I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, July 08, 2011

D D Cow Patties

Cow patties and dribbles  beginning from my room to the bathroom as hubby made his way in there is what I faced at 7:15 a.m.
Began the cleaning up job and hubby is still on the commode.  What he has left in him is anyones guess.  From the looks of what I cleaned up, I'd say NOTHING!  I shit you not!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand  Why he didn't use the porta potty in our bedroom, I do not know.
During the night he got his pj's soaked with urine as he stood to use his urinal. Heard him mumbling and sounding confused as to how that happened as he crawled naked back into bed.  Wish I knew too hon, WISH I KNEW! sigh!
Soon as he's done on the toilet and in the shower, I will finish the clean up job with lots of good smelling chemicals . .
One plus if there is one is....the bedroom rug still hasn't been cleaned. 
If you are thinking that I would have been more upset this morning than I am about this smelly mess if the rug had been shampooed....YOU WOULD BE RIGHT!
Also heard him say to me or no one in particular as he struggled to get his legs up on the bed after he voided last night, " I'm loosing alot of ground." 
Sadly...he is. :0( 

We are having rain showers this morning. The mallard pair came and left after a swim. No food here.
   On a brighter note.... at the chiropractors yesterday afternoon, I got the adjustment room with the regulation type scale like M.D.s have at their offices.
Must say, it was kinder than my Weight Watcher scale to me.  178.  :0)  I'm asking myself if you can even trust those things to be accurate. It's been a long time since I was that weight.  I shit you not!
Because of my height, I can wear SOME size 14's .  Not in many brand names. but I'll take the wins where ever I can. :0)


Okay hubby is in the shower. That's my cue to begin the clean up job in the bathroom .  Thank heavens for washers and running water and electricity and cleaning products and, and, and.    I shit you not!


That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, poor hubby. I wish they could find a way to help him for your sake as well as for his.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. and can understand his frustration too...i hope they figure something out :(, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. -sigh- Courage. You can use a whole bunch of it.

    I don't know how you do it, Dear One.

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't he use adult diapers?..I feel so sad for both of you

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you