I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, December 17, 2011

D D Holy Mother of......

Banker hours again with son Randy and friend John.  John brought his 5 year old daughtger Ava with him and right away Cash was trying to get her stuffed toys away from her. What a Funny Farm.  Then Jill decided to give her Legos to play with instead. Well...so much for that. idea. Cash would pick up what ever she had put together and run off with parts dropping out of his mouth, here there and everywhere. sighhhhhh
Next...Gil was showering and Ava had to use our ONE AND ONLY bathroom and those were some tense minutes waiting for him to shut the shower off so he could hear us yelling to HURRY. I shit you not!
Now. every time I try to walk into the kitchen I have to dodge Lego pieces she has strewn about looking for just the right pieces.  ;0) 

Butchie and Randy got into it this morning. Before Randy came Butch told me that the needed to put a vapor barrie under the wood flooring and John said if the floor was new and made of $28 ply wood, we did not need it doen. Just needed on old flooring torn up to put down a wood fllor on top of what was existing there.
It was time to pop a Zoloff . Found out from the phamacist yesterday that those are to take AS NEEDED, not everyday like I had been doing. WELL SHIT, every day is stressful in this Funny Farm.
Looks like NO HARM was done.by me taking them every day. ;0)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT THE NEW GREAT GRANDSON GAVIN.
Soooooooooooooooooooo was I and the rest of this house until seveish this morning when Jill woke and read her text messages. 
Sarah was dilated to nine by 10:30 .  Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn after midnight she was at ten. Birth was immenant, right? NOT! Midwife said the baby was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up still.  She had to have more med in her epidural and she was out of pain and S L E P T. I shit you not! 
Three a.m. Gil found Gil and Logan alseep in the waiting room and Jill took them home. heard them come in quietly at 3;30 and wondered why I heard no elation . Hoped the baby was well.  All night before that hour I would wake and listen and once went to check if beds had sleeping people in them. EMPTY!
Heard there was stressful times , her B/P and babies going down. Given shots, etc. 
When Jill woke after I did she read her texts. Gavin Thomas 8 lbs. 5 oz. was born at 5:18 this morning Dec.17th. my Ginger's birthday. I was sending out birth announcements when I bought her in early March. :0)
 She had received one picture before she and Gil left for the hospital. He's cute and I can see Ryan in him.  Jill said last night he kept saying, "come on Gavin...I want to meet you son." :0)
Logan is PASSED OUT! You should hear the noise emitting from that room. Scraping every scrap of whatever off that base floor and using a shop vac. Ava went out to draw on my driveway  with chalk that Jill gave her . Water takes it off easy. :0)


Hubby after eating his Wheaties with a slice banana in it sleeping through all the chaos. I'd like to go to sleep and wake up when this work was all done. i shit you not!

Stuff that every NORMAL home has in their livingroon.
Stuff piled so they can put flooring down.

More stuff


Ava drawing with chalk

Don't you just love a tarped roof when you paid for a roof to be done???

Top boards not covered with metal yet, nor are the sides and back of the house done past the windows. sighhhhhh

The old timey ( like myself ) child's push sled purchased by me ( for me ) at the Christmas Fair. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

My door wreath that daughter Cheryl made me
Second purpose may be Christmas Tree ;0) I may not be jesting.

more chaos

John on floor and Randy standing...working or hardly working ;0) That framed opening up above John...you ask what it is. For an A/C unit to be put in next year. Mind you....we have Central A/C

Logan just feet away....OUT LIKE A LIGHT!


My new car. 700 miles on it.  Randy still hasn't downloaded the pictures from his camera that he took of me with the car on the day we picked it up

Tracie's old house in the background. No one has bought it from the bulder that bought it and remodeled it.

Ava got herself and her coat covered in chalk. More on her than the driveway.  Now she is back to the Legos.
Jill is back and brought Cash in and immediately he got into the Legos. What an effin Funny Farm.
Let's see how she handles this when her grandson Gavin is playing with his toys. Will she remove the toys as she has done in this case.....or remove the dog. He was whining when she drove up. WTF '''he whines the minute he sees any family member or a cat or dog for "crists sake". Something MOVES and he whines.
Now she has set Ava up at the table with me with crayons and paper.  Our coloring books are longggggggggg gone. I shit you not! 

After the Stand Off at the OK Corral the men/boys shook hands and now Butch is back helping them out to do the floor correctly. The barrier shield paper WON OUT! ;0)
I had to wake hubby :0( to ask him where our chalk and chalk line was kept and after he found it, they had found thiers....sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tracie called late yesterday p.m. and i knew from the way she sounded she wanted to stay home. Told her that was FINE BY ME. REST UP!
Later around 9:30 her neice called me from ME looking for her. Was worried when she got no answer to her phone calls.. She decided that she must have taken a ? and fell asleep.

I have got SHIT DONE this morning. No one seems to know how to send my email a pic from their cell phone of the baby. geeeeeeeeeeesh!  Logan might....but he is still sleeping at 1:50 p.m.
The 3 guys seem to be working together in that room.:0)  I keep hearing measurements called out.   
Still not showered and dressed and I have to fill hubby's weekly meds box.  There goes another hour of my life.  

TA DA! Logan woke at 3 p.m. after twelve hours of sleeping through a nail gun for wooden floors banging away.
Gavin Thomas born 12-17-11 at 5:18 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz.
#11 great grandchild.....if my memory serves me right. ;0)

It's four thirty. Hubby's med box is filled. Choas is still going on and that sweet little five year old.....wellllll  lets just say it's been a long time since I have had a five year old in my house for any length of time. If I bruised easily I'd be black and blue from being constantly poked with questions following. ;0)
   My DIL Kim came to visit around three and flew this cuckoo nest at four.
Jill closed her door and took a nap. Now she is up and Ava is following her from room to room . :0)
Jill just found the waterless hot water tank isn't working.
Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That means SHE will be down in that PIT checking why the pilot light is OFF.

That's All Folks!

8 comments:

  1. He's beautiful Pat, what a little darling.
    And I love that car!
    Trish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn woman I thought my life was crazy! I admire you for not going crazy with all the construction going on, me I would be in the nut house. Congrats on the new great grand-baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn woman I thought my life was crazy! I admire you for not going crazy with all the construction going on, me I would be in the nut house. Congrats on the new great grand-baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new baby. He's a sweetie. Hopefully, soon all the chaos will be done at your house, at least constructions-wise, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww he is precious and i like the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH how come you're not insane? Or wait. Maybe you are?

    :)

    Lovely baby. I think they all are. So sweet and lovable and filled with so much possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. Everyone's living room looks like that in MAssachusetts. :) After the holidays we will be demo-ing the sunroom from all the water damage. Then we are paying for a drywaller to come in and do all the drywall. Money completely well spent. But the floors, trim, moulding, cabinets, and electrical will all be done by me.

    And please, PLEASE be careful with the meds. And watch what you take with them. Some OTC meds can combine badly with them and make anxiety worse, and/or cause heart issues. (I suspect this was the case with my ex.)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you