I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, February 13, 2012

D D Today is THE DAY

I'm hoping for a 'MIRACLE."  Wondering how much cortisone it will take to make my pain GO AWAY . Most of all....I hope it "does the TRICK." I shit you not!
Don't know what the cartoon has to do with anything,....BUT humor is "GOOD."
How about this one?????????????????
and this............


Hope you can view this video. Self explanatory....no words needed. ;0)
You may have to click on the ? under it on the Left.


What a disappointment!  Xray machine went down on the patient before me. Have to have an MRI this coming Thursday at another facility.  This orthopedist I saw will be on vacation for two weeks and I can't see him again  until March 5th. :0(  As far as my right arm goes..... I have to see ANOTHER orthopedist in the same office for that. sighhhhhhh That appointment is the 27th and I bet I will need xrays or an MRI on that.  The xrays I took with me were BLACK. Wonder if leaving them in the freezing cold car trunk had anything to do with it? He asked me if I had left them in the SUN...that would be....a no. ;0)
What he did do for me was give me an injection of ??? in my right upper leg where I have been complaining of pain. Thought it was the sciatic nerve and he told me IF it was the sciatic, the pain would go down my entire leg and my pain ends above the knee. It's the BURSA that is inflamed, he said. Bursitis.  IF that shot works...I'll be damned glad to get rid of that pain.  Mary..are you reading? Your leg pain may be bursitis too.  Oh...and surprise, surprise. I have arthritis in my knees.   Thought this shit came with ADVANCED AGE. ;0)
       Afte my appointment I took a ride to Jordans Furniture to look at dinette sets.  Saw NOTHING I LIKED. :0( 

.  Filled my gas tank to the tune of $50. The warning light had come on during my ride home. Then went grocery shopping between 5 and 6 p.m.  Both things are about as painful as going to a dentist.
 I shit you not!  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

While today has been anything "but quiet", it wasn't badddddddddddddd. Took hubby and myself  to the chiropractor for an 11:45 appointment.
He's gone off on tangents a few times today... I just give it back to him. Some times he's been actually nice. 
Did I tell you that Jill went and made a report out yesterday at our police station. She told this detective everything.. Some arrest will me made....  AND DSS will be notified about the living conditions of those children. :0)   Trust me....I will follow through on this. This I promise.

Going to watch The Batchelor..... Courtney ( el into herself ) has to gooooooooooooo. I shit you not!(((hugs)))Pat

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. I had awful problems with my knees. I bought one of those lambswool underlays for the bed that has magnets in it and it might be a coincidence but I haven't had any trouble with my knees since, and that was about two years ago. I got them for the kids' beds too as they are supposed to promote sleep as well as help with pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dx'd with spinal stenosis and bursitis. The cortisone shots can be wonderful when they work, but they don't always. I have been going to physical therapy for 6 weeks or so and have seen real improvement in my pain and in the way I walk. Was limping a lot before. Medicare covers about 20 pt visits a year. If you get a good program for yourself and faithfully follow it, you can strengthen your body and relieve some of your pain. Concentrate on you, Pat, no one else will help you but you!
    I think of you often, as I have many family problems also and can identify with your feelings of frustration.
    (another) Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it sounds like you had a better day today. In Indiana when you pawn valuables they take your finger prints. Hopefully they do that where you live and they can get that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pain runs all the way down the leg from the back. Sometimes when I turn quickly, I can feel the disc in my back. I'm back to work today. Staying off the concrete for four days helped. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't aggravate it again. Hoping all works out with your pain.
    (((Hugs)))
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope the shots work..glad you had a better day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never watched the bachelor...looks pretty damn silly to me.all them women making asses out of them selves over some man that isn't even smart, funny or good looking..sigh*

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you