Jill made herself scarse pretty much up until close to eleven last night. I'm sure her excuse was she was trying to avoid W.B. whom was back and forth all day. Once she left with my car to take Michelle to her own house on the other side of town to do Payroll (she got LOST waiting for Michelle to call her to come pick her up.) Some of that time was spent at a BAR ...VFW to be exact. Surprised? Me neither!!!
Tracie took me to see hubby for an hour around 5:30. We were having a good T Storm at that time and YES I wouldn't have driven on my own during that storm, but the fact is MY CAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN MY DRIVEWAY.
Made calls to Jill during the next few hours. Michelle had changed plans and would have her daughter Theresa drive her back to my house where we would sing H.B. and eat cake. Someone needed to be here to let them in. I had just sat down to eat a salad at Good Tymes and began calling Jill. No answer at home or her cell. Left messages. She called me back and told me she was not doing anything wrong and would be there to unlock the door. I know for sure I used the word added STRESS that she was putting on me more than a few times. sigh!
I had ordered a Garden Salad and chicken and rice soup for my meal. Tracie ordered an iceberg lettuce wedge with dressing as one of her sides and spareribs and rice pilaf as her meal. The waitress asked if we wanted the salad and wedge first and we said "yes." We ate that and then her meal came Piping Hot and so did my soup..ICE COLD. I shit you not! By this time I was so worked up watching the clock as at 8:30 ( Tracie and I had made a few stops after we left the nursing home. She needed to run into Walmart and take her B/P and into Michaels for a return. I did go in there with her and buy yarn. Blue yarns. Plenty up in my attic, but I'm not climbing up there. I shit you not!
I would have Michelle, Theresa, Thersa's beau, her sister Kathleen and her 3 children there at my house and also her husband Joe for the cutting of the cake. The kids were going to swim awhile first.
I was on the phone with Jill telling me she would go home and unlock the door when the waitress came back to our table and as I had already told Tracie I did not want the soup NOW ( not even if they nuked it) she told the waitress . She just left it there and walked away. I never got the bread I asked for to go with my soup either. Oh well. Nor asked if I wanted a refill on my diet soda. Oh well.
Was pulling in the driveway as Michelle called me to say the kids were getting anxious to cut the cake and eat. NO JILL HERE. I asked about her. Went to buy cigarettes I was told. Tick, tick, tick.
They left and I called her. Her excuse was she didn't want to be around her drama sister Kathleen who is so much like my hubby's ex ( her mother.) Big whooptie do !!!
OMG! My Cheryl just came. Didn't expect her today. Using the pool. Came on gas fumes. :0( Needed to get away from her kids and house. WTF! Yak Yak Yak YAKITY,YAK!!!
Sooooooooo I was saying....last night after everyone left except for Michelle...I was wondering OUT LOUD if Jill had gone to Raleigh,N.C. for those cigarettes. Called her again. Now I could hear the background noise and her slurred words. Just around the corner, don't worry, I'll be fine, your car will be fine....the whole gambit! Not trying to be disrespectful of you ma.
Famous last words I told her. Then I proceeded to remind her about Tracie's brother Marty that was in that very same place and got drunk and got in a ONE CAR ACCIDENT just blocks away from his house around the corner from me. Of course...OF COURSE... OF COURSE ...NOT HER!
When she did come home I could hear her and Michelle talking until I fell asleep.
Stayed in bed this morning . In the back of my mind I was thinking to myself that I was going to lay there and see if W.B. still came in my bedroom door and I NEEDED THE SLEEP TOO.
I heard him knocking at her bedroom door. Didn't look at the clock, but I suspect it was around 8.
My door was opened around 6:30 for the dogs to get out to pee and I left it like that. Layed there and listened after 8 until 8:30 when I rose to pee and make my coffee.
My measurer wasn't in the coffee bag so as I went for a tablespoon I was visable to my bedroom sliding glass door and I hear ,"Pat". Turned to look in the direction the voice came from and there stood the W.B. outside still asking me if Jill was awake. Told him "no" and turned to go back to my coffee maker. Within seconds Jill got up to go wake Michelle for her 10:15 doctors appointment and I told her he was just here.
She said if he had have stepped inside my door she would have torn him a new asshole. hmmmmmm maybe.
He had left after I told him she wasn't up, but I'm sure he was lurking from the time her got off of work ( worked half a day INSTEAD of his full 24 hour shift cause his house was being auctioned off ) he told me yesterday. Like...HE didn't have to be there . Oh well, his business.
