I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, August 31, 2012

D D Day two of a five day camping weekend and

I don't want it to ever end.
If the flag never raises, laying in his arms feels like heaven. :0) We spent a couple of hours just laying on the queen size bed in the motorhome today....just petting. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :0)
He's fun to be around and that twinkle in his eyes drives me up a wall.
I'm putting everything else out of my mind and enjoying every moment we have together. .  I shit you not!
(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Pat, it's your time now lady. Your day sounds wonderful!! Keep us posted when you can. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday. (((Hugs)))
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daf,
    Nice, very nice! That's all I got...enjoy it. He's a keeper no matter what.
    hugs and love, Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all you've been through and put up with, this is now your time. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy. Relish the peace and warmth of this relationship.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you