Hubby came home and his ability to get from Point A to Point B is severely limited today. sigh!
An appointment with the urologist will come in the mail. This time HOPEFULLY they will get to the bottom of what ails him.
Jill is getting him from the bathroom to the bed as I type.
Last night she stayed with him while I went out to Kohls with Tracie and a late supper after 9 p.m. at the
99 Restaurant. Salad and a seafood chowder for me. Chicken Parm for Tracie.
My meal tasted like a FOUR STAR meal. The meal I ate before that was a salad for lunch at twelve.
Logan has left for 2 weeks in MS and 1 week in Florida. I am going to miss him, but will also enjoy less commotion ( summer hangout for the kids he chums around with ). All good kids, BUT...well you know what I mean....... old people's nerves.
Hope it's ALL he thinks it will be. Last trip in the van to MS was described as The Trip From Hell. How soon we forget! I shit you not!
Some guy from the Work. Comp. insurance company just came and left. This year instead of at the kitchen table , the interview and picture taking was done in bed.
It's an annual visit to make sure hubby is still alive Wonder if they will send him for a medical evaluation like they have in past years. Damn fools!
Told him he can report back that he is alive and we'd like that BIG CHECK they owe us. ;0)
I go to the chiropractor at 4:30. No T.P. Therapy until next week when they will be staffed.
One person on the desk can not leave to do a therapy. I know....because I worked there.
It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! I shit you not!
Things to do........BUT will I ? That remains to be seen. It's almost noon.
Daughter Cheryl called me as the EMT's were leaving here the 5th to tell me about their time at Canobie Lake park the 4th and I did not want to cut her short.....so I listened. Until someone ( Jill or hubby ) reminded me that I was suppose to be getting him ready to leave to go to the hospital. Sigh!
She called me back yesterday. They had a good time and left right before THE DOWNPOUR before the fireworks went off. :0)
Just looked back at the bed. Hubby has dozed off ...just as I predicted to the man that just left. ;0)
I asked him as we shook hands how old he was. Thirty eight. Why, he replied. To which I replied, "Oh shit ! I'm looking for someone for my daughter . She's 50." He laughed and walked off to his car. Cute sucker he was! I shit you not!
Yesterday W.B. was threatening suicide to Jill. Left and came back a few times after she told him for the umpteenth time she is not committing to him. Hand me a violin. Same old, same old.
It's a beautiful day out. It's summertime here in NewEngland. Can I hear an AYE!
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Glad hubby's back home, but I sure did wish they would find out what's going on. With all these new medical breakthroughs and tests, you would think they knew something by now. Also glad that you had a chance to get out a little. We all need that little getaway once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteMary
Busy Lizzie! Glad you got a break for awhile, you would think by the time kids are raised we could have all the time in the world. Pearl
ReplyDeleteSo glad Jill is not falling for WB's s-h-i-t! One bright spot, that.
ReplyDeleteWhen is she going to FL?
Gentle hugs...