I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, August 18, 2012

D D Been getting my feet wet, so to speak.

Just sent a few emails out to a few men that live in towns next to mine. One is 71 and the other 76.
Don't know..until you try.  Both are divorced......... been there. Still it worries me. Oh well, all I want for now is to meet them for coffee or soda. Their pictures made me interested.....let's see what else goes with the package. ;0)

Ed and I emailed each other right up until the time he said he was taking off for another campground. Monday we will resume emailing. I'd have made calls, BUT you never know who might be with him. Marie or whatever her name was ....was when I called him after I missed his calls and right away she wanted to know who Pat was when he hung up. BUSTED!!! ;0) Don't think I haven't toyed with the idea of calling him on his cell phone where ever he is. I HAVE, but I'll be nice.  He's so comfortable to kid and joke around with. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN! Now if he could only FUCK.  Please excuse my language and urges ladies. :0)

Trish...I have a 43 year old man in Adelaide, South Australia interested in me. Should I go for it! LMAO Does he even know where Massachusetts is? I think NOT! ;0)

Plugging away in my bedroom today. NO FUN! No fun at all. I shit you not!

Electrician down the street dropped off the electrical estimate for Jill's bedroom this morning. $705 which is very reasonable, I think for what he has to do and what conditions under the house he has to do it in. Called him right up and said it was a GO. Only problem is ..he is on vacation beginning tomorrow. Needs a whole day to do the work and the 25th is a tentative date on how soon he can do the work. Oh well....Jill's bed has been in the livingroom so long now, what difference does it make. 
I'm sure Butchie would think different. ;0) No privacy. hahahahaha

Daughter Michelle came over last night and I told her ALL. She wasn't upset with me and laughed her ass off. She knew my love for her dad and his for me was the REAL THING!
At the end when his mind was hoopey, apparently he thought I'd have no trouble finding a boyfriend. Little did he know, NOR I.... Lots and lots of frogs out there. And no thank you DIL Kim. I am not going to kiss alot of frogs before I find a Prince.   ummmmmmmmmmmmm  I hope. ;0)

Jill is having lots of trouble with the runs...daily. Stomach kills her.  Works tomorrow....wonder how that will work out.

Son Michael is having a family cookout Saturday too. Undecided if I want to go. It's a DRIVE...40 miles or so. I'm sure that DIL Kim and son Jay would give me a ride......if I asked.  IF is the BIG question.

Going to take a break and see what else my day brings before I post. Who knows, Prince Charming may come calling. ;0)


No Prince Charming :0( 
Went out to eat with Tracie around 7 after she removed alot of shit from her front passenger seat and floor...and I mean ALOT OF SHIT! I shit you not! Ate half my meal. That's A FIRST!
Jill and Butchie went to Beverly to the Anchor , thirty miles or so away to eat. From there they went to our local Moose. I turned in after eleven and there was no sign of those two.
Gavin is crawling.........................Has been for the past 5 days. he was 8 months old yesterday. Fun,Fun!
Procrastinating as to if I want to go to this cookout . Will have to decide soon as I don't want to drive there myself. Funny...when I owned the land son Michael's house is on, I thought nothing of driving there. We camped many a time in those woods with the kids. Hubby even built an outhouse, out of neccessity of course. ;0) That was then....and this is now. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Just about every time I look at a picture of him in our bedroom, I call him an SOB and add....for leaving me. I am not one to like "change" and this is one hellofa CHANGE.

You my blogger friends, have  been wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. (((hugs)))

That's All Folks!






9 comments:

  1. No Excuses needed.. Be always yourself, that is why I like you. Honest and Real. Have some fun Hon' Hope your day goes well Hug from a commenter in Alabama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so much better. I think perhaps it's time to morph into the Cougar we all know you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to do what feels right to you... that's it. Anyone's approval or disapproval is just that... anyone's. And they can keep it.


    Have some potato salad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you are a wonderful person. We love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find what your looking for..
    for me? I'd chew off my left leg before I'd start looking for a man..Been without a man in my life since 1974...first time he wanted to use my remote I'd have to kick him out..ha..you go for it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adelaide is nice Pat, and he's just the right age! LOL@cougar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound good, change can be very good for us, if he can get it up of course! Take care Pat, we all love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! And do everything I can't do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love you Pat and i say what ever makes you happy...i'm with you on that change thing, i hate it too!!!
    And yet Life doesn't give a damn:(

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you