I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, June 29, 2012

D D TODAY....is the day

hubby comes home. In other times....it would have been a HAPPY TIME.  Now....not so much happy. sighhhhhh 
He was in rare form last night. Back to his "old fighting weight" as the saying goes. They gave him chicken marsella for supper. Ate the spaghetti,,,hate fucking chicken. A slice of turkey for lunch...hate fucking turkey. Hate fucking tuna fish.  Hope he still likes Kraft mac and cheese dinner... ;0)
I should have been there packing his shit up to go home  yesterday, he told me last night. FUCK THAT!
Like he has so much shit that I need a day to pack it up!!!  I don't thinks so. I shit you not!

There was a 40% chance of T storms today. At 8 a.m. it began ......which means if it continues to storm off and on I'll ask that the V.A. provide a van to bring him home. :0) We have that option...why not use it. Sure it may take him longer to get home than it would have if I was picking him up.
Ask me....if I care.

Here's my lovely schedule today.
Trapeze delivery will be coming ? No call yet to let me know what time it will be delivered.
Call vet to make Ginger and Lady's appointment for the yearly check up, shots and 6 months of Heart Worm meds.
Call Fedex to ask for a Pickup on a return I have .
Call chiro office to either change my appointment time today orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cancel it.
Call his primary doctor to make an appointment to see him. I got a letter that he needs a checkup and I will at that time tell his doctor that I want him back on all the meds he RX'd and screw Dr Foo.
Call a security camera company and get an estimate on a surveilance camera THAT WORKS (unlike the one my son Randy bought me with my money) for the front of the house. AGAIN...last night her car had something poured all over it while we were off in mine. I'm not supposed to know what, but I hear my son Randy pissed on it.
NOW...I am going to piss him off and pay GOOD MONEY for a fucking camera that works. NO MORE of his SHIT. This isn't the first time he has done something to her car.
He has a personal vendetta against her because he stomach butted her some months back and she told him she would have him locked up again if he did it again. Too fucking bad, I say. He had no business stomach butting her.
I paid over $400 for a small system ( he picked it out) and he fucking doesn'tknow how to program it so that I can look back and see whats WHAT. Works fine ....if you want to sit in front of the camera screen 24/7......which....I DON'T! I want to be able to run the surveilance back WHEN something happens to my property and THAT of my guests. 
I can't wait until I see the look on his face when he sees that Company truck pull up. I will schedule the appointment when I know that HE WILL BE HERE! I shit you not!
It's almost 9 a.m. I can begin my calls. Fun,Fun.

Halleluja!!! Called to make the appointment with his primary care doctor and the person that schedules appointments tells me she sees him as BEING DISCHARGED MONDAY JULY2 at 10:30 a.m. I HAVE BEEN REPRIEVED! ;0)
Ut Oh! Wait til he hears this..... I'll be hearing lots more of the word" FUCK." I shit you not!

(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you you need a camera that works! Enjoy your last weekend of peace before the hell starts back up. Hey send some of that rain my way would ya, please? It's 103F here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat yes I keep him and his twin brother Bunny brushed and trimmed, their my 'baby's' too. Besides I've seen from other Palms how nasty they can get if you don't, I would never let that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got a couple more days of relative peace.
    EEw I can't believe he pissed on her car!!! Glad you're getting a camera that works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so sad that you need to install a security camera to watch YOUR house from YOUR family. GAH!

    So glad you have a few more days... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take advantage of the situation and take care of you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you