I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, July 28, 2011

D D Good notes and a SOUR NOTE

Hubby looked MARVELOUS when I saw him in the nursing home around 4ish yesterday.
The only difficulty he seemed to be having was understanding and comprehending the nurses questions.
That's okay...I too had a problem understanding Raheesh ( if you catch my drift ).
He did have bad neuropathy pain in his legs and complained to me about his stomach hurting as well, but he ate his supper very well. 
I could dwell on the fact that he had corn on his plate that he can't eat, BUT he is new there. Dietary doesn't know he has diverticulitis AND he knows what he can't eat and won't eat anything he can't. :0)
He has a room mate.  I see no signs to gown up or wear gloves in the room. Nurses aides and the nurse do use gloves on everyone.  Whether he is past the stage of passing C Diff on to others, I do not know. All I know and remember is that his treatment ( antibiotics ) ends August 2nd.

As I type, daughter Michelle is undergoing surgery. 7:30 a.m. was the Magic Hour.  :0)

My House Guest went home last night. :0)  Her apartment still isn't back the way it was. Rug lifted, industrial size fan left there that was used to dry the carpeting and pad under it, rug still lifted in that area and not tacked down and other things that are not as dangerous as to he being in there and falling.
She had an eviction notice on her door yesterday or was it the day before????? She tells me it's in regards to paperwork she got a week ago from the rental manager or ? asking about her deposits of monies in her checking account. ( The bonds that her mother bought for her ) They wanted that info IMMEDIATELY and a week later they EVICT her for not presenting it to them?????  I don't get it. I shit you not! Not my problem!!!!!!!   If anthing, I would say it's because once maintainance went in there they reported that she was a HOARDER. Last years inspection of her place they made her do ??? numerous times before they were satisfied and gave her another years lease.  Oh My!!! 

Now we come to W.B. aka Butchie.  She has told him repeatedly she don't love him, they are not a two some, she will not take his mothers ring back to wear, she will not marry him and his chief complaint yesterday morning when he showed up around 7 a.m. WASSS  ,  she was wearing a $49 friendship ring from Chris in FL and it was disrespectful to him and he wanted her to take it off.  Wellllllllllllllll that didn't happen and finally he had to leave before 8 a.m. for his 24 hour shift at the fire station.
Then the calls came, both to her cell and the house phone. She blocked them.  NEXT he came in one of the fire departments trucks as she was mowing the lawn and weed whacking. A fellow fireman was with him and he is calling out the truck window pleading with her, " don't do this to me" and both she and the other guy were shaking their heads.  sigh!!!  His station is not in our part of town....need I say more. 
Now today before 8 a.m. when his shift ends HE IS HERE AT 7:30 a.m. knocking on her door. Next thing I know he is at my bedroom back sliding door. "Pat, is she home" he asks in a panicky voice.  Me: yeah
Him: Oh I was so worried after all the nasty things I said to her yesterday and off towards her room he heads saying " I'll talk to you later." Meaning...she lit into him yesterday about him upsetting me with the shit that goes on between the two of them,  I don't want to hear I'm sorry . I shit you not!  If you keep repeating the same shit the words are EMPTY. 
   This brings us to where I am now. Much to do. Need to find out what hubby will need to have there in regards to clothes, personal needs. I will do his laundry here at home. It's just after 8 a.m. I think I can safely call him. :0)   Calls to his sisters to make to put their minds at ease. 

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Hope Michelle has a speedy recovery...good to hear he is in a nursing home...is it one close to your home ?
    Not surprised about Tracie...was wondering what they would think about her hoarding...Try to get some rest yourself ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Understanding Raheesh ( if you catch my drift )" Does this mean, a nurse with a foreign accent? -sigh-

    Glad he seems so much better.

    Which nursing home, the one nearest to you, I hope?

    "The Border For The Weekend" while wet apart. got dried out.... I thought she lived across the street from you, until just now. If she has had to deal with a rental business (about hoarding), that sounds like she has had this apartment, for a long time.........

    Jill slept with WB, the night she came home. Why wouldn't he think they were "an item," again?

    I know. Too much imput, from me. :-(

    But I repeat what was said above, about you getting REST now.

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your daughter has a speedy recovery, and glad to hear hubby was feeling a little better. Hope he is close by where you can visit him often. As far as Jill and WB, what I see is her sending the guy mixed messages. First she sleeps with him, then she doesn't want him. Does she realize that she is playing a dangerous game? Hope you are finding some time to rest now that things seem a bit more calmer. (((Hugs)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your daughter will make it o.k. how frightening to have to go through that. Sure sounds like the boyfriend is a real stalker! I would have to shoot the guy if he kept coming to my house! Is your husband in the nursing home by your house?? Hope so, glad he had a better day then yesterday. He should get better one on one care. How are YOU doing? Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he's a bit better, you must be relieved.
    And it will be a load off you to not take care of him at home for a while.
    WB sounds scary.
    Hope Michelle's op went okay.
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I read the previous day's post. I'm surprised after what happened outside they even let him go to the nursing home. However, I'm glad he seems better.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you