There is nothing like " being prepared." I shit you not!
This is what I want to be " laid out " in and that is where my mind has been lately. :0(
After all.... I'm getting UP IN YEARS!
Bought a black suit jacket at Kohl's the other night for myself and a black skirt a few weeks ago.
Whether I am there to pay my respects.... or AM the "poor STIFF ", I... like a good boy scout " Am PREPARED." ;0)
I shit you not!
Now....... where to store away this dust collector ??????
A pegnoir /penoir is something I have never worn in LIFE, so HELL...why not!
Always made sure the kids had what they needed when they were young and even as grownups.
No money to waste on frivolous stuff ( when I had the body to wear it, )
One thing for certain...I didn't tell the seller what I intended to use it for. Her description of this Emillio Pucci pegnoir her mother never wore and how she wished it was her size as it's so beautiful Stopped Me DEAD in my tracks. I shit you not! I didn't want to KILL a Sale! :0( Scuze the PUN ;0)I know this designer from a Hole In The Wall.
PICTURE THIS.... IN THAT PENOIR!
Yeah! I know all about how those undertakers can make me fit into a Size 14 ;0)
I got an hour sleep before neighbors talking woke me.:0) Dropped back off to sleep and I forget what woke me 40 minutes later. :0) :0)
Randy came to continue working on this place after I was up and was painting the white trim on the house when I left to go visit hubby. Hubby was very grouchy. sigh! Asked if he wanted to get into the wheelchair and before I could finish my sentence ( and go for a walk outside ) he yelled. Are you fucking crazy like these other girls are? Always wanting me to get into my wheelchair. My legs kill me sitting in a wheelchair. blah,blah.
Other times I'd ask him a question or make a comment and get a puzzled scrunched up face with sqwinty eyes saying....I don't understand you. sigh! His urine sample was sent out yesterday morning. Imagine it will be Monday before they get results back. sigh!
Jill was none too happy with her son Gil yesterday. He did not pull his weight working this BBQ for 250 and claimed he was sick. She tells me if I think she has brought me SHIT ...her day was a nightmare. He could DO NOTHING but sit in the box truck and dry heave. She swore at him , which she has never done and SWORE some more. The entire LOAD was on her and at one point she was even crying tears of futility in trying to give these people the BBQ they paid for.
People were w a i t i n g for their food to be cooked and one person can only do so much on a huge grille.
For an instant a pang of sympathy for her hit me.... IT PASSED! I shit you not!
The basement he calls his bedroom in his dad's house isn't condusive to good health. What with the pipes breaking over the past 6 years he has lived there ....everything including furniture soaked ....mildew spores have to be present. Then the flea bombs that have been set off down there more than once for The Flea Infestations can't be condusive to good health either. THIS 20 YEAR OLD needs to join the service ...I shit you not! His dad had him quit college to babysit his wife's child so she could work at her job...now she has lost that 80+ K job following the Ex SIL from Hell around and young Gil's paycheck has stopped.
Just spoke a few sentences to hubby on the phone before he said he had to take a shit. Quickly I told him to push the buzzer and hung up with the promise I'd call back.
His voice sounds STRONG and he is ALERT! Meaning= he is WITH IT!
Tracie brought fresh hamburger meat and rolls to the house last night and she made the patties and I cooked them on the George Foreman. She loves burgers ON GEORGE.
Has one of her own that cooks two burgers at a time... IN one of her 3 storage cubicles that she pays for monthly. When questioned further ...she don't know which one it's buried in. sigh!
Later she was going to go to Kohl's to pay on her charge ( why not by check???) I didn't ask. Rode along with her and purchased an Olga bra. Now I have two that fit me good. :0)
Only problem I see now is.........THE SCALE ! Dared to step on it this morning and I am 2 lbs UP. Like ....with eating pie....what did I expect! It was GOOD PIE...How good was it?..... that's the 64K question. sigh!
Okay, I've had my FUN...now I need to get SERIOUS about my weight again.
SALADS is where it's at! PIE is where it isn't!
Have I mentioned those yummy fudge cookies at the RestHome/Rehab that they keep in the freezer at the nurses station for the patients ....that slide down easy with a cup of their Free HOT Coffee? Thought NOT! :0(
It's time to do something...even if it's WRONG.
My GET UP and GO ....Has got up and WENT! I shit you not!
That's All Folks!





Hey, I've never worn one of them either. Just love my flannels in the winter and my cotton gowns that substitute as house dresses in the summer. You know, I've been wanting a George Foreman for awhile now. 'Bout time I treat myself. Get some rest, my friend. Must take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteMary
looks pretty, but names mean nothing to me either, i like my clothing comfortable. I'm debating if i want to be cremated and have my ashes strewn into the Atlantic. Weird the things that go through our heads :)Have a good night♥
ReplyDeleteI wore a couple gorgeous things like that back when I had the body for it... which is why I got knocked up and now I have the body of a 50 year old woman. Of course, I am a 50 year old woman.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read here you make me smile. And think. And want to give you a hug.
I don't care what I'm dressed up in, I just want a huge head stone that says "I Was Here" with all kinds of stuff written on it. I think it's important for the living to have a place to go to grieve. Your post cracked me up you have such a good sense of humor! I think we all think of our death it's just natural. Once I had cancer I've never been the same, I live life to the fullest. You'll look gorgeous honey! Have a good week, Pearl
ReplyDeleteNow that's beautiful. Nice choice.
ReplyDeleteWe creamated my grandmother in her "party dress". It was white, light, and simple. It's what she wears when she visits me in dreams.
(((HUGS)))