I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, November 20, 2011

D D Carlsberg stunts with bikers in cinema

Food for thought!

 No sign of my Randy and NO SIGN of the contractor and his helper. Yesterday he was laying the ground work for being "Missing in action" today. Getting a sore throat.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's a beautiful day out to work outside today. probably what he is doing in his own domicile. Remind me not to hire this guy again, even if he agrees to work for FREE!

Visiting nurse has come and gone. Did the initial INTAKE after a hospitalization.
    I have to get my ass in the shower and get ready for a Cambodian Blessing of a baby. 
I find that culture so interesting. Any of the children I have met are so respectful of their elders.

Randy gave Tracie a hard time last night and WE HAVE TO TALK. Well I WILL TALK and he BEST LISTEN to me. I shit you not!
Then awhile ago hubby gave me some SHIT about her being here to eat with us Thanksgiving.
I'll stay in my room and eat, he told me. I told him even better, WE FOUR will go out to eat and leave him here. Jill,Gil,Tracie and myself. The W.B. is working that day.  Tracie does plenty for hubby. is always buying him desserts he likes and runs at night when he is out of his morning Lorna Doone cookies.
He's just being an Ass Hole. I shit you not!  He'll calm down.  He agreed she does plenty for me. Yesterday out of the goodness of her heart she bought me two Cashmere scarfs at the Christmas Fair she went to,  to wear with my winter coats. I told her they were early Chrsitmas gifts .   Use your money for yourself. I know tracie, that won't be it. Like myself...she loves to buy for others as you will see when I ever post those baby Shower pictures.

Must run.  It's twelve fifteen. Blessing begins at 1. 

That's All Folks!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a big heart, good on you for sticking up for Tracie. The scarves sound lovely, hard to think of you wearing them as I sit here in 30C heat!
    Trish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the blessing..good luck with the talk and i'm sure hubby will calm down too (i hope)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you