I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

D D To all my blogger friends

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....for being YOU.
How you make my heart uplift with your kind and sincere words.
Yesterday afternoon, I called three of my husband's siblings to tell them that I am seeing someone. The fourth was on vacation. They all have said that they are happy for me. I do believe they are. :0)

Woke this morning and had an email from him with the heading...Good Morning Sunshine.  :0)
He wrote that email at 4:45a.m. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Silver. Both of us are early risers....which is good. He turns in early...while at home, most nights I hit the sack late. Last night it was 11:30...the dang beagle wanted out at 1:23 and would not come back inside. I was threatening it, cajoling it, bribing it and calling it names under my breath. ;0) After I got Cash inside, it took me an hour to fall back to sleep. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
On a POS' NOTE, I slept til seven. :0)

Grandson Ryan ( he is baby Gavin's father) informed us yesterday , that the 9 month old baby we read about dying after being left in a car Saturday was....his longtime, good friend Ricky's baby. :0(  Gavin and Caleb were playing together just last week. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  So, so sad.  Both parents thought the other had brought the sleeping baby inside and put him in his crib to continue his nap. When one or the other discovered him, it was too late. Paramedics gave their all, to no avail. They have two other children...his eight year old and their 2 year old. The eight year old got mad and told them they better get her a new baby brother. She is autistic.  At the moment Ryan is MAD at Ricky....one can only imagine what each parent is suffering through.  All but baby Caleb have been to my house to swim and enjoy the day in past years. Until the investigation is over, the body won't be released for burial.
When Sarah dropped Gavin off this morning on her way to work, she again reiterated what wonderful parents they were. They had went grocery shopping with the three kids and as with children know how it is once you arrive home...things get hectic. It was an hour later that one of them went to check on the baby in his crib. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Now both Sarah and Ryan will be putting their baby in the house before a grocery bag is even touched.

Butch slept in his own house last night.  ( On his couch. ) He has never set his bed up. WTF???.... and he wants her to sleep at his house. What an idjut! I shit you not!. She told me there is an obstacle course to get around his house. Boxes of stuff he never unpacked, piled up all over the place.
He wanted her to go out drinking with him last night and she declined, so he went alone. Damn...on his terms he don't mind sleeping in his own place. I reiterated to her last night...LOSE HIM. She admitted and has admitted that he makes her feel miserable. "One day I'll have the strength to tell him to leave and never come back and follow through on it", she told me. sighhhhhhhhhhh I told her there are sooooooooo many men out there that would treat her soooooooooooo much better. She know it...I know that....now it's up to her.  She obviously sees the change in me. There is a spring in my step and I'm one hundred percent different.  ALL for the good. :0)

I asked her awhile ago if she told Butch to stay away if he went drinking last night. She told me she usually does, but didn't this time. I let her know how I felt about that ( in a nice way). She needed his support yesterday ....sighhhhhhhhh. Not only was she upset about her son Gil ( I haven't been privey to what's been happening since I've been away), but I can tell/feel it's been noooooooo good. Then she learns this couple she knows personally has lost their baby and she hurts for the parents loss ( I do too) and where is Butch, but out drinking.... Message to my daughter Jill....you don't need this shit or his shit!

It's raining out and I'm loving it. Would have had to get out and water all my plants....so all is good. Nice amount of rainfall falling....would be nice to listen to, to fall asleep.

So much to do before I leave here again. Just took a moment while Sarah was here and we were all talking to cut all the basil up and throw away the soil. I'm going to make a clam sauce and use some fresh basil in it to freeze and take camping. I CHEAT. ;0) I buy the white clam sauce in a can....add a can of minced or chopped clams to it and lots of other ingredients.  A good olive oil, garlic, green peppers, a cut up fresh tomato, lots of basil. YUM!  Wondering how Ed can top the praise of those campers potatoes I made for our supper the other night. ;0)  It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn nice to hear praise and thank you's. I shit you not!

For now...I'm going to stop procrasinating and do those mundane chores I have been putting off. I'll be back later today to post.

Been running around doing errands and grocery shopping. Just dropped my pomeranian Lady off at the dog groomers. Pick up time is 6:30 and at that time I take my chihuahua Ginger to get her nails cut, pay the bill, make another appointment for in six weeks and finally head home. I'm thinking that I will take Tracie to the Outback tonight for her birthday whereas I won't be home Sept.2nd. Better yet, I'll let her chose where we eat.
 It's 5 p.m. Just got another short email from Ed telling me he misses me and my hugs. ;0)
He has called me a few times today and I..likewise. ;0) Just because....calls. ;0) I like, I like.
(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!






9 comments:

  1. What a sweet guy Ed is, he sounds like a breath of fresh air. So glad to hear you so happy and knowing exactly what you want. And it's nice that Jill gets to see her Mom happy for once. Your right let her figure it out on her own, with Butch and Gil. She has to reach rock bottom before she changes. I'm just really enjoying watching or hearing your life story. Your the best Pat, have a great day! Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bursting with pride and happiness for you. God Bless You Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had read that article about the baby... so so sad. Judgement will fly of course, but we have all been there... I have actually had the kids so quiet in the back seat that I have gotten off at my work exit without dropping them off first. I learned long ago to check the back seat before I ever got out.

    So, So very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad about little Caleb. Those parents will never forgive themselves and it's not for us to judge.
    And of course we who care about you are happy for you and supportive, we know what you've been through.And you're cooking! Does my heart good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pat you sound so happy! I'm so glad you are out there having fun, you deserve a ton of happiness and fun! It's great that you found someone who appreciates you! I love hearing you sound so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet Pat...i think you are the greatest and deserve every happiness in the world.
    I really feel for the Parents that lost their Baby, what trauma, I can't even imagine !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post just Shines with Happy. I am sending thoughts to those poor parents.. You sound like a mighty good cook :) Have a great Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (((Hugs))) You deserve some happiness.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. we just want you to be happy..not get rid of the rest of those idjets..

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you