I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

D D I won't be long because

I am on my honeymoon in Italy.
Surprised?????????????? Yeah, ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I talked to hubby yesterday morning ...that's what he told me.
He was surprised as I  was  that I chose Italy as he remembered (mind you ..HE REMEMBERS) that I have always wanted to go to Alaska.  At one point I asked him who his wife was and he spoke in a tone of disgusted tone like of how his life turned out, when he said, "I'm not married" Why are you talking to me about this stuff? Are you crazy?  I'd never get married again! " Told me he was in a small house and a room mate of Randy's lives off to the side just outside his door . Asked me how many houses Randy had built like this.
There was more.....I just didn't retain it! sighhhhhh
Called the nurses station after we hung up. He was much better, I was told. No agitation ...which began around 11:30 p.m. the night before . CONFUSED... yes.  YEAH...tell me about it! sighhhhhhhh
B/P still up and labs not on his chart yet.
Showered , dressed, packed a W.W. peanutbutter sandwich for my lunch and headed into Boston. When I tell you that THAT DRIVE takes alot out of me, I am not exaggerating. Four lane highways amd ME...don't mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He knew who I was...just thought we were divorced cause I told him we were HE INSISTED.
NOT TRUE!  Asked him if he had been to court, signed or saw any divorce papers and the answer was no, no,no. "BUT, you told me we were ", he repeated. THIS he will retain even after he is well and home. Just like the "boyfriend" thing. Told me about the bar he was in the night before....again.  I asked him how he got there. "I walked!"  His lunch consisted of a yucky looking grilled cheese sandwich ( and he said it was as yucky tasting as it looked to me. A slice of wheat bread. Nothing to put on it. A packet of Ranch dressing with NOTHING to go with it....and a brownie that looked good, but he said it was icky sweet and only ate a half. Only ate the centers out of his sandwich and never does that at home.
I spent better than an hour watching him shave after I located his shaver and extension cord. Thennnnnnn there was the longgggggggggggg process of taking it apart to clean the three heads. I nodded off more than once or twice. He couldn't get it back together and I thought that I NEVER WOULD, but I DID IT! :0)  Kept watching the clock as traffic begins to become a NIGHTMARE after three p.m.
Handed him the our newspaper, kissed him goodbye, said my prayers and started my car.
Went to the VFW...ordered a diet coke, paid my fifty cents and signed the book ( money was $1,128. ) NO WINNER YET! DRAW 939 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  The bartender is someone my kids grew up with (she living just a street away) and her dad was sitting at the bar. "You remember my dad", she said. he looked at me when she introduced me as "Mike's wife." OH, you're the CAKE LADY ", he said. I had to smile .....and DID! He use to bartend at the Elks where I put together many a wedding cake. Haven't been called the Cake Lady in ages.
John was there playing cribbage at a table with another guy I knew in years past. I sat at a table ( his back was to me ) played 5 games of Keno at $1 a bet and I left for home just a mile away. Home Sweet Home...where I listened for a good hour to an air compressor running that no one knew how to run apparently as they didn't get the pressure built up before they used it. This boat thingie of Logans.....I thought it would never get filled with air. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I was wanting to ESCAPE!
Logan had a half day...which means he was home before I left to go to the hospital at ten.  His dad pulled up in a JEEP to get him. A red jeep. Now where the F did the money for that come from? Ohhhhhhh, I know...he doesn't pay child support and HE TOO has a mommy that feeds him money. He got her old Buick instead of her trading it in and THAT was what he had been driving in MS PLUS the custom built Harley he bought with child support monies about 5 years ago, but he has always needed his toys and momma and daddy may have given him the jeep as a graduation gift.
I was wrong about the hiking or biking. He and Logan will be rock climbing in the 97 degree heat that is predicted for today. Logan....with the hole in his heart that flushes brilliant red and breaks out in a horrid sweat ( his hair is soaked ) just playing touch football and basketball out in the yard. HERE at least he has gatorade and water! I spoke to Jill about it and she said she will text him to bring those things for Logan.  I WILL REMIND HER TODAY and more than once until I hear her say it's been done. I ignored his sad ass all the time I was preparing my car to leave. Brought hubbies wheelchair out to my car and Jill lifted it up into the trunk.

Around 7 ..Tracie showd up. That's late. ( Today I know why it was seven.) Online I see that she shopped at Kmart. $160 worth of stuff for her great niece and she has already purchased her a battery operated jeep, clothing and a kids BBQ Fisher Price outdoor thingie. I keep telling her that SHE IS GOING TO BE BROKE...AGAIN!  She still owes me $200 and I don't know why she hasn't paid me in FULL. gave me $200 or the $400 the other day. She is going to piss through this LAST10K inheritance money and there will be NO MORE!  sighhhhhhhhhhh Heart as big as gold....no common sense. I shit you not!

Walmart ( bought myself some CD's amongst other stuff. Lady A's newest CD Own The Night , George Straights' latest, Patsy Cline's oldies,but goodies.( wish she had lived to hear more from her), and Kenny Chesney's latest. (Love the calypso beat to some of his songs. They get your body moving to the beat.). :0) ..then Applebees ( rice, shrimp and brocolli ( W.W. dish ) minus the spicy sauce . It was still good. May ask for a terriaki sauce on it next time.... and THEN home here at my request at a little after nine. Jill and I went to the Moose to put my membership application in. It was DEAD in there. I'm interested in the WIFI as when the going gets rough, I can bring my laptop there and get away for awhile.  Had one diet coke and her (one rum and coke) and we came home. :0)  This building is the building that I met hubby in. he was bartending and when a polka began to play, I asked him if he knew how to...and HE DID :0) 
Damnit! I miss dancing with him.  I shit you not!

Alright already...tears want to flow. (((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words yesterday. It means a lot knowing you are there for me.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my dad was in the hospital...he got really crazy one night and gave me some of his pills to have them analyzed because they were trying to poison him. Nurses also told me he ripped out all his iv's and walked to the nurses station in the middle of the night. I was agreeable with him and took his meds with me when I left. I stopped at the nurses station and gave them to his nurse. He explained to me that there is something they call 'sundowners syndrome'. I guess it is not uncommon in the elderly at night. I was so worried that we would be bringing him home to continue caring for him and I'm thinking,...this is hard enough without this new behavior. Glad to find out it was just something that happened in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your previous post. He has mercer? or Mersa? The later is bad. You are allowed to visit him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Lady A "Own the Night" love it.
    Don't know what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it...or why?

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you