Jill made Michelle regular coffee and the two of them took off to see her surgeon to see if things are healing as they should be and they asked if they could go to the nursing home after to see dad , which was okay by me. It was after they left that W.B. came back ( changed out of his uniform ) and asked where she was. My car was gone....Dead Giveaway. Told him only about the doctor appointment ONLY and she will be pissed that I even told him that. Oh welllllllllllllllll.
Ring....Nursing Home calling. We need to set up a Family Meeting. This is a regular thing.
I say about time. he has been there a week. Now I need to see what is good for myself, Jill and Michelle. They were just mentioning THAT this morning. IN FACT they may be there at the nursing home and mentioned it to other staff and that may be the reason for this call.
He said to me last night, " Ma I'll never get well if I am in this place. They don't take good care of me."
He has never said that about another rehab ( been in two others ). Begs for his pain med , his butt is sore and finally someone put a skin barrier cream we have there on it. I checked him out when I was there and the residue was still there and I put more on him.
FOURTEEN more days and he is OUT of there.
I wouldn't let an animal suffer in my care and while hubby hasn't been the nicest person to me or has been a perfect human being in more ways than one.... I could not in all good concience let this be a PayBack. IT"S NOT ME OR IN ME. I shit you not!
I want the Home P.T. to come and if I take him home earlier than the 20 days Medicare pays for I don't know if that will conclude his P.T.
Cher brought her radio/CD player and is excercizing out there. Took a few pictures on the sly , but haven't downloaded them. Just did the ones of that flowering hibiscus of Tracie's that I am bringing back to life in my yard. Also of Randy's head wound after he wiped up the blood and the dogs cash and Scamp playing on my bed this morning. Scamp is at the front door crying for his mother as I type. Off and on he goes to the front door and does that. He has Seperation Anxiety. :0)
Now my Randy came .....lots more work to do on that shed. Shelving to be put up. I'm going to fill that shed so damned full even Charlie's leg room will be cramped. ;0) As long as his litter box and bedding box fits in there THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT !
NO ROOM AT THE INN FOR HUMANS. I shit you not!
Came from THIS
The rest of us stood on the other side of the table.
Clutter everywhere and that's another thing I told Jill on the phone. She could at least run a vacuum and sweep every day. My spirits sag looking at this house, I told her.
Cheryl began to get into it with me about Jill when she first came. I agreed with her that she is not the same person that she grew up with, BUT I also set her straight AGAIN on it was Ryan's choice, NOT HERS that she not be a guest at his wedding. I heard it all again..never did anything to him, was there at the hospital when he was born, not my fault I have been busy with my own family to not have been as much involved with his life.
HELP ME was all I was thinking . Kept on typing and finally she got the message . I think
Sooooooooooo that brings me to NOW/ It's 12:20. Must shower and get ready to go with Tracie at 1 p.m. to make exchanges at Kohls while she has blood drawn at Lahey down the road. Kidney stones they keep a check on? She is suppose to have the surgery to remove them and puts it off. When i asked why last night she said, "because it's like I have nothing else to do" in an agitated voice. Meaning her apartment flood, her eviction notice and trying to get that straightened out with their attorney, etc. etc., BUT this needed surgery goes way past that. She has had the surgery before. It comes with her medical condition.
I could do this on my own during the day, but she saw the bag of retuens and asked to be the one to take me there and it would kill two birds with one stone ( so to speak.)
I AM NOT going to proof read this. Time is running out. I shit you not!
That's All Folks!

lovely flowers and happy birthday to the birthday girl :)...haha @ the shed ;)
ReplyDeleteI know you don't like hearing it, and I know I am nagging, but as someone who works with both victims and batterers, I have to tell you once again that WB's behavior scares me. It's more than being just a love sick puppy. It borders on abnormal. Lurking around outside your bedroom like that, that's downright scary. Jill had best stop leading this man on. She is truly playing with fire.
ReplyDeleteMary
Ditto to the last post Jill is playing with fire. I know you love your kids but have you ever thought of making Jill move out? stop making things so easy for her and maybe she would grow up? She causes so much stress for you if she did that to me even one time with the car it would be good ridence. She seems to think only of herself. It's hard but she needs to grow up bad! You need a car at all times with the things your going through? I hope this does not hurt your feelings but as a friend I would want my friend to let me see as I am to close to the forest to see. Take care hon.
ReplyDeleteI used to feel bad for you the way your family treats you..but after reading post and post after post about their behavior..I don't fell bad for you..you must like it ..you continue to let it happen..
ReplyDelete