in and he took up residence with moi.
No bad shit happened. My sleep was most likely disturbed and that dream ended . That would be my guess. Him reformed????  Me taking him back????  That shit wouldn't have happened.
I'm thinking these dreams occurred every time I woke and fell back to sleep earlier this morning.
Dreamt that some couple ( can't remember if I knew these people or not,now) had a baby boy and the poor things face had dried food on it. .
The house was messier than mine and I'm pulling lasagne out to heat up to feed everyone and the couple are insinuating I think I feel I am better than they are.
Really??? I remember it was not my intention and saying so to them and apologizing, apologizing, apologizing.
This dream and a few of the others I wish I could recall more of. Know there was more, but it's confusing in my mind. Maybe because I didn't get to finish these dreams.
Woke to Lady letting her "wimp" every few seconds to be let out and got up and after she peed she jumped in bed with us.
Woke to the noise of Logan taking his shower around 6 a.m.
Woke when he shut the water off and I heard him say "I'm done mom."
Woke to her tea pot whistling  and woke when he went out the door right before 7 to go catch the school bus.
Remained asleep until 8:30.
I no sooner was wide awake then so was hubby and the TV came on. He seems to only know one tone . LOUD ! I shit you not! Will insist every time I ask him to lower the volume that he had not touched it.
 It just does it by itself.
I haven't tested that theory out yet , but something tells moi it's B/S.
Hubby turned the tv off around 10:15 p.m. 
I had told Logan it was bedtime beginning at 9 up until then at least 3 more times.
WOKE at 11:30 p.m. to him talking. Rousted from my bed and went to his room. He was standing there with his tv going and his light on and I asked who he was talking to.
He told me his mother called his cell phone to ask him if he had eaten and the ringing woke him.
I'm not buying it and as soon as I see the whites of her eyes, I will ask her.
She never came home after working.  Left a few minutes before 9 saying she was just going to be working prepping food all day.
Didn't say she was working all day and NIGHT. I shit you not!
The whine bucket had his daughter yesterday so I know she wasn't with him.
I'm expecting that he will show up here after he brings her to school in NH.
Nine thirty is usually the time he shows up here if he has her on a school morning.
    Just threw my robe and slip on shoes and ran outside before the trash pickup to add to it.
Not too bad out there temp wise.
Jill must have put the barrels out this morning when Logan was going to school.

   Was just daydreaming. More like a pipe dream. Picturing Jill  meeting Mr.Right last night and that's why she didn't come home.  Yep....Pipe Dream!   I shit you not!
Don't know what time she came in. Could have been this morning just in time to get Logan up from school.
Looks like she has the phone off the hook in her room. Son Randy's name just came up on my computer screen, but the phone is silent.
He wants to know what time the whine bucket can help him put the new door on today.
Yesterday he came at noon and took the old storm door off  and calked the holes in the wood frame.
    Yesterday the boys ( Logan, Erzi and Kenny ) wanted McDonalds instead of going with us to the Outback.
Took out a $20 and off they rode on their bikes.
We were nowhere near ready to leave to go eat. In fact we didn't leave until 2:30 p.m. and by then young Gil had come and picked Erzi up.
I had begun to do things and with each new thing I did, I noticed something more to do.
Opened bags of birdseed and put it in containers.
Went out and pulled up every plant pole for hanging plants and put them in the ground  all in a row just outside a few feet from our door.
Won't be able to penetrate the ground after it freezes up. No better time than the now.
Shelled birdseed built up everywhere along the front of the door...leaves,  To the shed to get the big straw broom and get what I can up. Now I need an empty barrel....out front to retrieve that.
More stuff to take to the back shed and eyeball a spot to put it.
Dog poo...must get it up before the rain showers. We did get a few after the poo was up and bagged. .
Clean sheets on the bed while hubby showers.
Never got to run the vacuum in my room.
Bed looked made until hubby got out of the shower and back in it. :0(
Yep...it's like shoveling shit against the tide. I shit you not!

