I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, August 01, 2011

D D Yesterday's Post UPDATE

Grandson Gil had a virus and was dehydrated.
They gave him 3 bags of saline solution through the I.V. in the E.R. and he still didn't piss until he walked through my door and headed straight to the bathroom. PHEW!!!!
He woke sick yesterday and began to throw and T H R O W.  He thought he would get over it. 
Now he knows what can happen to his body without fluids. :0(
His father's father showed up in the E.R. He asked young Gil if he had been eating good and Gil told him he ate a Hot Pocket a day. Dad and Julie left me no money Papa, he said. With that papa said, that ain't right. I'm going to speak to your dad about that. I say, YEAH RIGHT!!!
His father was trying to punish him because he would not go along on the trip  and youg Gil was trying to show him he could make it through that month without help.   OH....guess what I heard yesterday. Julie no longer has insurance coverage on the FAMILY which includes the court ordered health insurance for Logan.
WHICH MEANS That E.R. bill and the ambulance ride will be ?????'s responsibility.  He is 20 afterall.
No food , only water for the rest of the day and REST was the doctors order. He drank a couple of bottles of water and slept from 8 p.m. through the night and I still don't hear a peep from anyone at 6:47 a.m.
   Tracie showed up here just as I was leaving in my car to go see hubby and bring him a few things.
She insisted on driving me as it would be darkness in no time at all.  I did feel confidant that I could drive it knowing the roads, BUT why the Hell take a chance if the offer of a ride was there. sigh!
He had 3 dirty pj bottoms and 1 dirty top to take home to wash. That darned enlarged prostrate causes him to not realize he isn't through peeing and he removes the urinal too fast.  ohhhhhhhhhhh well!
The guy in the bed next to him wears sweatsuits day and night. He can ambulate without assistance.
Tracie pulled the curtain between hubby and Mr.Congeniality back so that hubby could see it was still daylight. :0)  Te hehe
We went to eat after we left there and made it before closing time.  That can either be a :0) or an :0(
I COULD FIT INTO A SIZE 14 yesterday. My 16's were hanging loose and my W.W. beautiful scale doesn't show much of a loss since I left FL , BUT... my weight must have redistributed itself . I'LL TAKE IT!!!  I shit you not!

So ...I'm NOT HAPPY that hubby didn't get that Sunday shower, nor the one on Thursday i was promised he would get.  Sunday and Wednesday's are his assigned shower days I was told.
WTF happened????  I was pleased that he was getting some P.T. on Saturday which in the past ...weekend P.T. was non existant.

Ryan and Sarah found out Thursday that they were going to have a baby boy.  :0)
Gavin Thomas or Gavin Lucus will be his name.  Thomas is Ryan's middle name after his dad's father. I hope they choose that for the middle name.

I was all dressed to go see hubby when all the shit hit the fan. After Grand daughter Theresa left with her friends and the house was empty, I laid across my bed ( buckled sandals and all .)
First Ginger climbed the stairs and took her position behind my head, next up jumped Cash and he took a position at my lower right knee and up jumped Scamp and took a position at my right shoulder and we dozed off.  WHAT a picture that must have made.   I shit you not!

Things to do and  a REAL PLACE to go today.  Hubby wants bottled waters. He drinks room temp water and of course they put ice in their water buckets there. It hurts his throat.

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. here is hoping for a more peaceful day and with all this running around you do i'm not surprised you are not gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh never a dull moment at your place Pat. Your head must be spinning, wish I could have seen you and the doggies snoozing together. :)
    Hope things calm down a bit soon.
    Lovely news about little Gavin (I like Thomas for a middle name too). Some happy news in the midst of all the chaos eh?
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Ryan and Sarah. Gavin is a great name. You seem, to me, to be taking the weight off a bit too fast. I think you are far too stressed. Slow down some. Love ya. (((Hugs)))
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just picture you with all the pups! Sounds nice and peaceful for only awhile at least. Glad to hear your Grandson is better, my son did the same thing one time. I swear they never get there baths at the homes. I worked in nursing homes for years starting out as a 18 year old and what's sad is nothing has changed :/ Glad your day was better. Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't how you have kept from going crazy and killing someone

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you