I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, February 16, 2012

D D I give to you.......

What were some of these people thinking?????????????????????????drum roll please....................


This is just about the way Tracie's car is. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
Speaking of whom....  I wasn't sure if I put it across to her last night that I won't be going out every night. Need my quiet time at home and hubby wants his quiet time too. .  There were some protests...like...it wasn't fair to me. I needed to get out.... anddddddddd I didn't think she "got it."
It's closing in on 7p.m.  Maybe she did....then again she has come after 7p.m. in the past. 

Went for my MRI at 8a.m. this morning. they had a cancellation and called to ask if I'd like that earlier appointment.  I DID!
From there...I went to our closest Kohls and bought myself some makeup.  :0)  What brought that on???????????????  I am "this close" to seeing the scale read under 180 pounds. 
I feel pretty, I feel pretty, I feel pretty and witty and GAY.... ;0)
I'M WHACKED!
(((hugs)))Pat

That's All Folks!

10 comments:

  1. where did you get those pictures? Ugh! And that car!I think I'm going to be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see some of the get ups here in the city. Ironically, they all feel they look great.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can honesty say i never seen people like this lol...yay that you feel pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see at least one person like that every time I shop at Sprawlmart. Funny but true.

    I'm glad you're having success with your calorie intake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one of "those" types here in Cootamundra!! The kids call him Paddy the Perve, he wears hotpants and kicker boots.
    Yay you for losing the weight, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping no one will ever send me or show these again..they make me quite ill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you think less of me if I say that I think I could "rock" the tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, these pictures make me want to never ever leave Japan! EVER! And, if I am forced to I will shop at Target!! Oh, and Kohls! Love Kohls..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope these people made you laugh! It always make me wonder of they did that on a dare, on drugs, or they really just don't care. I have worn some odd things in my time...it was the era of Madonna and Cindi Lauper after all, but my bad days are just usally wearing my husbands sweats. Congrats on not letting the sress get you off the weight watchers plan...I know you hated seeing that weight you had last year sneak back up on you. You are amazing.


    Do you want to know about the home made brownies I just pulled out of the oven?

    Sending you a virtual piece. It's calorie free!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd totally wear the grandma tutu.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you