I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

D D My mind is....Out To Lunch

One day is running into another.
Hubby had a bad night two nights ago. Kept the nurses and a few doctors running. Had severe stomach pains. Then numbness in a hand and arm.
Kept calling all morning and finally I called the front desk. They were letting him sleep as he was wore out . Visited him in the p.m. for a few hours and he seems FINE. No worse for the wear, except he still claims that a nurse slept beside him the rest of the night to watch over him and she held her hand on his head...( like this ...he demonstrates.) He was dying,he said and asked them to call me. Asked me if they did and I told him...no.  That upset him as he wouldn't have got to see me before he died, he said.  That...was nice of him ( to want me there at the end). sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Being good....only trouble I am getting into is...shopping online and in the stores.   I swear I need my head examined. I shit you not!
Seen more of Tracie....you expected that though. ;0) She actually cleaned her front passenger area up for me and we went to Kohls and out to eat after I got back from the hospital. I heard glass banging together. WTF !  She has cases of empty beer bottles in the back seat area. She goes around the night before trash pickup and collects any bottles she can find. So...I dared to ask why she hadn't cashed them in to be told, I wait until I get enough to make it worth my while. OMG! She goes into the grocery store for her bottled water and some kind of breakfast bars and says that she can't be bothered to bring that shit in to redeem them at that time. Mind you...she has no children, no husband, no pets, no job. No one to pick up after than herself. sighhhhhhhhhh Guess the bags and beer cartons have to be piled up to the ceiling first.

As I was typing this yesterday I got a call from one hubby's nurses. He is tentively going to be dischared Thursday at one p.m.  SO...that means I'll be as occupied as I am now....BUT WITH MORE AGGREVATION! The stress level has been much lower here. It's been easier on me hearing on the phone what bitches his nurses can be.....instead of me being THE BITCH!

Yesterday... IT POURED!  No driving for me on the highway.  Got out my new (larger) file box and sorted and arranged bills , receipts and shit. Such fun, NOT! Everything fits nicer though. ;0)
I kept looking around at the shit I keep ....on my bureau, his burea, the top of the tv stand, in the tv stand thingie, on the walls and think to myself, "why do I need all this shit?"  STILL...I buy more. sighhhhhhh Or have it given to me. I would like SIMPLE, but will never achieve it. That's a fact!
Post It Notes tacked to the side of the tv console/cabinet ?, where I can see them daily and OFTEN!
Tsk,tsk,tsk

Per usual.... watched The Bachelorette up til...the last fifteen minutes and zonked out til 11:30 .
Must have been tired, huh.  My guy Doug was sent home earlier  last night before the Rose Ceremony, so I don't give a Flying Fig who she ends up with now. I pity the guy cause she hasn't got over the death of her fiance some seven years later. No one will measure up to him.  Case Closed! ;0)

Saturday , Alex had a recital. She was doing Hip Hop.  Her mom wanted to do her thing, so she gave Butchie a bag of makeup and damned if I must say so.....he did a hellofa job applying it. Even that black liquid eye liner shit. Jill just told him where he needed a little more of this and a little more of that.  Awesome job! I shit you not! Wonder how many dads could do this for their daughter. Is she 8...9  now?  Too efffin bad he has so many other faults ....far too many for any( bride to be ) to want to step into.

Hubby talked RatTrap on the phone earlier. Wore me out mentally. THAT made me decide to not even go visit him. IT was almost like he was doing it purposefully. It came to where ...I just had to get off the phone.
Before that someone called form ? there and asked me his eating habits and what could be making him lose weight. Told her how his taste buds have seemed to change and all his other issues with eating. Too salty ( accuses me of salting his food ), too sweet, too hard , too this and too that. The concern is that he went fro 164 to 148 in less than a year . Which means he lost another 4 pounds since SCI clinic weighed him last month (was it?) I asked him what he told them when he was asked about his weight loss. I told them you don't feed me, he said.  NOW,I don't know if he did...or he didn't. OR why!
No longer can I tell when he is "pulling my leg", teasing me, toying with my mind....whatever. I am just plain sick and tired of it. Then he asks me if I am going to kill him again when he gets released Thursday. WTF!!! ???? I asked what he meant saying that and got, " well you killed me last time." I told him I was nowhere near him when he went into the coma. I was upstairs in his room waiting for his discharge papers. It does no good to tell him he never died...it was a diabetic coma he was in cause he never hears the words diabetic coma. He was dead.... in his mind, he was dead.  
I took a nap this afternoon....my body and mind needed it. I shit you not! Yeah...maybe I should just drop him off at someones house as he suggested when he gets discharged Thursday. Oh forget that...he wanted Jill to get him so that I don't kill him again.....so maybe it's Jill that should open the effin car door and let him get out in front of someone's house. ;0)  

Still not to page 100 of A Shade of Grey. Maybe page 65.   It's like I'm afraid  my desires might lead astray...like haven't I been thinking on cheating.  Like this might push me over the edge. I'm nuts, I tell you! Every other reader I hear, goes through the three books (500 pages) zip,zip,zip.
I've lost my mind and my good senses. ;0) 

So that you won't think that I fell off the face of the earth,I'll post this now.  There are so many little things that I have omitted...PURPOSELY) cause the arne't worth talking about and it would be Tiring To do so.  You can understand. 
(((hugs)))
Picture of g grand Jessica's birthday cake.
Jessica and her mom Shannon
 The tiki hut is toothpicks pasted/glued onto a plastic cup and the roof is more toothpicks in colors. She is talented! I shit you not!

Hours of work and a labor of LOVE from mom to her daughter. :0)

That's All Folks!



6 comments:

  1. My friend started reading 50 shades she got it from the library. She's offered it to me if she gets done in time before it has to go back. I've heard some people think it's good some not so much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs dear Pat...get some rest till he gets home. The cake looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((Hugs))) my friend. Use this night to pamper yourself.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to listen to the things your husband says. Just try to go along with it as best you can. Wishing you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should try to have some fun before he gets home! That cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a really pretty cake..


    rest rest rest.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you