I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dear Diary, look at that face! :0)




You knew I'd keep her , didn't you!. ;0)


Tryng to find "Forever Homes" for 4 adorable Chihuahua pups was harder than I thought it would be. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....I miss those pooping/eating machines. ISYN! ....but not that much ;0)
I'd have loved to have one offered to me at various stages in my life.
I may have already told you, but I paid $350 for my Ginger and two days later Kennel Cough racked upped another bundle of cash.
The first two that went were named Lexi and Lily.
 Next was  named Minnie by her new owner. I'd have named her Sayde'.
Hated to part with her, but my good sense told me that  two was too many for me.
Mia is a "live wire". Minnie was more calmer. As noted in pictures. Mia won't pose.

You asked how Mia came about being named???  I'll tell you ;0)
Four days into knowing I would keep her and names running through my mind to be discarded for one reason or another....I remembered back to a few weeks into Ed and my relationship.
One morning he turned to me in bed and told me he had written a song for me. Do you want to hear it he asked.  Of course, I said yes. He began to sing.
Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia.  Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia.....etc, etc, etc. ( to the tune of Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda. ) :0)

Do you think that by naming her Mia, I got Brownie Points?
Ed's face told me I DID!  :0)

Have to get ready for a funeral.
SIL Joe's younger brother Jim (52) O.D. He's been an addict for years. Sad!
Gil is still doing good. :0)
Jill's is still suffering from depression,  big time., Is tired of taking so many meds that make her tired and lifeless. Had appt. with her doctor yesterday and was going to ask what she can take in place of what she is taking. Those meds are not helping! Wants so badly to feel normal she says.
(((hugs)))

That's All Folks! 


5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be able to read your blog again. It was marked private for the last little while and I thought you'd closed it or something!
    Mia is a real cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too I couldn't get in to comment either..your a sucker for dogs..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was private and then I posted on this but it never came up, ugh! Loved the pups. Can you email me your email address I've lost it. Hopefully, this shows up this time, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pup is a sweetie, love the coloring of her. This better post or I'm going to scream. Last one of mine did not go through either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay it worked, glad to hear from you again Pat. I missed you, hope all is going well. I'll be back after I read your blog

      Delete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you