I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, October 24, 2010

D D A penny for my day

Any takers???/ After reading below...............I wouldn't bet on it.


Been piddling around the house gettting nowhere fast.
Maybe it's because my mind isn't on what I am doing...maybe, maybe not.  sigh!
Been working on a post about hubby #2 and keep remembering things that I forgot, but have not forgotten altogther.... if you get my drift. :0)
   Hubby is listening to NATGEO better known as National Geographic.
Did you know that Jupiter is so big that 1300 Earths could fit in it?  Me either.
It spins so fast that there would only be 10 hours in one day?  Me either.
It would take a plane 2 and a half days to go around the earth and over 3 weeks to go around Jupiter and it would have to refuel 50 times. Again....me either.
Stuff I probably was taught, but am void of the memory now.
Now they are describing Mercury.  Our solar system is one wondrous thing. :0)

   Randy just called and disturbed my line of thought.
Called to let me know he found a new storm door on sale and it's a beauty. 
Marked down from $400 to $275.
Randy put the one we have on some years back and he didn't do the job right.
Hubby hated the way the thing slammed before son #3 Terry solved the problem with a temporary fix.
Now is hubby going to blow when he finds out I said okay to him buying a new storm door.
My efffin word. It's just been minutes. Randy called back and wanted the measurement across the storm door.
 Up I get and went and to measure it.   Of course after I hung up hubby asked what I had the measuring tape in my hand for.
Shit was hitting the fan. yell, yell,yell. Now he claims nothing is wrong with the efffin door.
There IS!
He's screaming that the kids never shut the efffin door anyway so what's the difference.
He was right when he said Randy never installed this one right and he and the whine bucket just kept walking past it.  It took Terry who is seldom here to notice it and do a quick repair job including fixing the latch that was broke.  sigh!
I am scrambling for the phone and Randy's number. Dialed it wrong a few times and was praying he hadn't left yet.  Finally........................sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... I reached him.
Well....Randy is still bringing it.  He thinks hubby will change his mind when he sees it.
 Oboy!  So that gets me to thinking.
Does he already have this storm door.  Did he steal it????  Will I be enabling him by paying him for it???
Did I let myself get all worked up over something he stole????
Immediately Jill comes to my bedroom door and asks me if I washed Gilby's work shirt.
Michelle has been up all night crying over her mother and needs him to work in her place.
He is bringing his dirty black pants to be washed and Erzi at 3 p.m.
I try to tell hubby what she said and my throat gets all constricted and the lump rises in it.
I feel Michelle's pain. . It gets easier I could tell her, but never goes away.
Maybe if things had been different during her childhood and Gary didn't turn out to be a cheat and showed her mother love as she was dying ....maybe,maybe,maybe.
 So hubby goes to the front door and checks things out for himself. He only sees daylight in one small area.
I was too busy answering the phone again to Gilby asking for his mother to hear the rest of what hubby said.
later she told me that the call was to tell her he was washing his own black pants and drying them.
No sleep over tonight for Kenny or Charles. Need to tell her that as soon as she gets out of the shower.
She can be THE BAD GUY.
Erzi is a quiet kid and I know Logan will play XBOX 360 with him if the others are not here.
Okay...she is out of the bathroom and told she can be the bad guy.
 Hubby wanted pancakes , so I made them.
 Jill informs me I am measuring dry ingredients in a wet ingredient measuring cup.
Holy shit. I've been doing this all my life. :0(
When I went out of my room to talk to Jill.... I swore.  My Lady  had peed on a throw rug.
Been so wrapped up in sitting at this computer writing,  I forgot to let her out. damn,damn,damn.
She needs to be let out every hour on the hour so to speak. YET she sleeps in her kennel from ten to sixish.
Doesn't piddle in it. I'd like to kick her previous owner in the ass not only for the abuse she suffered, but for not training her. 
Have the cups you can level off, but grabbed the 2 cup one.  Live and learn.
Just finished that sentence and the phone rang.
Tracie...she is still at her own apartment and wants to know if I want to go to Walmart.
Told her I do, but not to rush. Give me a half hour. 
I'll be back.  Lord willing.
OMG what have I done. Now I have to worry about hubby/papa being a grouchy baby sitter.