   Whine bucket just was knocking at Jill's bedroom door and succeeded in waking her up.
The loud words they exchanged didn't appear to be I love you. ...I shit you not!
Couldn't make them out, but know they were not nice.
In one door he came and left in a minute by way of  the front door.
   So much for him and Randy putting my new storm door on today. sigh!
He'll be back! :0(  Do we really need this shit????

  Just ventured towards the front of the house. Whine bucket is out there with the new door measuring.
I opened the door and asked him if he had Randy's number because he is trying to call and see when he would be around to help.
He told me he has spoken to him and he will be along. He's running late this morning.
Wishful thinking on my part that he split.......... They have fought over this issue of her being in bars without him before. Hasn't been able to get her to refrain from "socializing" ( her word, not mine) yet, so what makes him think he can .....ever,ever.
Guess he had to let off steam, but hubby and I don't need the the added anxiety.
No sound coming from her room...it was probably a minor issue to her and she was able to fall back to sleep.  Must be nice.
   I'd like to dive back into bed myself, but who could sleep with the noise of a tv going and the new door being put on. There will be traffic in and out. Randy's tools are sitting here from yesterday.
There are some times that I wish I could go to a motel/hotel,cabin deep in the woods,
Just be alone with my thoughts and SLEEP without being woken by other than birds singing.
Yeah....told you that I have Pipe Dreams.   

   Presently I'm full of anxiety wondering what the rest of this day will bring.
On edge......
Need to get up and move around. Plenty to do...that's a given.
Tracie called last night from across the street. "What's new " is her greeting words.
Don't know what words I used to get her off the phone. Did tell her hubby was being ugly when she asked.
Now I don't remember if he was or wasn't.
Oh well.! What's a little lie to have sanity! 


Lights, camera, action!!!
Randy came through the door for his tools.
Out he goes.
Back in they both come to me. The door has to open on the opposite side.
They give me this long spiel about why it won't shut otherwise. Something about the dead bolt lock..
.I THINK.
Told them to talk to Mike...not moi. Butch is elected by Randy to present it to him.
Lots of explaining, re-explaining, hubby not agreeing.
Randy goes out, comes back and says he has figured it out..... has to move the dead bolt up.
Now they ( Jill and wb) are arguing before I can even finish what I was typing. OMG!
I hear her saying " none of your business" as to where she was and who she was with.
Him saying it was .   More words flew.
She had woken and emerged from her room as the two of them were telling me the door had to out open on the wrong side right outside her bedroom door. .
When the men headed out of the kitchen I had asked her if she called Logan at 11:30 p.m.
She did. Why?  She never gave me a satisfactory answer as to why.
I kept at her. When I told her that her explanation didn't make sense to me, she told me it did to her.
Wanted to see if he would wake up on easy for school. ???????????
Wanted to see if his cell phone would wake him.
NOW I get it!!!!  She wasn't going to come home last night and wanted to make sure she could call him and wake him up to get up and start his shower himself at 6 a.m. without us being any the wiser.
   Guess Logan is a light sleeper after all.

Know the shit isn't through hitting the fan between the two of them and am praying that the storm door goes on the way the old one did.
It's not easy being me. I shit you not!  What song are those words in...it's not easy being me....la la la la la la la.
Hurray, hooray I'm going away, with the men in the little white coats.
My mother use to sing that song............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Almost noon.
That's All Fols! 

5 comments:

  1. i hope it didn't get worse. Sounds like something is up though :S....I get these strange dreams some nights too, wonder what they mean. A little cabin sure sounds wonderful...i want mine by the atlantic ocean. Hope you have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are a part of the family. They are pack animals. They may be symbolic of your friends and family. In the other hand, what are the dogs doing? A vicious growling dog may signify inner conflict. A dog dog may also be there to guide you in some area of your life you are having trouble with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More animal dreams, hmm? Maybe you should start keeping a dream journal to see what associations you have. Might be revealing...

    My friend and I used to play that song on an old 45 when we were kids! "They're coming to take me away, ha ha. They're coming to take me away, ho ho. Hee hee, ha ha, to the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time. And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha ha..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God I think I'm glad none of my adult children are currently talking to me.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you