Haven't showered or dressed since the funeral.
Am eating though.
Stripped and made our bed today...that's a start.
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
That is a Huge step!! Its ok not to "dress". Baby steps dearheart just baby steps... HUGS from Alabama. We have your back.
ReplyDeleteHey, as long as you stripped, you might as well take a shower!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you loss!! Please take care of yourself and know that I am thinking of you in this bad time that I know you are going through. I am not good with words but please know that I am thinking of you and am keeping you in my thoughts and my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs. Judy
I'm so sorry for your pain and wish I could do more to help. I am glad to hear that you are eating. It's important to keep your strength up. You have to take care of yourself, my friend. A shower will do a world of good for you. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteMary
come to west for westfest and I'll fix you up with another Czech
ReplyDeleteMaybe tomorrow you'll feel like showering. Hang in there ;-)
ReplyDeletesending you my love, do whatever feels right
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs♥