   It was a zoo trying to get out the door. Ma.......Ma..........Ma
Gilby came with Erzi. Everyone is talking at once. Jill was making Logan and Erzi french fries and hotdogs.
Hubby is at the table wanting to know if the storm door opened on the right side.
To the door I run to call out to ask.  They come inside.
Butch and Randy are trying to tell him that storm doors come one way and can be opened left or right by ?  CRS moment. 
They couldn't make him understand what they were trying to explain to him.
Then hubby wants to know if it's a pre-hung storm door.
They explain storm doors are not pre-hung and hubby kept insisting they were. No,yes. No, yes. No, yes. Hubby told  them he sees ads all the time in  the newspaper for them at Home Depot.
Randy did have the receipt.  Right date on it. :0) :0) :0)  yessssssssssssssssssssss
What it turns out.... is ; Randy had  $201 in credit at Home Depot from making his home repairs and needs nothing at this time....except CASH..
Knew Mike had been complaining about that storm door. This is an Anderson storm door. The other was a $100 no name brand, which probably if installed right would have served it's purpose.
 Big sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of relief! I'm legal. ;0)
Someone yells out that Tracie is honking out front. Randy is asking if I have instant coffee.
Me oh my.....noise . noise and more noise. 
My house is the definition of the word confusion in Websters Dictionary. I shit you not!
I made my escape and slipped and slid on the stuff Tracie has laying on her car floor.
 Magazines, empty water bottles, napkins from take out places. Each time I get in a page tears off one or more magazines as I slip on them.
A straight highway run to Walmart is about 7 miles or less.  Tracie does not do any highway.
She travels all back roads. We wind this way and that and she gets me lost. :0)
A ten minute straight run turns into a half hour.
Know we spent a good two hours in Walmart.    Trust me....it's easy. :0) For me it is. I shit you not!
Got my fennel, finch and safflower seed, dog cookies, suet cakes, woodpecker cake.
New Just My Size hi cut undies for me, a zipper down the front Patriots sweatshirt for hubby's birthday next month, toiletries and a cheap fish tank for $20 to put away for Christmas for Logan.
Emerged from Walmart to another beautiful moon . It looks blue through Tracie's tinted windows.
Due to the fact that the back seat is always piled high in Tracie's car , it was a work of art to get the bundles in there.  I shit you not!  Asked if the trunk was full....she assured me it was. Knew it before I asked.   :0)
Next on to Boston Chicken just another parkinglot away to eat.
It was alright. Edible...Nothing to write home about. I had mashed taters, stuffing and lots of gravy for my two sides.
Called home and asked hubby if he wanted a meal from there. Neither of us had eaten there before.
He gave me the go ahead  and happily I ordered him up 2 thighs and 1 leg, his 2 sides were stuffing and stuffing.
Everything else seemed to have cheese , nuts or I knew he wouldn't like it.
 Got him 2 pieces of corn bread when only one comes with the meal.  Ain't I the good wife! pat,pat
Place it down in front of him and the complaints begin. Carrots in stuffing? It throws the flavor off.
No flavor in this shit. Chicken isn't too bad. How much did you pay for this meal.
I think I took a dollar off. :0)   Too much money for this he says.
Corn bread only real good thing about the meal. 
I won't be bringing this Take Out meal home to hubby again.  I shit you not!
Tracie carried the bags in for me which was very nice of her. She told me to go on in and take care of him.
Soon after Tracie left Logan began searching for his cell phone. Oh what fun. NOT! 
Still not unpacked and skunks and Charlie to feed yet. Rush, rush,rush.
Gave him and Erzi flashlights and outside they went. Back in and more house searching by the 3 of us.
Back out again....Erzi found it on my car. Amen!
They had taken the house phone out to dial his cell number. :0)

Now it's 10:30 p.m.and I'm wondering what time the workers will come in.
Just made Erzi a bowl of ice cream. He wants to stay the night.    Julie won't be back until late tomorrow.
If Gilby says he can..... it's fine by us.
    My feet are tired and sore. Because of the callous I have had on my left foot for many years, I curl my toes when I walk.  Ouchie, ouchie at the end of some days.
No special made insole has helped. I've resigned myself to go to my grave with it.  sigh!
They came home right before 11. Erzi is staying. Young Gil left and will get Erzi tomorrow.
Has to pick Julie up at the airport at 8 p.m. tomorrow.
Jill left claiming she has to go back to the Elks Hall and pick up the linens.
When I asked if she would be gone long she told me she wouldn't.
Not buying that.
     Butch has his daughter, so he is at his own place. It's 11:15 p.m.
Going to go start chasing Logan and Erzi into the bedroom.
Try my hand at winning some funny money in Texas Holdem.
That's my way of getting high while relaxing.  :0) I'm a NUT!.
Will post this tomorrow. What is left of tonight should be uneventful...................
Just noticed I forgot to take my meds today. Won't be the first time...nor the last.


   Jill came back at midnight. Left for work minutes before 9 a.m.
Erzi stayed over. He's awake and Logan is still sound asleep. 
Just have 2 tv's and the washer running. The quiet is killing moi!   coo coo for cocoa puffs...coo coo for cocoa puffs!
This one is for you Mary
I am a former mouse feeder.
That's All Folks!

2 comments:

  1. I can really identify with sore feet. I've had a bunion for years. As long as I wear soft shoes I don't even know it's there, and it usually only bothers me at transition time...season to season shoes. Sometimes it throbs, but not often. I only regret that I see so many nice little shoes that I can't wear because that ugly thing will be hanging out.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my what a full day ..i did diddly squat today besides taking the dogs out:S

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you