I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, December 16, 2011

D D Ya know.......this isn't working either

Burning the candle at both ends that is.    I shit you not!



Do you know what this is???
A Ziggaurt which was built in Ancient M--------------- This was Logan's school project and it's made out of metal . The W.B.'s friend helped Logan do the sheet metal and let him have a hand in the welding as well as he drilled all the holes in the sheet metal in the bottom piece. THIS PIECE IS AWESOME!  What the hell does he do for his next project ?  His brother Gil was spray painting it on the empty bedroom floor late last night. 
TODAY is the day that the wood flooring is supposed to be put down in that room....soooooooooooo  things worked out that the project was due today and we had a place to spray it. It was raining , so outdoors was out of the question. 
I NEVER, NOR DID ANY OF MY KIDS HAVE PROJECTS ON THIS SCALE TO DO! 

What do kids do that have no father ( alive or around ) to help them with these things ???????  
The EX SIL from HELL has got life pretty easy with nooooooooooooooooooooo responsibilities. Just his schooling and HIM. I on the other hand have had to witness his sons' frustrations, anxieties and any other emotion involved to make a project for the past four years and helped when I could on lesser scale of things. Give me a shoe box and I know what I'm doing. ;0)
IT IS HERE that I have to give BUTCHIE CREDIT!  He knew someone that could help Logan with sheet metal and welding and the balsam wood stairs were his idea.
Logan wasn't too happy with Butchie last night as he had asked him for the past two weeks to help him out ...so this was done at the last minute. AGAIN if his dad was being a dad .................. ah screw it. Why give the SOB any of the space in my mind...this morning.

Yesterday morning I was Miss Congenialty at 4 a.m. waiting for hubby to do #1 and #2 . pat,pat,pat.
Went to bed close to midnight and woke at least three times, once to pee and the others in pain needing to change position. More wakey, wakey hours and I still seemed to get shit done. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
   Tracie called me shortly after she got home from having her biopsy after 4 p.m.  She sounded good. In two weeks she will know the results.      Here's HOPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Finished that sweater for my great grand Jessica yesterday. That was my CLAIM TO FAME!

While I enjoy the knitting, the sewing up SUCKS. I shit you not!

Logan's school picture. We have never seen his new shirt again. That's PAR FOR THE COURSE. He wore it that Friday after to school to his dad's house and there it remains. I have bought and LOST more clothes through the years. Damn ...there I go again,  giving THEM space in my head.

My grandson Ryan's wife Sarah is in labor. They are at the hospital and her pains are three minutes apart.
Jill was going to watch hubby so that I could run a few errands. LOOKS LIKE THAT'S ON HOLD! :0)
It's 1 p.m.
THIS IS EXCITING!

Ginger my chihuahua will be ten tomorrow.  Looks like Gavin wanted a birthday of his own. ;0)

I was showered by 7:30 and that in itself is EXCITEMENT!  Then I ran  drove to Walmart for my RX and a shitload of other stuff that found it's way into my cart. ;0) Once home it was time to get hubby and myself to the chiropractor for eleven thirty. Decided to feed us tuna sandwiches and lolly gagged afterwards. Good thing I did, so she can get off to the hospital . BOTH decided they did not want anyone else in the delivery room with them. :0(  As I have said before...it's the biggest HIGH to witness. Maybe another son and his future wife will allow her to be there for the birth.

Tracie called while hubby and I were out. She will be here at six. Too late for the post office for stamps and town hall to drop off a few childrens gifts and even possibly the vets office to pick up Heartworm for the next  six months. Monday could be a good day to do those things. MAYBE. 
  

This...became

this and that was our Christmas tree for four days. Picked up a 3ft prelit indoor outdoor tree today and if Push comes to Shove, we will set it up on a bed maybe. ;0)
No one showed to work on that room today. :0( So much for Logan sleeping in his room by this weekend.

Jill heading to the hospital. She will become a grandmother today :0)

That's All Folks!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting for Jill! She looks lovely btw and so happy.
    Logan is gorgeous too what an amazing school project. I can't even do Easter hats, lucky I don't have to any more.
    Love Trish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say, the knitting is lovely, your grands are so lucky to have hand knitted things, my Mum used to always knit for mine when they were little and I really appreciated it.
    Trish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sexy Grandma, she looks great. And your Grandsons school project is amazing! You sound much better just still lots of shopping!
    But that sounds like fun to me. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby sweater is gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you